View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lamar Miller. 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Lamar Miller.
FINesse wrote:
The whole point of the weekend is for the fans to have access to these things & picture taking is encouraged. I can show you photos of the locker rooms for the past 7 years. The players know before hand that on this particular weekend fans will have this access. I just posted the picture to show that if it is a joke (which I highly doubt) that is was there. Dont think anyone is judging just pointing things out. If it were Mark Sanchez's locker & a picture of that list made its way to this site I would imagine the response would be different. Look , dont get in such an uproar , we are all Dolphin fans , however maybe some of us just dont have that god like opinion of these guys like some others do.

I don't have a God-like opinion of any of these guys... And I'm not on anyone's jock here...

But as a football coach, and as a man, I have the locker room mentality of, just because something is said in a locker room, or something is posted in the locker room, doesn't mean it needs to be repeated OUTSIDE the locker room.

The team gives you tremendous access to the room. Go in there and take pictures, that's great. But the lone picture you post is of some guy's (one you don't know by the way) personal space? Then you use that photo, with no context, to judge him as a person?

The whole point of this thread was to tear down Lamar Miller as a man and mock him on a fan website. Sounds a little sophomoric to me. And without context, very unfair to him as a man. Just my .02.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:36 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

MNDolfan wrote:
The whole point of this thread was to tear down Lamar Miller as a man and mock him on a fan website. Sounds a little sophomoric to me. And without context, very unfair to him as a man. Just my .02.

Without context?

What kind of friggin' context do you need to translate "I will not smash other pink tacos"????

It reflects poorly on him that he even has to remind himself using a goals sheet.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Rock Sexton wrote:
MNDolfan wrote:

Without context?

What kind of friggin' context do you need to translate "I will not smash other pink tacos"????

It reflects poorly on him that he even has to remind himself using a goals sheet.

At the end of the day, nobody on this forum knows Lamar Miller personally, so to judge him is a little silly to me. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Me, I didn't really take too much from it. It's just a list. Not a bad one at that. My only hope is that he sticks to the list because everything on it is good for his career.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:44 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

wkloiber13 wrote:
At the end of the day, nobody on this forum knows Lamar Miller personally, so to judge him is a little silly to me. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Me, I didn't really take too much from it. It's just a list. Not a bad one at that. My only hope is that he sticks to the list because everything on it is good for his career.

There's a shocker.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 am
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

I've got "breathe" on a sticky attached to my monitor. :pumpiron:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

What if he made that list WITH his girlfriend and she had him put that on there joking around..bashing a guy for something your not well informed about shows more about how bad your character is then his. Feeling vindicated enough to rip a guy apart because he has a piece of paper with being faithful to my girlfriend written on it leads me to believe you guys are waaaaay to judgmental and don't have too many friends.

“We all stink. We're 0-6, everybody stinks. We’ve all, in some way, shape or form have not been good enough I don’t care if it’s the front-desk secretary — she ain’t doing a good enough job.”-Reggie Bush

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Njphin wrote:
What if he made that list WITH his girlfriend and she had him put that on there joking around..bashing a guy for something your not well informed about shows more about how bad your character is then his. Feeling vindicated enough to rip a guy apart because he has a piece of paper with being faithful to my girlfriend written on it leads me to believe you guys are waaaaay to judgmental and don't have too many friends.

:) :)

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Njphin wrote:

Did you put "don't be judgmental" on yours?

Ya, his girlfriend had him put it on there ..... that's totally plausible.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Football players have no sense of humor.

He was dead serious. This is a proven fact...

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:35 am

Makchell wrote:
I was in the Airforce and have done and seen it all.

You humped a jet?

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:41 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Rich wrote:

So his personal goals sheet is just to make himself laugh?

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 am

Rock Sexton wrote:
Rich wrote:

So his personal goals sheet is just to make himself laugh?

Maybe some of the goals were, maybe they weren't. Not you nor anyone else knows what was running through his head when he put it together. You don't know the guy personally, if he is serious, an idiot, a prankster, has a silly sense of humor, etc. All you can do is assume and judge or refrain from doing so.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:56 am
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

What if he made that list WITH his girlfriend and she had him put that on there joking around..

Highly doubt it.

bashing a guy for something your not well informed about shows more about how bad your character is then his. Feeling vindicated enough to rip a guy apart because he has a piece of paper with being faithful to my girlfriend written on it leads me to believe you guys are waaaaay to judgmental and don't have too many friends.

Pot meet kettle

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Maybe some of the goals were, maybe they weren't. Not you nor anyone else knows what was running through his head when he put it together. You don't know the guy personally, if he is serious, an idiot, a prankster, has a silly sense of humor, etc. All you can do is assume and judge or refrain from doing so.

I play the odds and I bet...he's an idiot. Maybe I'm wrong. Life is about perception, judging, ever hear of a 1st impression? Isn't that a "judge" of someone. I hear what you are saying Rich and you may be right as well, but agian, if I were betting, I would bet he's an idiot.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Makchell wrote:
I play the odds and I bet...he's an idiot. Maybe I'm wrong. Life is about perception, judging, ever hear of a 1st impression? Isn't that a "judge" of someone. I hear what you are saying Rich and you may be right as well, but agian, if I were betting, I would bet he's an idiot.

Just not, lest thee be judged yourself.

People should be better than that.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:12 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Rock Sexton wrote:
Njphin wrote:

Did you put "don't be judgmental" on yours?

Ya, his girlfriend had him put it on there ..... that's totally plausible.
Makchell wrote:

Pot meet kettle

My judgement is based on fact.. you don't know what the inspiration behind writing that in was that yall don't dispute which in my opinion makes you overly judgmental and alittle sensitive based on my observations..Never said it's wrong to be judgmental just to be judgmental for the right reasons..

"Lamar: Hey babe what should i put on my life goals..Girlfriend: don't cheat on me..lamar: haha ok(and actually writing it as a joke) that doesn't sound too far fetched to me..

More believable then him needing a piece of paper to remind him not to cheat on his girlfriend to me that sounds unrealistic..And if you didn't take it that literal then you know it was a bad joke which justifies making him a scumbag, derelict or however you perceive him?

“We all stink. We're 0-6, everybody stinks. We’ve all, in some way, shape or form have not been good enough I don’t care if it’s the front-desk secretary — she ain’t doing a good enough job.”-Reggie Bush

Last edited by Njphin on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Njphin wrote:
My judgement is based on fact.. you don't know what the inspiration behind writing that in was that yall don't dispute which in my opinion makes you overly judgmental and alittle sensitive based on my observations..Never said it's wrong to be judgmental just to be judgmental for the right reasons..

"Lamar: Hey babe what should i put on my life goals..Girlfriend: don't cheat on me..lamar: haha ok(and actually writing it as a joke) that doesn't sound too far fetched to me..

So on a "personal" life goals sheet he's asking his girlfriend what to put on it? You're not making a case for this guy being very bright.

I don't know anyone who sits down to focus on things they want out of life, looking to write them down, but consulting other people for what they should be.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

anyone who puts that on a life goal isn't trying to be serious..

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:48 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

And if that life goal was actually sincere then why does it make him a scumbag if he is actually fulfilling that goal... i really fail to see any arguement you guys are making..

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:53 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Rock Sexton wrote:

I don't know anyone who sits down to focus on things they want out of life, looking to write them down, but consulting other people for what they should be.

That's because you don't have friends like I said!.. lol sry but you walked right into that one..seriously though you don't think people consult their wives or girlfriends about longterm goals?

Last edited by Njphin on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:55 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Njphin wrote:
anyone who puts that on a life goal isn't trying to be serious..

Ya you're right ..... spend time thinking over serious life goals and top it off with a big joke. Got it.

Njphin wrote:
And if that life goal was actually sincere then why does it make him a scumbag if he is actually fulfilling that goal... i really fail to see any arguement you guys are making..

Again the argument is, if that is a "sincere" life goal than that man lacks serious common sense, not to mention I can only imagine how embarrassing it would be for his woman to be dating a man who needs to actually write that down.

Quote:
That's because you don't have friends like I said!.. lol sry but you walked right into that one..seriously though you don't think people consult their wives or girlfriends about longterm goals?

The man crying about judging people is judging people. That's precious. LMFAO

No, writing goals is personal ... it's what I want out of life not somebody else.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:57 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

eh it was funny not trying to attack you I was joking...Writing a goal like go to college or get a good job those things aren't common sense and need to be written down? Geez what am i even debating this for. You'd think you guys took a picture of a dead hooker a kilo of blow and handguns in his locker.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

He's an idiot...oh he doesn't want to cheat on his girl, what a great guy!......he was totally kidding.....

WHO CARES

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Geez what am i even debating this for.

:hithead: :hithead: I was wondering the same thing.

He's an idiot...oh he doesn't want to cheat on his girl, what a great guy!......he was totally kidding.....

WHO CARES

NJ phin does. :)

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2