* QB CHAD HENNE finally ends his brief holdout and reports to the afternoon camp with a 4 year, $3.5 million contract with $1.4 million guaranteed.
* Since the Dolphins have 3 starting caliber quarterbacks, only two will gets snaps in each practice on 11-on-11 drills. Because of Josh McCown's 31 starts, so far he has the edge over Beck and Henne. Sparano hopes to have the starter named by the 3rd preseason game.
* OLB JOEY PORTER and CB MICHAEL LEHAN are currently on the physically unable to report (PUP) list. That means they failed their physicals after rehabbing from their injuries and are not healed to the point of competing in Training Camp.
* Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports that Coach Sparano did not know that WR TERRY GLENN had been released by the Cowboys (so Sparano says). He did concede to Salguero that Glenn looked like a dangerous weapon after he came back from his injury last year.
* First Team Offensive Line - LT Jake Long LG Trey Darilek C Samson Satele RG Justin Smiley RT Vernon Carey.
* First Team Defensive Line (Fins are playing in a 3-4 defense) - LE Matt Roth NT Jason Ferguson RE Vonnie Holliday
* MiamiDolphins.com has a new video vehicle tool for us to use. They've kicked realaudio to the curb and are now using something called "AquaVision" to give us smooth moving flash video clips of interviews, highlights, and such. You can check out the video clips HERE .