View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:42 pm



Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star 
Author Message
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6569
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
Makchell wrote:
seems like you get drunk during games and then spew out garbage on here afterward.

Damn...got me again. NOT! I was actually at the Eagles Bucs game and I drove! Got back around 6:15, watched the Fins 49ers via Tivo and didn't have a drop to drink all day! Wrong again Swerve, but it's your world, remember?.


oh, so you're really a Bucs fan? now I understand. LOL
just messin with ya


Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:15 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6569
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
Makchell wrote:
It seems like fans are almost praying he fails

Damn it!!! You figured it out. You got me, bro. I hate Rt I hope he fails, I want...uh...ummm, who is a better prospect coming out this year? Umm, uhh. Swerve's world the sequel.


not sure why you took this as it was aimed at you


Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:16 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6569
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
Rich wrote:
There is something odd about a guy named "swerve" calling another guy a drunk....



Mak seems to get crazy right after the Fins get done playing, pulling quotes from old arguments and restarting them, etc. He was on a mission toward me today.


Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6569
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
Rock Sexton wrote:
Rick wrote:
Show tanny a decent o-line, a decent set of receivers, and an overall decently managed franchise and we might see some td's. We may never know how good he is thanks to ineptitude.


This argument has grown so tiresome. Same crap we've been hearing for years.


but it's kinda true. LOL we never seem to have much talent on offense.


Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 21975
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
Rock Sexton wrote:
Rick wrote:
Show tanny a decent o-line, a decent set of receivers, and an overall decently managed franchise and we might see some td's. We may never know how good he is thanks to ineptitude.


This argument has grown so tiresome. Same crap we've been hearing for years.


So which QB is succeeding without at least decent talent around him?

The argument may be tiresome to you, but that doesn't make it less valid. If you're so tired of the argument, ignore it, because it isn't going to go away anytime soon.

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5764
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
Saw this on another board ..... LOL

On Mark Sanchez:

"Sanchez is the unique talent of the last five or six draft classes because he has that Alpha male personality. He has that 'it factor.' Then physically he has the sudden feet, plenty of arm, is highly accurate, was mature beyond his years as a college player. He has a distinct advantage because of his makeup, the total package, and they're supporting him in such a great way.

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:01 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2717
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
A homer who wears rose-colored glasses says what?

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:39 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2717
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
Quote:
A pissed off jaded Dolphins fan fresh off a loss says what?



A homer who wears rose-colored glasses says what?

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:45 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3755
Post Re: Dilfer: Tannehill will be absolute rock star
jammer wrote:



Look, as much as people try to play it down the middle with their comments its very obvious who is okay with giving Tannehill a year to learn under fire and who thinks Matt Moore got robbed of his chance. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to read between the lines.

And I disagree, I think people would be pointing out that as an NFL QB Dilfer knows what he is talking about. The Henne example wasn't so much him thinking Henne is legit but moreso that Miami wouldn't be doing his supporting cast any favors by drafting and starting a rookie when they are A. built to win with a veteran cast and B. dealing with a lockout shortened offseason where Henne knew the playbook and was teaching it to the players.


So in your opinion if a person believes that Matt Moore got robbed of his chance equal Miami made a mistake in drafting Tannehill?


Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:46 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.