RULES FOR THE BOARDS
1. Please do not use profanity. We try to keep a friendly, family environment at Phinfever.com We also consider *$%^ or any other type of method to bypass the word filter inappropriate. We thank you for your understanding.
2. There will be no racial or sexual comments on the boards. We respect all nationalities and all genders. There is a zero tolerance for sexual harassing comments. We have both female and male readers and posters.
3. No personal attacks on each other. We encourage a good debate. Just don't let the debate get personal. There is no need to call each other names, or talk about how idiotic the other persons comment is. If you feel the need to do such things, do it in private, and keep the drama off the boards.
4. Please do not copy & paste an entire news article on the board. If you find a news story on another website that you would like to share with the entire community, we encourage you to do so. However, for legal reasons we ask that you only copy & paste a paragraph, or the main sentence of the article. We don't want Dave going to the slammer because someone ripped an article from ESPN, or any news organization.
4a.If you do post an article, please give the link to where it came from. This one, gives the story you posted credibility and people won't think you're pulling it out of no mans land. Two, for leagal reasons again, it's good to have a link to the original writers or organizations website.
5. Please no nudity, vulgar, or offense photos. Again, we try to run a family, friendly board here. There's no place for the aforementioned things to be posted.
6. Do not use Don Shula and Dan Marino's name in vain...Or it is a permanent ban. No questions asked.
Repercussion for your actions. What to expect from us.
1. Verbal Warning. As mods we understand that the mood just hits sometimes, and things happen. Mistakes happen. People have bad days and we can understand that. So if it's your first offense, you can expect a PM from one of the MODS, and that will be that. It's usually not up for discussion, and if there is two parties involved, you can bet that the other person got a message from us as well. We don't play favorites, and we don't intend to.
2. Official Warning from the MOD Team. We try to solve things with the verbal warning. If we can fix the problem through conversation, that's what we will do. But if it continues on and things can't be fixed, we will let the other members of our MOD Team know what's going on, and we will decide whether to send out a official warning through the boards warning system.
3. Official Warning from Big Dave. If the rule breaking continues, and we can't figure out a solution between the MOD Team or Admins, we will advise Big Dave of the situation and we will let him talk with you and send out official warnings through the boards warning system. Three warnings, and you're banned. The ban may be a day, a week, a month, or forever depending on the severity of the offense and how Dave felt that day. (If the violation is severe enough it may go from moderator warnings straight to a ban.)
4. Permanent Ban. It's self explanatory. If you do something bad enough to where we want to ban you for life. You know exactly what you done, and why we are banning you. We use this as a last resort method to clear things up.
* Follow Phinfever on FACEBOOK
* Follow Phinfever on TWITTER