All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12671
Location: Raleigh, NC
I'm the best of the worst as I beat MelFightingFish last weekend.

This weekend is Championship weekend in our paid Fantasty Footballl League.

TennesseeFinFan13 defends his 2011 championship against Bones in the Championship Game.

The Consolidation Bowl between the middle teams will be between Fin4Life and FINesse.

Come take a look: http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/39129#0

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
Bones' teams is absolutely freakin ridiculous right now... he's averaging like 260 points a game... would be shocked if he lost... sorry Tenn.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
IamPZ wrote:
Bones' teams is absolutely freakin ridiculous right now... he's averaging like 260 points a game... would be shocked if he lost... sorry Tenn.


I hate this league. I've lead the league in scoring the last 3 years, and as a top seed I've lost in the 1st round all 3.....to the team that ends up winning the hole thing lol.

darn Bones rode Adrian Peterson to glory in our game. I also want to thank Myfantasleague.com for not telling me my Kicker was hurt and not going to play.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12671
Location: Raleigh, NC
Phins Rock wrote:
I also want to thank Myfantasleague.com for not telling me my Kicker was hurt and not going to play.


You're complaining about a kicker? I usually draft one with my first pick;)

:)



.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 1003
Location: West Caldwell, NJ
Congrats Dave, you beat me this week in both the Yahoo League and the paid league.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 25399
Location: Miami, FL
Bones is still around?

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:52 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
JP ... its you vs me in the Consolation Bowl in the Dynasty League lol.

Our teams are so terrible.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:15 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
IamPZ wrote:
JP ... its you vs me in the Consolation Bowl in the Dynasty League lol.

Our teams are so terrible.

Oh wow I forgot about that.

I thought I had a good team. Manning, Gore, Bush, Jennings, Roddy White, Andre Johnson. I don't get why I'm so bad in that league.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 25399
Location: Miami, FL
Phins Rock wrote:
IamPZ wrote:
JP ... its you vs me in the Consolation Bowl in the Dynasty League lol.

Our teams are so terrible.

Oh wow I forgot about that.

I thought I had a good team. Manning, Gore, Bush, Jennings, Roddy White, Andre Johnson. I don't get why I'm so bad in that league.


Same thing happened to me in one league where I was third in scoring. You'd think me being third in scoring I would have a competitive team, but I was last in points against by a wide margin. Everyone's roster got hot when they were going against me.

It happens...

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:37 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Yeah, I had the 3rd most points in that league too.

Two straight years that's happened in that stupid dynasty league though lol.

At least I'm in the championship game in both Yahoo! Phinfever leagues.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 5348
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
hey didnt I just beat fin4life ... there are no do overs in football ... LOL

BTW , I am a past toilet bowl champ as well as a consolidation champ. Wear it proudly Dave.

_________________
GASE IS ON THE CASE!!! 2016 SB CHAMPIONS.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:46 pm
Posts: 261
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
Big Dave wrote:
I'm the best of the worst as I beat MelFightingFish last weekend.

This weekend is Championship weekend in our paid Fantasty Footballl League.

TennesseeFinFan13 defends his 2011 championship against Bones in the Championship Game.

The Consolidation Bowl between the middle teams will be between Fin4Life and FINesse.

Come take a look: http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/39129#0


I got real Lucky this year as far as getting to Phinfever Fantasy Football Championship week. I play JP in FFL-1, Bones in the Phinfever Keeper League and All City Champions (J-Tank owner) in Phinfever Dynasty. Looking at rosters and match-ups I'll probably loose all three. I'm also in 3 work leagues. My wife has informed me that next year, if I want to get Lucky, it might be in my best interest to play less Fantasy Football.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], gofins60 and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r