Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:33 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/mia ... story.html

I tried to do below what Dave asked, cut and paste, but there's more background in the article that helps to explain the perspective Hyde is taking and the angle he takes here is comparing the '76'ers tanking efforts, and the cuddling of their no. 1 Ben Simmons and could that be similar to what the Dolphins (and fans) are doing with Tua.

It's a slow time now, but this should generate some discussion.

Quote:
It’s the outside conversation that’s similar. You can’t offer critical thinking about Tua’s first year or what needs to improve without a full defensive posture being taken right now. He struggled? It was offensive coordinator Chan Gailey’s fault. That benching? Flores now says he would have let Tua keep playing if they weren’t chasing the playoffs.

Alabama receiver, DeVontae Smith, said pre-draft he liked quarterback Mac Jones better than Tua? The spin: Smith wasn’t honest - he was helping Jones’ draft stock, the narrative went. Maybe. Or maybe he just answered the question.

Every comment gets filtered. Tua stepped up this offseason and said he didn’t know the playbook well enough? Rather than accept his accountability, a fountain of excuses started from team and media to translate what he really meant. Why?

The five-interception day in a rainy, June practice? Who knows what that means? But rather than just say it was a bad day in bad conditions, the excuse is he was told to be aggressive with his passes — as if that offers cover for so many interceptions against no live pass rush.

There’s this growing wall of public excuses for Tagovailoa that’s concerning — and, tellingly, doesn’t come from him. He’s shown an admirable trait of holding himself to a pro’s standard. He’s said he made bad throws when he had. He talked how his rookie year didn’t meet his expectations.

Tagovailoa has carried himself in a leader’s manner in ways that show he has that Alpha gene to succeed — if his game catches up to that. If his great work ethic brings it out. If the talent is there to match.

Another excuse: Justin Herbert, who Dolphins general manager Chris Grier passed on, was better than Tagovailoa last season only because his Los Angeles Chargers had better surrounding talent. The inconvenient truth is Herbert, the NFL’s offensive rookie of the year, was everything the Dolphins hoped Tua to be in Year One.

It doesn’t mean conclusions are made and careers written after rookie years. But it all adds up to saying there are questions about Tua entering Year Two that Herbert doesn’t have. Valid questions.

NBC analyst Chris Simms put Tua 34th among quarterbacks (Herbert is 11th). Former NFL executive Mike Lombardi has questioned Tagovailoa’s talent and said sarcastically on a recent podcast, “Oh, don’t say a bad word about Tua.”

“Tua haters,’' people label them. Why not credible NFL analysts with concerns? They’re not just questions for Tua, either. They’re for Grier, who passed on a series of quarterbacks in recent drafts (Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Herbert …)

My question about the Dolphins strategy always has been this: Can a team not smart enough to find a franchise quarterback without tanking be smart enough to select one, then develop and build around him?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:26 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Another Tua is crappy and is going to suck thread?
Surely not.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:05 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Coots wrote:
Another Tua is crappy and is going to suck thread?
Surely not.

I was merely experimenting and trying to follow Dave’s recommendations on how to post an outside column. Wonder if I got it right. And the other thing?? Nahh, that’s all water under the bridge, everyone has to wait.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:09 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I’m always open to new ideas and conversation in a world that has a clinically insane amount of butthurt so I won’t just give you shh for being outspoken about him - BUT...don’t you think you may be wasting too much energy on this? You know where I stand on him but he has to at least complete his sophomore season before we all start discussing him like he’s Ryan Tannehill Year 6 going on 7.

Dave Hyde gets paid to spin the circles around Tua. You don’t. I think Hyde is just putting this nonsense out there because there ain’t nothing else to talk about right now. That article is textbook stir-the-pot journalism. Weak sauce.

Last edited by AFCMiamiEast on Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:12 pm 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Just waiting for Watson to Waddle. Even rolls off the tongue nicely.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:28 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I'd like to believe someone was "testing" how to post articles... but given the amount of stuff on the internet, and you just happened to pick another Tua is going to suck article, errr... I mean... everyone is making excuses for him article... or it "could" be this way article... just... yeah... we get it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:29 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
I’m always open to new ideas and conversation in a world that has a clinically insane amount of butthurt so I won’t just give you shh for being outspoken about him - BUT...don’t you think you may be wasting too much energy on this? You know where I stand on him but he has to at least complete his sophomore season before we all start discussing him like he’s Ryan Tannehill Year 6 going on 7.

Dave Hyde gets paid to spin the circles around Tua. You don’t. I think Hyde is just putting this nonsense out there because there ain’t nothing else to talk about right now. That article is textbook stir-the-pot journalism. Weak sauce.

But don’t you see? It’s already generated a thimble of evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:31 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Coots wrote:
I'd like to believe someone was "testing" how to post articles... but given the amount of stuff on the internet, and you just happened to pick another Tua is going to suck article, errr... I mean... everyone is making excuses for him article... or it "could" be this way article... just... yeah... we get it.

...would horticulture interest you?

Last edited by carreramia on Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:31 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Quote:
NBC analyst Chris Simms put Tua 34th among quarterbacks (Herbert is 11th). Former NFL executive Mike Lombardi has questioned Tagovailoa’s talent and said sarcastically on a recent podcast, “Oh, don’t say a bad word about Tua.”

Nick Simms? Geez Hyde. When you start to chirp off about the real nitty gritty of the game I don’t think you help your cause by b****ing about comparable ROOKIE stats. I respect some of what he has to say here but that in particular is embarrassing. This guy has been around the game long enough to know better. This ain’t fantasy football for nerds, he’s using that to actually prognosticate how the entire collective team will do and setting Tua on fire with it. Cheap ammunition.

Nonsense!

I have said Tua almost on a fundamental level will not evolve into an NFL championship caliber player and even I think this is a hit piece. This reminds me of a radio host trying to kill air time during the last ten minute stretch of the show. Take the rest of the day off Hyde.

This piece brought up a couple valid concerns worth noting and talking about but it was overshadowed by the rest of it being petty/pokey rambling. If I was Tua this guy would be second to last only behind that other guy from the Sentinel when dealing with press.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:31 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
If I was Tua this guy would be second to last only behind that other guy from the Sentinel when dealing with press.

All good, to there, ‘cause if Tua keeps bumping people to the back of the line he does not consider worthy, the room will always have just one guy....and it just might be Hyde all over again......

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:15 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Look, I almost cashed in my Dolphin fan card over Tua being drafted. It took a while for me to come around and I still have doubts...

But can we let the guy throw a regular season pass?

I highly doubt you'll see a ton of excuses for Tua if his performances are pedestrian at best. He has the pedigree, the track record, etc. This isn't a converted WR being anointed the Savior of South Beach.

Hyde is the Dumb to Omar's Dumber. Like East said, he's just posting something to collect a paycheck while his newspaper slowly dies.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:47 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

I don't fully agree with all the above comments posted regarding Hyde. He's a smart and objective. He praises and or critiques when it is deserved and has been doing this consistently. He was I recall early on the Shula downfall back in the early 90s, considered at first heresy when it came to a deity like Shula, and was ultimately proven correct. He never spoke ill of Shula, I mean, nobody could, but there was plenty of football evidence that Hyde discussed which was ultimately what did in the great Don.

That was a start for me, then through the almost four decades since of Dolphins putridity. This stuff above in his article is very much the whole thing for the Dolphins in '21. Nothing else matters. Anything else that anyone, in the Sun, Herald, Palm Beach, covers is fluff and means next to nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:01 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

carreramia wrote:
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-hyde-dolphins-76ers-20210621-azecncvp3bgbtfpnd6dg7jjuve-story.html

I tried to do below what Dave asked, cut and paste

Thanks, but just post a paragraph or two ... especially from the South Florida bloggers or you'll get Big Dave a letter from their lawyer.

:sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:04 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

carreramia wrote:
Alabama receiver, DeVontae Smith, said pre-draft he liked quarterback Mac Jones better than Tua? The spin: Smith wasn’t honest - he was helping Jones’ draft stock, the narrative went. Maybe. Or maybe he just answered the question.

Yeah, the discussion on which QB is better between Tua and Mac Jones, I'm call bull crap on that argument with a video clip.

Dave Hyde wrote:
Another excuse: Justin Herbert, who Dolphins general manager Chris Grier passed on, was better than Tagovailoa last season only because his Los Angeles Chargers had better surrounding talent. The inconvenient truth is Herbert, the NFL’s offensive rookie of the year, was everything the Dolphins hoped Tua to be in Year One.

Was Herbert surrounded by better talent and a seasoned OL? Yes, he was. Did Herbert play the position as well as the Dolphins wanted Tua to play it? Yes, he did. Who looked better in college? Tua. Who followed Herbert for more than two years hoping to see a glimmer of what he did with the Chargers last year? The Dolphins. Face it, Herbert did not show in college what he showed last year with the Chargers.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:41 am 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Big Dave wrote:
Face it, Herbert did not show in college what he showed last year with the Chargers.

True, but NFL GMs are paid to determine which players have what it takes to succeed in the NFL. Most of them knew Tim Tebow did not have a game that translated well to the NFL. One can argue that Tua has (thus far) not shown the the NFL what he showed with Alabama.

Having said that, I am optimistic that Tua will take a big step forward this year.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:26 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

carreramia wrote:
I don't fully agree with all the above comments posted regarding Hyde. He's a smart and objective. He praises and or critiques when it is deserved and has been doing this consistently.

I disagree here. From what I've read (and watched with his videos), he just goes whichever way the wind blows and likes to occasionally stir up the nest with Omar. At least Omar stays consistent with his opinion on a player (even though he'll never admit he was wrong).

I like Joe Schad much better, but I think the only reporter/writer who fits your description from above is Barry Jackson.

Either way we'll have more evidence by mid October on whether this will be another ride on the excuse train or if Miami finally has a guy they can build around.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:20 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
carreramia wrote:
I don't fully agree with all the above comments posted regarding Hyde. He's a smart and objective. He praises and or critiques when it is deserved and has been doing this consistently.

I disagree here. From what I've read (and watched with his videos), he just goes whichever way the wind blows and likes to occasionally stir up the nest with Omar. At least Omar stays consistent with his opinion on a player (even though he'll never admit he was wrong).

I like Joe Schad much better, but I think the only reporter/writer who fits your description from above is Barry Jackson.

Either way we'll have more evidence by mid October on whether this will be another ride on the excuse train or if Miami finally has a guy they can build around.

But Hyde offers him a sort of confirmation bias, and a “See, told you so”… so therefor it’s no wonder that he is in love with Hyde and will support him with statements like this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:27 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Coots wrote:

But Hyde offers him a sort of confirmation bias, and a “See, told you so”… so therefor it’s no wonder that he is in love with Hyde and will support him with statements like this.

The only "confirmation" I see, is in your delusional views. You don't like what is a pretty unanimous message, not from me alone, in fact even here among other members the doubts are all there to see, and you are right, the message may be proven wrong (we should be so lucky), but your complaining (and indignation, as in "how dare they!), about those that write or talk about it will not make it go away. That will be Tua's job. Until then....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:20 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:
Coots wrote:

The only "confirmation" I see, is in your delusional views. You don't like what is a pretty unanimous message, not from me alone, in fact even here among other members the doubts are all there to see, and you are right, the message may be proven wrong (we should be so lucky), but your complaining (and indignation, as in "how dare they!), about those that write or talk about it will not make it go away. That will be Tua's job. Until then....

Well, you continue to prove yourself to be one who just likes to talk to be talking… and say crap that isn’t true — to try to make yourself… whatever. I don’t know, but you’re ignorant.

If there has been anyone on this forum who has been against drafting Tua, it would be me. Ask Jammer, Big Dave, East… anyone, from day 1 I’ve been against it. So shut your mouth, you don’t know what you’re talking about. But you’re not the type who would ever admit that. You’re the type who would keep spewing nonsense and avoiding the facts when someone points them out to you… or pointing out things like “Another Tua sucks article”… “Oh I wa just testing the article thing”… just stop it. You’re not fooling anyone.

And nobody has ever said you shouldn’t or couldn’t doubt the future of Tua and this organization, in fact, the odds are against Tua… but just drop it. You’re hung up on it. You can’t let it go. That’s the point.

Sometimes I wish I wasn’t an Admin, so I could block people on here like you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:37 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Coots wrote:
carreramia wrote:
Coots wrote:

Well, you continue to prove yourself to be one who just likes to talk to be talking… and say crap that isn’t true — to try to make yourself… whatever. I don’t know, but you’re ignorant.

If there has been anyone on this forum who has been against drafting Tua, it would be me. Ask Jammer, Big Dave, East… anyone, from day 1 I’ve been against it. So shut your mouth, you don’t know what you’re talking about. But you’re not the type who would ever admit that. You’re the type who would keep spewing nonsense and avoiding the facts when someone points them out to you… or pointing out things like “Another Tua sucks article”… “Oh I wa just testing the article thing”… just stop it. You’re not fooling anyone.

And nobody has ever said you shouldn’t or couldn’t doubt the future of Tua and this organization, in fact, the odds are against Tua… but just drop it. You’re hung up on it. You can’t let it go. That’s the point.

Sometimes I wish I wasn’t an Admin, so I could block people on here like you.

And to think I wasted my time helping you understand your confusion. And by the way, a more accurate example of "ignorance" is someone that displays so proudly an inability to maintain decorum. Get a grip pal.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:41 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Coots wrote:
If there has been anyone on this forum who has been against drafting Tua, it would be me. Ask Jammer, Big Dave, East… anyone, from day 1 I’ve been against it. So shut your mouth, you don’t know what you’re talking about. ...

Hey, calm down, Country. It's a long season.

:haha

Unfortunately, blocking people only half works. You'll see all the replies.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:24 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Coots, jammer and myself were all against drafting Tua. I'm sure there were a couple of others. From his height to his lack of arm strength to the argument of having "too much" talent around him in Alabama, we all were against this move.

We have all been critical of the lack of glimpses during this rookie season.

But we don't open a daily thread about how much of a bust he is going to be.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:18 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Daily is quite the exaggeration... but if a topic of interest to fans appears in the local news and / or from national sources I don’t see folks here hesitating to share... but I do suppose the fears of this particular subject becoming reality isn’t something people want to be reminded of... I get it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:22 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Rich wrote:
Coots, jammer and myself were all against drafting Tua. I'm sure there were a couple of others. From his height to his lack of arm strength to the argument of having "too much" talent around him in Alabama, we all were against this move.

We have all been critical of the lack of glimpses during this rookie season.

But we don't open a daily thread about how much of a bust he is going to be.

I also wanted us to pass on Tua after that injury. Pre-injury, I was on the Tank for Tua bandwagon, but that nasty injury changed all that….he is just not the same player.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:13 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Rich wrote:

If I remember, Coots didn't want us to draft Waddle as his injury was very bad. I'm not sure if that changed before the draft.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:00 am 

carreramia wrote:
Daily is quite the exaggeration... but if a topic of interest to fans appears in the local news and / or from national sources I don’t see folks here hesitating to share... but I do suppose the fears of this particular subject becoming reality isn’t something people want to be reminded of... I get it.

Ok let me rephrase. Every NEW thread you start is a "bash Tua" thread, with the occasional "let's acquire the masseuse rapist" thread lodged in between.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:23 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

The discussion can go in so many directions. We seem to revert to he is either the savior or a failure.

I know I've pushed the "he's either Brees or McCoy" with his arm limitations. But maybe the arm strength gets better.

What happens if he is consistently Chad Pennington from 2008 (stats adjusted for today's game)? What if he is very good but not a top 7 stud? Are most of you happy with winning seasons that don't go beyond maybe a trip to the divisional round?

I hate to bring up the Tannehill name, but I believe we have a coach and GM who can do for Tua what Tennessee has done for Tannehill. Surround him some good weapons and a viable running game. He has the ability to hit his targets (although he lacks Tannehill's tight window zip) and produce points. But give him inferiority and ask to hoist everyone on his back (like Brady, Wilson, Rodgers, etc.)...ehh, I'm not so sure.

So again, what are you okay with for the next 5 or 6 seasons?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:34 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

jammer wrote:
I know I've pushed the "he's either Brees or McCoy" with his arm limitations. But maybe the arm strength gets better.

This is from Cameron Wolfe and why there is hope that he can take a nice step forward in 2021. Wolfe actually writes a balanced article, and this is some of the positive things said.

Cameron Wolfe (ESPN) wrote:
Tagovailoa might be the NFL's most polarizing young quarterback -- his overwhelming popularity and profile before taking a NFL snap gained him a large number of critics as well as supporters. But if we're being honest, Tagovailoa did a good job taking care of the ball as a rookie (14 touchdowns to seven turnovers). His biggest on-field problems as a rookie were his hesitancy and ineffectiveness on deep throws.

He doesn't have the strongest arm, but throwing the deep ball was a strength of his in college. His career numbers rank among the best in college football history in passing efficiency (199.4, No. 1), passing yards per attempt (10.9, No. 2) and total yards per play (9.8, No. 1).

https://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolphin ... n-practice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:42 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Rich wrote:
carreramia wrote:

Ok let me rephrase. Every NEW thread you start is a "bash Tua" thread, with the occasional "let's acquire the masseuse rapist" thread lodged in between.

Let me rephrase your rephrase. I don’t write the “bash Tua” threads, that comes naturally as the responses become lively, but ultimately the sources are the reports of those in the business that know that the topic is worthwhile, and I post them. Would you rather I post articles or threads about our punter? The QB is the ONLY thing that matters. And the good thing you should see is that they do create a reaction, and a reaction creates discussion, and in May/June there’s nothing else. And besides, without these posts I wouldn’t be exchanging with you and others ensuring all of our good healths. That has to be a good thing, as is the opportunity for you to exercise your attempts at being witty, which still need work after all these years, and cynical. And you know I’ve loved both.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:00 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

jammer wrote:

The objective of this rebuild, in the manner it has been executed by the FO, meaning tanking publicly to turn the future around, draft the QB of the future, and stop being middle of the pack was to become a championship contending team. Not a one and out team, not a team that backs into the playoff hunt needing help in the final two weeks. Winning a SB would be nice, even some of the better teams don’t do it because of injuries, bad breaks, etc., but competitive to me means in the playoffs every year, owning a high seed to play at home, a team that has talent that is spoken of, has strengths on both sides of the ball making it a team that matters, is a force do deal with, and not seen as a “W" in most teams outlooks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:16 am 

carreramia wrote:
I don’t write the “bash Tua” threads

Must be nice to have that kind of money where you can afford someone to post the threads for you.

Just remember rule #2, don't get high off your own supply. It's not too late to stop.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:10 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

The thread is nothing it’s the responses that do the trick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:09 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

carreramia wrote:
jammer wrote:

The objective of this rebuild, in the manner it has been executed by the FO, meaning tanking publicly to turn the future around, draft the QB of the future, and stop being middle of the pack was to become a championship contending team. Not a one and out team, not a team that backs into the playoff hunt needing help in the final two weeks. Winning a SB would be nice, even some of the better teams don’t do it because of injuries, bad breaks, etc., but competitive to me means in the playoffs every year, owning a high seed to play at home, a team that has talent that is spoken of, has strengths on both sides of the ball making it a team that matters, is a force do deal with, and not seen as a “W" in most teams outlooks.

So you're okay with being the Atlanta Falcons of a few years ago (pre Super Bowl). Or even the Trent Green led Chiefs...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:26 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Don't read the comments about Lawrence in Jacksonville.

Might lead to world revolution.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:05 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Rich wrote:
carreramia wrote:
I don’t write the “bash Tua” threads

Must be nice to have that kind of money where you can afford someone to post the threads for you.

Just remember rule #2, don't get high off your own supply. It's not too late to stop.

:))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:44 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

jammer wrote:
carreramia wrote:
jammer wrote:

So you're okay with being the Atlanta Falcons of a few years ago (pre Super Bowl). Or even the Trent Green led Chiefs...

no idea how you reached that conclusion....what did you expect, that I wanted a repeat of the NE dynasty?

I thought I was pretty concise in my explanation but if you are looking for team comparisons, I would then include the Saints, Packers, Chiefs.... because that is what they tanked for, and invested for in a top pick at QB.

...and why don’t you try and give me an answer your own question.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:53 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I can sum this all up in the following sentence.
It is clear, we have one of "those guys", on our hands.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:09 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Coots wrote:

Absolutely clear: a witty, entertaining, involved, humorous, long on experience, respectful, don’t take things too seriously, and pretty much on the money with opinions, some right and some not, like most.

You on the other hand? .........* crickets *

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:50 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:
Coots wrote:

Absolutely clear: a witty, entertaining, involved, humorous, long on experience, respectful, don’t take things too seriously, and pretty much on the money with opinions, some right and some not, like most.

You on the other hand? .........* crickets *

You know, once again you’re probably right. As you soften point out.
I suppose it may be time for me to retire. I’ve only been here through countless folks like you, who at the end say and get hung on the same one thing, then they lose their minds eventually and roll out of here, but maybe I’m smart enough to see that happening to me… and it’s just time to roll out.

Enjoy it fellas.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:19 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Coots wrote:

You know, once again you’re probably right. As you soften point out.
I suppose it may be time for me to retire. I’ve only been here through countless folks like you, who at the end say and get hung on the same one thing, then they lose their minds eventually and roll out of here, but maybe I’m smart enough to see that happening to me… and it’s just time to roll out.

Enjoy it fellas.

Don’t leave Coots This site needs more guys like you not less.

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next