All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:37 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

As long as we're not shuffling the guys up front blocking, I would go with the hot hand. We have several capable playmakers.

Adam Beasley wrote:
... Dolphins special teams coordinator Darren Rizzi will not simply hand the job to Grant this year. In fact, it might be more of group effort than in years past.

Grant's biggest competition seems to be Danny Amendola, who was the Patriots' featured guy a year ago.

"We’re trying to really get more of a stable of returners and see who those are going to be," Rizzi said. "I think if you look back yesterday during our punt period, we had some guys back there. Obviously Amendola is back there, [Albert] Wilson is back there, Drew Morgan is back there. Those are guys that can really field punts. Kenyan Drake is a guy that can do it throughout his career."

Rizzi added: "I like to have as many options as possible. .... I think here would probably be a little bit more of a situational thing. I don’t think he’s going to be back there every time, for sure; but again, it’s great to have as many guys on the roster that can do it, the better we are."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/m ... rylink=cpy

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:26 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

You just can't count on Amendola staying healthy.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]