Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:26 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... 51013.html

My oh my, what an admission. Leadership anyone? This guy is so meek so humble, that the fire needed to excel at the most demanding position on the field probably escapes him.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:25 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

You’re too much, man. Cut the kid some slack. Did you read the entire article? I have gotten the sense from you over the last year that it’s beyond you thinking he isn’t the right guy, and more like you want him to fail so you can tell everyone that you were right.
If you’re looking for reasons to not like someone, you will always find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 12:56 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Sorry pal, that sounds so infantile......you think you are dealing with some insecure poster than just wants to score points on some message board? If that’s the best you got then it’s not worth the debate.

And that comment of yours about “cutting the kid some slack”. That’s hilarious. This is the N-F-L, you now what that means, right? He’s no 10 year old Pee-Wee football player that needs glad handing and encouragement from his “parents”. If the Dolphins apply that type of approach, then we can forget about it. And if the kid can’t take it, if he can’t handle it if the crowd breaks out in boos at halftime, then he isn’t cut out for this and would do well to spare us the aggravation and time.

Stuff keeps coming out that paints the kid unfavorably and until he wows on the field of play these types of questions will remain. It’s all the Fin fans hopes, including mine, that he proves detractors wrong, in the meantime given the investment the franchise has made and appears will continue to make on Tua, in some cases against building evidence, criticisms will be inevitable.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 2:22 pm 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

carreramia wrote:
Sorry pal, that sounds so infantile......you think you are dealing with some insecure poster than just wants to score points on some message board? If that’s the best you got then it’s not worth the debate.

And that comment of yours about “cutting the kid some slack”. That’s hilarious. This is the N-F-L, you now what that means, right? He’s no 10 year old Pee-Wee football player that needs glad handing and encouragement from his “parents”. If the Dolphins apply that type of approach, then we can forget about it. And if the kid can’t take it, if he can’t handle it if the crowd breaks out in boos at halftime, then he isn’t cut out for this and would do well to spare us the aggravation and time.

Stuff keeps coming out that paints the kid unfavorably and until he wows on the field of play these types of questions will remain. It’s all the Fin fans hopes, including mine, that he proves detractors wrong, in the meantime given the investment the franchise has made and appears will continue to make on Tua, in some cases against building evidence, criticisms will be inevitable.

I mean, he does have a winning record, correct??? Even if you take away the games that Fitz came in to clean up.

I feel he obviously needs to prove a lot more on the field.. but let's wait until then instead of finding off season "proof" the guy is or isn't the answer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:31 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Carr offers another side to the discussion and it’s coherent, I always (ok, usually...) look forward to seeing what you have to say.

And it always helps when Betty approves.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:35 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Phin wrote:
You’re too much, man. Cut the kid some slack. Did you read the entire article? I have gotten the sense from you over the last year that it’s beyond you thinking he isn’t the right guy, and more like you want him to fail so you can tell everyone that you were right.

I don't see your post as being infantile.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

carreramia wrote:
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article251751013.html

My oh my, what an admission. Leadership anyone? This guy is so meek so humble, that the fire needed to excel at the most demanding position on the field probably escapes him.

How does being meek and humble probably mean he has no fire to excel, especially with much video tape to contradict this statement.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:30 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

This may shock some here and it’s a little bit of a fringe meaningless stat but still funny to bring up.

Peyton Manning has a quicker documented 40 time than Tua. People keep bringing up this myth that he’s an athlete at the NFL level. He’s going to have to rely on his arm more than some think.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 12:32 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
This may shock some here and it’s a little bit of a fringe meaningless stat but still funny to bring up.

Peyton Manning has a quicker documented 40 time than Tua. People keep bringing up this myth that he’s an athlete at the NFL level. He’s going to have to rely on his arm more than some think.

So who are these people that keep bringing up this myth? As your post started out with this may be a shock to people on this web site then are there posters here that buy into this myth if so who are they. (He is an athlete at the nfl level but I'm guessing you mean something like an elite athlete at the nfl level?)

How does this information fit into the trend of the thread so far? Is it just additional info or does it pertain to a previous post?

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 8:01 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

AQNOR wrote:
Phin wrote:

I don't see your post as being infantile.

I don't see it as infantile either. I think if Dan the Man came back in all his glory, some fans would still complain about something. I am of the same opinion as Barry Jackson and ESPN’s Kimberly Martin in that Tua was just being too hard on himself.

Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) wrote:
I agree with the view of ESPN’s Kimberly Martin — the veteran NFL writer — who opined during this ESPN segment that Tagovailoa’s comment “sounds worse than it actually is. It just sounds really bad, but I think he’s just trying to explain he’s ahead of where he was last year and that’s really all you want.”

From our understanding, Tagovailoa was diligent with his study habits last season and wasn’t cavorting around South Beach instead of learning the playbook. He’s mature, conscientious and takes the job seriously.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:54 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:

I don’t see there being “stuff keeps coming out that paints the kid unfavorably.” I’ve not read anything that paints him as being a slacker, cancer, bum or otherwise. The only thing I’ve heard remotely negative about him was this article that is clearly taken out of context. I also wasn’t saying he doesn’t deserve criticism for his play or that we should shield him from the reality of the N-F-L. I only meant “cut him some slack” on this sound bite that was blown out of proportion.
I do think you look for reasons to hate on the kid and that you have already made up your mind on him. That’s fine, but for those of us who haven’t closed the book, we are going to challenge you on petty critiques and unfair biases.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:21 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AQNOR wrote:
AFCMiamiEast wrote:

So who are these people that keep bringing up this myth? As your post started out with this may be a shock to people on this web site then are there posters here that buy into this myth if so who are they. (He is an athlete at the nfl level but I'm guessing you mean something like an elite athlete at the nfl level?)

How does this information fit into the trend of the thread so far? Is it just additional info or does it pertain to a previous post?

Over the years the more prone to emotion posters have gone and the boards have mellowed out a lot. The topic of everything we do here is 99% football so it’s all trivial banter to begin with. I think hearing Carr’s rants are entertaining regardless if he’s full of it or not. At least the man has a sense of humor. Hearing what he has to say is a funny change of pace from the usual narrative we should all stop taking it to heart. Not that serious.

I wasn’t referring to anybody here with my comments about Tua, just speaking generally of some fans outside of here and in the media. I hope I’m wrong but me and J have been consistent and I haven’t let my thoughts on Tua bring the board morale down. A lot of people pretend he has the athleticism to compliment his underwhelming stature but I don’t see it. The kid has a documented 5 second 40 time. Shake and baking in the pocket is still much more important to his game with shifty hip movement than just pure straight line/downfield speed but it’s still a little worrisome. He is slow.

My biggest concern with him is a trifecta of fundamental red flags. He’s an undersized left handed QB that doesn’t have the perks of evasive athleticism like a Russ Wilson to compensate for his below average measurable at the top level. Kid has the best character and personality you could ask for I assume but my prognostication on him is not very flattering.

I do not think he is built for sustained NFL football. If he proves he is, he will be in a category unique to only himself because everybody else with his physical profile does not make it.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 1:35 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
AFCMiamiEast wrote:

Over the years the more prone to emotion posters have gone and the boards have mellowed out a lot. The topic of everything we do here is 99% football so it’s all trivial banter to begin with. I think hearing Carr’s rants are entertaining regardless if he’s full of it or not. At least the man has a sense of humor. Hearing what he has to say is a funny change of pace from the usual narrative we should all stop taking it to heart. Not that serious.

I wasn’t referring to anybody here with my comments about Tua, just speaking generally of some fans outside of here and in the media. I hope I’m wrong but me and J have been consistent and I haven’t let my thoughts on Tua bring the board morale down. A lot of people pretend he has the athleticism to compliment his underwhelming stature but I don’t see it. The kid has a documented 5 second 40 time. Shake and baking in the pocket is still much more important to his game with shifty hip movement than just pure straight line/downfield speed but it’s still a little worrisome. He is slow.

My biggest concern with him is a trifecta of fundamental red flags. He’s an undersized left handed QB that doesn’t have the perks of evasive athleticism like a Russ Wilson to compensate for his below average measurable at the top level. Kid has the best character and personality you could ask for I assume but my prognostication on him is not very flattering.

I do not think he is built for sustained NFL football. If he proves he is, he will be in a category unique to only himself because everybody else with his physical profile does not make it.

As you note it is mostly our own opinion on players and the game. Disagreement is expected and natural and can be healthy. People like or don't like Tua is part of people having opinions and it would be surely boring if everyone had the same opinion imo. I like Tua a lot but try not to go overboard with my enthusiasm.

I probably don't post 1/3 of the stuff I write or start to write on this board. I am to prone to be too caustic and sarcastic towards others opinions, however when a fairly level headed poster like phin notes that someone may be grinding their axe to hard he may have a point.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 2:04 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Phin wrote:

I don’t see there being “stuff keeps coming out that paints the kid unfavorably.” I’ve not read anything that paints him as being a slacker, cancer, bum or otherwise. The only thing I’ve heard remotely negative about him was this article that is clearly taken out of context. ...

I do think you look for reasons to hate on the kid and that you have already made up your mind on him. That’s fine, but for those of us who haven’t closed the book, we are going to challenge you on petty critiques and unfair biases.

I love a “challenge”, but if your best attempt is to discredit me by putting words in my mouth that my reference of “unfavorable” views of Tua mean “slacker, cancer,...etc”, and that I “hate” on him? I’ve nothing to worry about then.

And by saying that you haven’t heard “remotely negative” things about him, despite numerous threads on this very board on the subject, tells me clearly your head has been firmly planted deep in the sand for almost a year now, so deep that there’s no way you can attribute “petty critiques” and “unfair biases” to anyone.

Look. Our temperaments are very different. I don’t know you and I might be wrong but you sound (to me) on this board as a patient, understanding, apologetic die hard fins fan, which is fine, the Fins need people like you because it’s evident they’ve yet to get most anything right.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:30 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AQNOR wrote:
I probably don't post 1/3 of the stuff I write or start to write on this board. I am to prone to be too caustic and sarcastic towards others opinions, however when a fairly level headed poster like phin notes that someone may be grinding their axe to hard he may have a point.

I was just suggesting that what he said didn’t come off as personal to me regardless of who it was directed to. If there is any topic where shhh talking is allowed...even encouraged, it’s most definitely sports. I say let it fly!

We’re all aware of each other’s tendencies on the boards by now, I’ve almost been here a decade and most regulars on here have been along longer than that. We shouldn’t be above trash talk because it’s fun, but we should be above taking anything said on here to heart. We are talking about a game. I enjoy Carr’s colorful take on things even if it seems a little unhinged sometimes...

:)

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:43 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:
Phin wrote:

I don’t see there being “stuff keeps coming out that paints the kid unfavorably.” I’ve not read anything that paints him as being a slacker, cancer, bum or otherwise. The only thing I’ve heard remotely negative about him was this article that is clearly taken out of context. ...

I love a “challenge”, but if your best attempt is to discredit me by putting words in my mouth that my reference of “unfavorable” views of Tua mean “slacker, cancer,...etc”, and that I “hate” on him? I’ve nothing to worry about then.

And by saying that you haven’t heard “remotely negative” things about him, despite numerous threads on this very board on the subject, tells me clearly your head has been firmly planted deep in the sand for almost a year now, so deep that there’s no way you can attribute “petty critiques” and “unfair biases” to anyone.

Look. Our temperaments are very different. I don’t know you and I might be wrong but you sound (to me) on this board as a patient, understanding, apologetic die hard fins fan, which is fine, the Fins need people like you because it’s evident they’ve yet to get most anything right.

I’m not trying to attack you personally, only your approach to everything Tua. I was pointing out that you come across like someone who is just waiting for a guy to fail. Maybe your not, but that’s how you’ve come across to me.
I’m neither sold nor sold out on Tua, but as a Phins fan, I’m 100% in his corner. I want to see him succeed. I’m not looking for reasons to not like the guy. I’m ‘hoping’ that he will be the next Dan Marino and lead us to the promised land. Time will tell.
I saw reasons to have hope and also saw things to raise some concerns. Had he not been coming off a major injury and a global pandemic that completely shut dow OTAs, I’d probably be a lot more concerned than I am. Given those challenges, I’d say it’s premature to give up hope on a guy who, in spite of all that, flashed some solid promise of a brighter future.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:21 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Phin wrote:
I’d say it’s premature to give up hope on a guy who, in spite of all that, flashed some solid promise of a brighter future.

I’m afraid I can’t agree with your view that Tua “flashed promise”. There was sufficient evidence of physical flaws in his game to draw concerns. Then there are these new revelations that Tua wasn’t good enough for his own coaches to have full confidence in him to call a game, change calls, etc., that he didn’t know the playbook as well as he could have. These are admissions not hearsay. And how do you think that reflects on his leadership qualities? I don’t think very well at all, and given the autonomy this dumb-a** front office and coaching staff has granted him at the position, it makes it worse. Players will see that he’s entitled and he hasn’t done squat to deserve that.

You’ve accused me of not giving him “slack”. Of being harsh, or words to that effect. All the off-field evidence shows he’s a great person but this isn’t a popularity contest, it’s about putting points on the board, making players around him better. In other words, winning, the reason for tanking. Are we better off today? Show me how. We still have the same questions at the QB position that we had when Tannehill was dumped for a bag of beans and we blew a chance we might not have for years to come, sitting at 3 overall in 2021, to at the very least hedge their bets on Tua and bring in quality competition.

We’ll see. In addition to Herbert over in SD, our own backyard, ie., the division, is chock full of young QB comparisons to last us years, including two, one with the Jets and one with the Patriots that we could have had, but that required a front office with vision, not one willing to gamble that if they build a fortress around him their choice of Tua will be validated. The thought that they can bring in Jerry Rices, Walter Paytons, John Hannas, and make a limited QB better is not the answer as at the every least one is gambling that those choices, like the one on Tua, will in fact bring in those types of players. Given the history of this front office, how long are you willing to wait to see that play out? It’s been 48 years already!

I don’t know about you but patience, even for something as silly as sports, has its limits.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:08 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

Phin wrote:
carreramia wrote:
Phin wrote:

I’m not trying to attack you personally, only your approach to everything Tua. I was pointing out that you come across like someone who is just waiting for a guy to fail. Maybe your not, but that’s how you’ve come across to me.
I’m neither sold nor sold out on Tua, but as a Phins fan, I’m 100% in his corner. I want to see him succeed. I’m not looking for reasons to not like the guy. I’m ‘hoping’ that he will be the next Dan Marino and lead us to the promised land. Time will tell.
I saw reasons to have hope and also saw things to raise some concerns. Had he not been coming off a major injury and a global pandemic that completely shut dow OTAs, I’d probably be a lot more concerned than I am. Given those challenges, I’d say it’s premature to give up hope on a guy who, in spite of all that, flashed some solid promise of a brighter future.

:clap Thank you for bringing reason back to the boards Phin.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:53 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Reason? Sounds more like wishful thinking

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:18 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

:speechless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:46 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I don't agree with carreramia and a couple others here with all the negativity as I've gone through all the disappointments with you all over the long years as I've been a fan since 1970, I still have hope. One thing I will say is that I will be glad when the Dolphins finally figure out the QB position, because since Jimmy Johnson put his hands on the Dolphins, they've lowered their expectations on that position.

Here's the list of the last 7 Super Bowl winning teams. If you want to go to the Super Bowl and win it, you'd better have a top 5 QB. Here's hoping that Tua can be that QB. If Tua does not step it up this year, I can see the Dolphins going the free agent route as the draft is a crap shoot. That being said, I really think Tua is going to impress us this year. I think he can be every bit as good as what Montana gave the 49ers with his pinpoint accuracy and quick reads.

Seattle - Russell Wilson
Denver - Peyton Manning
New England - Tom Brady
Philadelphia - (Nick Foles ... had the arm of God and carried the Eagles)
New England - Tom Brady
Kansas City - Pat Mahommes
Tampa Bay - Pat Mahommes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:07 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

“Negativity” in the sense that my comments/observations are completely baseless, lacking evidence, or in the sense that they are contrary to the wishful hopes of fans, who while acknowledging troubling signs, prefer the optimistic route?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:33 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

carreramia wrote:
“Negativity” in the sense that my comments/observations are completely baseless, lacking evidence, or in the sense that they are contrary to the wishful hopes of fans, who while acknowledging troubling signs, prefer the optimistic route?

No, there is evidence you could be right. The thing is that the rest of us are enjoying the possibilities cautiously and know that judging a rookie after one season usually is very premature. If there is no improvement this year, then you'll see the rest of us being more critical by December (or a little sooner). Not all great college QBs make the transition to the pros.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:33 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:

Name a QB who didn’t have some troubling signs after year one? It’s a very very small list. It’s because it takes time to develop a QB.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:19 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Fine, I just wanted to clarify the negative characterization as if it were willful and purposeful, without evidence, “negative”.

On a board, there will be opposing views when the subject of those views, be it a player, coach, team, the weather, is open to interpretation, and thus discussion. Some will see clouds and run for cover, maybe I’m one of those, others meanwhile will look at them and see the face of a cute puppy....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:39 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:
Some will see clouds and run for cover, maybe I’m one of those, others meanwhile will look at them and see the face of a cute puppy....

What if the cloud looks like a Dolphin…..wearing a fedora and combat boots?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:37 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

that’s one hell of a picture you draw there....just wondering what “meds" I have be on to see the same thing....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:47 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

I'm all about questioning Tua's arm strength and athletic ability. I was never a fan of his size.

But coming off an offseason with no preseason and no preseason games, I don't particularly have a problem with him not "knowing the playbook".

It was to be expected and one of the reasons, along with his hip injury, that many of us didn't think he should start right away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:37 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:
What if the cloud looks like a Dolphin…..wearing a fedora and combat boots?

Then you run. I’ve heard enough stories of wild Dolphin behavior against humans and that was without the combat boots. The fedora is less worrisome.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:58 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

carreramia wrote:

Quote:
This guy is so meek so humble, that the fire needed to excel at the most demanding position on the field probably escapes him.

I would say the above kind of comment would count in my book as negativity. In the sense that it is a completely baseless, lacking in evidence, imo, comment. Smacking maybe of wishful hopes of non Tua fans who prefer the pessimistic route without acknowledging hopeful signs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:24 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Does ur “book” define “probably”?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

I'm glad East pointed out the Peyton Manning 40 time. There is a reason Tua was called "the left handed Drew Brees" and not "the left handed Russell Wilson."

He can scamper and escape, similar to Brees, but they won't be calling the option for him too often.

Someone like Brees can get away with a week arm due to his elite instincts, but most guys with those limitations are journeymen backups. Its entirely possible Miami spent the 5th overall pick on the next Colt McCoy. We have to acknowledge that possibility.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:13 pm 

jammer wrote:
There is a reason Tua was called "the left handed Drew Brees" and not "the left handed Russell Wilson."

Actually, several scouting sites and NFL execs compared him favorably to Russell Wilson. So did David Carr and Rich Eisen. Is it accurate? I dunno, but they did make the comparison for what it's worth.

Quote:
Someone like Brees can get away with a week arm due to his elite instincts, but most guys with those limitations are journeymen backups. Its entirely possible Miami spent the 5th overall pick on the next Colt McCoy. We have to acknowledge that possibility.

Tua also has a release to rival Dan Marino. Don't believe me? Read this analysis.

https://medium.com/@thetim_dix/nfl-draf ... 9abd897399

A release like that can make up for some deficiencies in velocity.

I don't think Colt McCoy had that type of ability.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:00 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

carreramia wrote:
Does ur “book” define “probably”?

So are you saying you are probably negative towards Tua?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:49 pm 

I've posted it before, and I'll repeat it now. I don't know if Tua will be the answer. Neither do any of us. Anyone absolutely sure he's going to be a first ballot HOFer is in the same boat as anyone absolutely sure he's going to be a failure. We don't know yet, and it is the height of arrogance to make repeated redundant superfluous unnecessarily redundant and overstated statements apparently claiming the ability to see into Tua's miserable, failed and humiliating future as a 1st round bust.

You don't know, but you think and act like you know, and it annoys those of us who want to wait and see.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:25 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

k-dash wrote:
I've posted it before, and I'll repeat it now. I don't know if Tua will be the answer. Neither do any of us. Anyone absolutely sure he's going to be a first ballot HOFer is in the same boat as anyone absolutely sure he's going to be a failure. We don't know yet, and it is the height of arrogance to make repeated redundant superfluous unnecessarily redundant and overstated statements apparently claiming the ability to see into Tua's miserable, failed and humiliating future as a 1st round bust.

You don't know, but you think and act like you know, and it annoys those of us who want to wait and see.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:58 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

ahhh, arrogance and annoyance, two of the things that make a fans message board go ‘round......

...and to myself...

:clap

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:22 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Rich wrote:
Tua also has a release to rival Dan Marino. Don't believe me? Read this analysis.

That's a pretty good read as it shows how his release, arm, and trigger compare to other players.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:10 am 

k-dash wrote:
and it is the height of arrogance to make repeated redundant superfluous unnecessarily redundant

I agree. Making superfluous unnecessary redundantly redundant statements for no reason in a redundant, pointless, repetitive and unnecessary manner is arrogant.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:11 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Big Dave wrote:
Rich wrote:

That's a pretty good read as it shows how his release, arm, and trigger compare to other players.

Well.....Marino was also not throwing almost all his passes to someone within 5 yards either....

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next