Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Igbi impressed in OTAs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:19 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I think we are going to see a big improvement in him, but as we all know, OTAs stands for no pads but this is encouraging. The Dolphins were smitten with him before the draft last year and did not want him to get away. They knew he was raw when they drafted him.

Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) wrote:
Igbinoghene, the 30th overall pick in the April 2020 draft, made a terrific play in coverage during a red zone drill, forcing DeVante Parker to catch a pass out of bounds.

“He’s an incredible talent,” cornerback Byron Jones said of Igbinoghene. “I think the way he’s approaching the game this year is going to be special. I think, to be honest as a rookie, he balled out in camp. I was really impressed with the way he performed and approached the game.

“Chuck [cornerbacks coach Charles Burks] is not easy on anybody. He’s certainly not easy on the guys he knows that expectations are very high for. Noah did an incredible job of just being there, being attentive every single day and learning and trying to put forth what Coach Chuck was wanting out of him. He’s doing the same thing this year. He’s comfortable, he understands the defense, he understands what it’s like to be in the National Football League.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]