All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26314
Location: Miami, FL
LA Fins Fan wrote:
NOPE , THIS RGIII DUDE IS WAY OVER RATED, WAY TOO SHORT, AND PLAYED OR A MEDIOCRE COLLEGE !!!!! ANOTHER BUST !!!!!! AND, THE KID IS WAY IMMATURE !!


I miss this guy.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Rich wrote:
LA Fins Fan wrote:
NOPE , THIS RGIII DUDE IS WAY OVER RATED, WAY TOO SHORT, AND PLAYED OR A MEDIOCRE COLLEGE !!!!! ANOTHER BUST !!!!!! AND, THE KID IS WAY IMMATURE !!


I miss this guy.


Literally not a single word was true in that post.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:05 pm
Posts: 2576
Location: NSW, Australia
Phins Rock wrote:
Rich wrote:
LA Fins Fan wrote:
NOPE , THIS RGIII DUDE IS WAY OVER RATED, WAY TOO SHORT, AND PLAYED OR A MEDIOCRE COLLEGE !!!!! ANOTHER BUST !!!!!! AND, THE KID IS WAY IMMATURE !!


I miss this guy.


Literally not a single word was true in that post.


Well, it wasn't a great football school


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:39 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
WASN'T until he got there....

He said mediocre though. Not sure a school that was ranked all last year, and then just beat K State and Oklahoma St. in consecutive weeks this season is "mediocre".


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Posts: 6186
I have to admit, his passes zip out there on a frozen rope.

I really wish Sherman would watch how they roll that kid out of the pocket and make use of it with Tannehill. It's unbelievable how little of his athleticism is actually being used out there. At the end of the day wasn't that the big thing about him that could separate him from other QB's?

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Rock Sexton wrote:
I have to admit, his passes zip out there on a frozen rope.

I really wish Sherman would watch how they roll that kid out of the pocket and make use of it with Tannehill. It's