All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:57 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

With the Dolphins youth movement this year, PFF is expecting a drop to 9 games from the 10 win season last year ... and that's with an extra game on the schedule. The Dolphins won some games with Fitzpatrick at QB and with a ball hawking defense (which will be hard to repeat). I actually see an improved Dolphins team and am going on record here as saying that we will win 10 games.

Interesting that after all that money that the Patriots threw in free agency that the Patriots are predicted to go with the same record as the Dolphins but finish below us in the standings. I think the reason for this is that Cam Newton is the bottleneck, and he hasn't looked like the same QB the past few years following his injuries.

https://www.pff.com/news/bet-2021-nfl-s ... ls-tracker

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 10:21 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Big Dave wrote:
With the Dolphins youth movement this year, PFF is expecting a drop to 9 games from the 10 win season last year ... and that's with an extra game on the schedule. The Dolphins won some games with Fitzpatrick at QB and with a ball hawking defense (which will be hard to repeat). I actually see an improved Dolphins team and am going on record here as saying that we will win 10 games.

Interesting that after all that money that the Patriots threw in free agency that the Patriots are predicted to go with the same record as the Dolphins but finish below us in the standings. I think the reason for this is that Cam Newton is the bottleneck, and he hasn't looked like the same QB the past few years following his injuries.

https://www.pff.com/news/bet-2021-nfl-s ... ls-tracker

Cam Newton won’t start the whole season for NE. The tracker is high too, because I see the Bills winning 13 or 14 games.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 8:05 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phinished wrote:
The tracker is high too, because I see the Bills winning 13 or 14 games.

Yep, and I see a Super Bowl appearance for them this year if they continue the upward trend. They are a well balanced team.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 11:49 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

I think the numbers are close to what I am thinking. Miami at o/u 9, seems like a good bet to go over, but it will depend on Tua. We need him to have a great year.

I think the under on NE. Cam is on the decline, and I am expecting Jones to take over mid-season.

Buffalo will be in the running for AFC Champs.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]