All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:01 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I know we are all excited to see improvements in 2020, but I wouldn't be surprised to see another slow start (but competitive) with this team.

Pro Football Focus wrote:
AFC East

Bills: +120
Patriots: +120
Jets: +750
Dolphins: +950

No division has seen its odds shaken up more after free agency than the AFC East. The Tom Brady departure from New England is obviously significant, as it has shifted the Patriots' odds from an implied win probability of over 70% to 45.5%, making them co-favorites with the Bills. This is the first time in the PFF era that the Patriots have not been runaway favorites to win this division.

The conundrum as to who the favorite should be has more questions than answers at this stage, with most assuming that Bill Belichick won’t be rolling into 2020 with Jarrett Stidham as his starting quarterback (if the team seriously intends to compete, that is).

Our feelings toward Bills QB Josh Allen have been made clear previously, and with the Bills likely regression candidates, this division could be even more wide open than currently expected.

Elsewhere in the division, the Dolphins still feel like a year or two away despite some splashy free agent signings, and I'm not looking to back an Adam Gase-led team anytime soon, no matter how playable they look at their current price. Even backing Belichick, in a season where nobody is quite sure what the Pats' goals or plans are, feels like a losing proposition.

The AFC East looks like a good spot to avoid in 2020.

https://www.pff.com/news/bet-nfl-weighi ... ional-race

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:00 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Quote:
and I'm not looking to back an Adam Gase-led team anytime soon, no matter how playable they look at their current price. Even backing Belichick, in a season where nobody is quite sure what the Pats' goals or plans are, feels like a losing proposition.

The AFC East looks like a good spot to avoid in 2020.

They’re right. The AFCE is definitely not a betting man’s division in 2020.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:03 pm 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

I agree the AFC East is indeed a good spot. I’ve been trading for 5 years now and just recently got into betting. I saw how my brother was betting on a basketball game and won 900$ which was thrilling for me. I wanted to try betting myself but didn’t know much about it and where to start. I asked my brother about it and he said that I should check https://sportsbetter.io/eth-sports-betting/ because it’s a really good place to bet and I can bet by using cryptocurrency like ethereum and bitcoin which suit me since I have most of my money in ethereum . It didn’t work out perfectly at the beginning, but with time I got into it more and more. Now I’m playing consistently and win a decent amount of money.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]