View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:55 am



Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Game Comments 
Author Message
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 257
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta
Post Re: Game Comments
You guys can throw this secondary under the bus all you want but it does a take a long time to get 10+ yards down the field (hint hint)


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 257
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta
Post Re: Game Comments
Did we blitz once today?


Last edited by paydurt on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5641
Post Re: Game Comments
Haha wrote:
What's with the people on this message board? When Miami loses, you guys get all girly and cry and take it out on everyone else. Miami got out coached by a better team. Suck it up.


This loss is getting taken out on you? LMFAO

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Cincinnati
Post Re: Game Comments
Rock Sexton wrote:
Haha wrote:
What's with the people on this message board? When Miami loses, you guys get all girly and cry and take it out on everyone else. Miami got out coached by a better team. Suck it up.


This loss is getting taken out on you? LMFAO


Not necessarily on me. Just in general you guys bash what people are saying if it doesn't agree with yours. But you only do it fresh after a lose. I'm mad too, we shoulda won. But I'm not a colt. Punch your TV like a normal sports fan.

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 4471
Post Re: Game Comments
Haha wrote:
What's with the people on this message board? When Miami loses, you guys get all girly and cry and take it out on everyone else. Miami got out coached by a better team. Suck it up.

You were the one crying about the game being over long before it was.

Miami had the ball 1st & 10 at the 50 with 2:00 minutes left in the game.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 781
Post Re: Game Comments
Brady is going to ROAST our secondary! Luck is the best QB we have faced this year besides Schaub!


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5641
Post Re: Game Comments
Haha wrote:
Not necessarily on me. Just in general you guys bash what people are saying if it doesn't agree with yours. But you only do it fresh after a lose. I'm mad too, we shoulda won. But I'm not a colt. Punch your TV like a normal sports fan.


Nobody was bashing anyone. Alas, your comment about the game being over with 2.5 minutes to go, 3 timeouts and the ball is just ridiculous. They were only down by a friggin' field goal.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Rock Sexton on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 pm
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8940
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Game Comments
MdDolfan wrote:
Brady is going to ROAST our secondary! Luck is the best QB we have faced this year besides Schaub!


I would agree, but the Patriots OL isn't playing as well as the Colts OL.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Cincinnati
Post Re: Game Comments
Dphins4me wrote:
Haha wrote:
What's with the people on this message board? When Miami loses, you guys get all girly and cry and take it out on everyone else. Miami got out coached by a better team. Suck it up.

You were the one crying about the game being over long before it was.

Miami had the ball 1st & 10 at the 50 with 2:00 minutes left in the game.


I wasn't "crying" and I wasn't bashing anyone but our Average team. And, clearly, who was right? The game was over because we obviously didn't win, did we? Also, I said it was over when it was 4th and 6 with 3:41 remaining, right before we punted. If you are gonna try and come up with an argument use facts. Now, I'm gonna go eat and be pissed by myself. Because this is boring and not worth my precious time alive on this planet. I'm sure you're a great guy. I'll see you next week for when we start winning again.

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5641
Post Re: Game Comments
Haha wrote:
I wasn't "crying" and I wasn't bashing anyone but our Average team. And, clearly, who was right? The game was over because we obviously didn't win, did we? Also, I said it was over when it was 4th and 6 with 3:41 remaining, right before we punted. If you are gonna try and come up with an argument use facts. Now, I'm gonna go eat and be pissed by myself. Because this is boring and not worth my precious time alive on this planet. I'm sure you're a great guy. I'll see you next week for when we start winning again.


Holy over-reaction Batman.

Image

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 4471
Post Re: Game Comments
Haha wrote:
I wasn't "crying"
Yea, you were. You gave up & quit.


Haha wrote:
. And, clearly, who was right? The game was over because we obviously didn't win, did we?
You were not right simply because Miami did not win. They had the ball 1st & 10 at the 50 with 2:00 minutes to play & 2 TO left, after you declared the game over.

Haha wrote:
Also, I said it was over when it was 4th and 6 with 3:41 remaining, right before we punted.
Exactly.

Haha wrote:
If you are gonna try and come up with an argument use facts.
When did anyone claim otherwise? You quit with 3:41 left in the game, when Miami got the ball back & moved it to the 50 with 2:00 minutes left. So obviously the game was not over, when you declared it to be.

There is your fact.


Last edited by Dphins4me on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:38 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2434
Post Re: Game Comments
Rock Sexton wrote:
Haha wrote:
I wasn't "crying" and I wasn't bashing anyone but our Average team. And, clearly, who was right? The game was over because we obviously didn't win, did we? Also, I said it was over when it was 4th and 6 with 3:41 remaining, right before we punted. If you are gonna try and come up with an argument use facts. Now, I'm gonna go eat and be pissed by myself. Because this is boring and not worth my precious time alive on this planet. I'm sure you're a great guy. I'll see you next week for when we start winning again.


Holy over-reaction Batman.

Image

:yay: classic!

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:38 pm
Profile
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 6560
Post Re: Game Comments
We are all mad guys, but we root for the same team. Relax.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:40 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: Game Comments
You ain't kiddin Mak. We all have the same pain when the fins lose, but certainly no need to turn on each other in the forum.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:41 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2434
Post Re: Game Comments
Based on today's game, I see three possible wins. One against Buffalo. One against Jacksonville and one against Tennessee. Brady will hang 45+' on this "D." The 49er's will humiliate Miami and the Seahawks will win on the strength of their defense. You figure a split with Buffalo, just because. So 7-9 is still a lot better than the 4-12 I expected. The team still can't win close games, but there is hope.

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: Game Comments
It is a shame and plenty of games left, but if there is a year to sneak into the playoffs it is this year. Lots of parity out there, but Miami loses yet another AFC Conference game. That hurts.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:48 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 4471
Post Re: Game Comments
Finhead34 wrote:
It is a shame and plenty of games left, but if there is a year to sneak into the playoffs it is this year. Lots of parity out there, but Miami loses yet another AFC Conference game. That hurts.

Miami does not deserve to be a playoff team if their D cannot put forth any better performance. Not interested in yet another playoff blowout loss.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:50 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: Game Comments
Man, it is fair to say that New Englands's offense will be a long day for the Fins. I know they played the Colts home, but amazing that the Jets completely shut down Andrew Luck and Miami gets sliced and diced up.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2434
Post Re: Game Comments
The Jets have better corners. That is the difference. Tight ends don't gouge themJets for huge yards each and every game for 10 years like Miami allows either.

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 3823
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
Post Re: Game Comments
Haha wrote:
What's with the people on this message board? When Miami loses, you guys get all girly and cry and take it out on everyone else. Miami got out coached by a better team. Suck it up.


or we could just blame the refs for another loss. hmmmm

_________________
Extend Philbin!
Enough already , this is the best regime in the NFL ...by far!!
2014 Lazor Powered... THE MAKING OF A DYNASTY!!


Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:07 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 6931
Location: ELP, TX.
Post Re: Game Comments
FINesse wrote:
Haha wrote:
What's with the people on this message board? When Miami loses, you guys get all girly and cry and take it out on everyone else. Miami got out coached by a better team. Suck it up.


or we could just blame the refs for another loss. hmmmm


The darn holding penalty on the kickoff and the Pouncey false start. Two bad calls. :cry:

_________________
Image

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom


Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:15 pm
Profile YIM
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5880
Post Re: Game Comments
Big Dave wrote:
MdDolfan wrote:
Brady is going to ROAST our secondary! Luck is the best QB we have faced this year besides Schaub!


I would agree, but the Patriots OL isn't playing as well as the Colts OL.

What games are u watching? Patriots have killed the last 2. Brady will put up 50 on this team. S. Smith is the most over rated CB in the NFL....Carroll is a target, always has been, always will.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:41 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 257
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta
Post Re: Game Comments
The Hen wrote:
FINesse wrote:
Haha wrote:
What's with the people on this message board? When Miami loses, you guys get all girly and cry and take it out on everyone else. Miami got out coached by a better team. Suck it up.


or we could just blame the refs for another loss. hmmmm


The darn holding penalty on the kickoff and the Pouncey false start. Two bad calls. :cry:



I'm real sceptical on that pass interference call to that led to the Colts first Td too!!..

I realize he didn't turn around but he also never touched him either!!..still not the reason we lost though!!.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Profile
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 am
Posts: 23
Location: Los Angles, Ca
Post Re: Game Comments
Please tell me someone has a picture of Luck's throw wile his nee was down tring to avoid the sack on that game winning drive. If his nee was down then this would be another non call the officials missed along with all the phantom calls.

_________________
Conquest is made from the ashes of our enemies - Starscream
Image


Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:50 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6292
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Game Comments
Dphins4me wrote:
Feel like I'm watching the Miami D from the mid 80s. Allowing teams to convert 3rd & 15+ all day long.

Announcer said Luck is 11 for 13 on 3rd & 10+



lol. and we were the #1 third down defense before this game. I wanted to smash the TV watching all these 3rd and 20 plays


Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:51 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6292
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Game Comments
each week is a different animal. Who knows how we will play and gameplan the Patriots, they havent been great this year. Theyve been beaten by some bad teams. Andrew Luck played the game of his life today and simply wore us out. Our offense was barely on the field and they got cold and out of sync. This was also the first time that Sherman played safe and unaggressive with the offensive attack. i felt that it should have been hartline deep all day.

Alas, its easy to see this team lacks big time wide receivers and tight ends to move the ball consistently.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:04 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5880
Post Re: Game Comments
The concern is the trend.
Running game has faded to non-existent
Pass blocking was good early....now it sux. Pass blocking was better against Houston than Indy.
Missed big plays on defense. During the 3 game winning streak Miami got a few turnovers. Today they were back to missing those plays that were the difference.
Coaching....we're used to half time adjustments....they did nothing to protect RT in the 2nd half and Miami only scored 3 points


Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Post Re: Game Comments
FrustratedFinFan wrote:
Based on today's game, I see three possible wins. One against Buffalo. One against Jacksonville and one against Tennessee. Brady will hang 45+' on this "D." The 49er's will humiliate Miami and the Seahawks will win on the strength of their defense. You figure a split with Buffalo, just because. So 7-9 is still a lot better than the 4-12 I expected. The team still can't win close games, but there is hope.


This same Colts team at home beat the Packers. They are a much different team when they're at home. It's the reason I've been saying this would be a tough matchup all week long. Indy simply plays better in their house. We only lost to them by a fieldgoal and we had plenty of chances to either win it or tie it late in the game. We simply failed to do it. Had this game been in Miami I think we come out on top by a fieldgoal.

Our defense will rebound, they're not going to give up 400+ yards every game for the rest of the season. They're not going to drop several interceptions in every game. They're not going to give up multiple bombs every game. We lost to a hot team in their stadium. Let's call it what it is.

The nice thing is now we have a chance to play a couple of weaker opponents the next two weeks. Not only that but five out of our remaining eight games are at home. If we simply win our home games we'll finish 9-7, and have a shot at the playoffs. Cheer up, this season isn't lost yet. I'm pretty sure the team hasn't given up.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Post Re: Game Comments
NFLJunkie wrote:
The concern is the trend.
Running game has faded to non-existent
Pass blocking was good early....now it sux. Pass blocking was better against Houston than Indy.
Missed big plays on defense. During the 3 game winning streak Miami got a few turnovers. Today they were back to missing those plays that were the difference.
Coaching....we're used to half time adjustments....they did nothing to protect RT in the 2nd half and Miami only scored 3 points


The run game is fading because teams are putting eight and nine guys in the box. So what do we do? We use Fasano and Lane most of the game to help out our inept offensive line. That means we've only got two or three available weapons to use. That isn't a whole lot of options for Tannehill to work with. As good as Bess, Hartline, and Bush are, they can't make all of the plays. Tannehill needs more weapons, not only that, he needs his offensive line to step it up so he can use those weapons. When this team can get to a point where we have four available receivers, (ie. Hartline, Bess, Fasano, Bush) then we'll see this offense take off. We've got to do a better job spreading our opponents out. We need to get them away from the line. It starts with the offensive line improving.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm
Profile
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 am
Posts: 23
Location: Los Angles, Ca
Post Re: Game Comments
By this time the officals were up 21 - 0.
Owned!

Image

If you can't see it here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/view/?52kq030bo2cb7q9.

_________________
Conquest is made from the ashes of our enemies - Starscream
Image


Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 4471
Post Re: Game Comments
Von Chahe wrote:
Please tell me someone has a picture of Luck's throw wile his nee was down tring to avoid the sack on that game winning drive. If his nee was down then this would be another non call the officials missed along with all the phantom calls.
Nee? Really? Maybe the refs missed it, but Miami could have easily challenged the call & didn't.


Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 pm
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm
Posts: 25
Post Re: Game Comments
Von Chahe wrote:
Please tell me someone has a picture of Luck's throw wile his nee was down tring to avoid the sack on that game winning drive. If his nee was down then this would be another non call the officials missed along with all the phantom calls.


Here's a frame by frame I put together of that play. sorry about the quality, it lost a lot while being converted to gif. It looks like in frame 3 the ball was out of his hand just before his knee hit the ground. It was definitely really close but I can see why the call was made on the field.

Image

_________________
Image


Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6292
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Game Comments
currently 4-4

Win-Titans
Win-Bills
Win-Seahawks
Loss-Pats
Loss-Niners
Win-Jags
Loss-Bills
Win-Pats

9-7. good enough????


Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:03 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 3823
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
Post Re: Game Comments
Just as in past seasons , sure lets blame the refs & consider this another moral victory because that has served us so well all these past seasons. Yeah , those refs are always out to get us. Where is the moral victory super bowl being played this year.

_________________
Extend Philbin!
Enough already , this is the best regime in the NFL ...by far!!
2014 Lazor Powered... THE MAKING OF A DYNASTY!!


Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:25 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 4471
Post Re: Game Comments
FINesse wrote:
Just as in past seasons , sure lets blame the refs & consider this another moral victory because that has served us so well all these past seasons. Yeah , those refs are always out to get us. Where is the moral victory super bowl being played this year.

2nd that. Miami fans are always having to look for the moral victory.


Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Game Comments
huffdawg115 wrote:
Von Chahe wrote:
Please tell me someone has a picture of Luck's throw wile his nee was down tring to avoid the sack on that game winning drive. If his nee was down then this would be another non call the officials missed along with all the phantom calls.


Here's a frame by frame I put together of that play. sorry about the quality, it lost a lot while being converted to gif. It looks like in frame 3 the ball was out of his hand just before his knee hit the ground. It was definitely really close but I can see why the call was made on the field.


I was screaming for Philbin to challenge that.


Image


Image


Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:43 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5880
Post Re: Game Comments
swerve13 wrote:
currently 4-4

Win-Titans
Win-Bills
Win-Seahawks
Loss-Pats
Loss-Niners
Win-Jags
Loss-Bills
Win-Pats

9-7. good enough????


Assuming Indy goes 3-5 in the next 8...sure.


Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5880
Post Re: Game Comments
BTW that last shot clearly shows the ankle down...should of been challenged.


Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 8956
Location: Fargo, ND
Post Re: Game Comments
There are two things that will get you into an argument on this board.
1. Voice an opinion
2. Make a grammatical error like 'your' when you should post 'your're' or conversely

(the last one is sort of a joke)

Your best bet, if you can be disciplined, is to leave your comment and then never look back to see how you got bashed over it.
The same group of guys dissect every comment made and offer their lawyer like argument on why you're wrong and lack basic intelligence.


The loss this week simply came down to us not stopping the Colts on 3rd down, and not capitalizing on potential turnovers. Our offense played well considering the talent level and the health of the qb. Time to go back to the drawing board this week and see if we can prevent the same things from happening next week. No refs to blame here; bad calls or not, we should never have been in position to lose on a questionable call. There were dozens of chances to win that game outside of a few bad calls.


Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:21 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5880
Post Re: Game Comments
wkloiber13 wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
The concern is the trend.
Running game has faded to non-existent
Pass blocking was good early....now it sux. Pass blocking was better against Houston than Indy.
Missed big plays on defense. During the 3 game winning streak Miami got a few turnovers. Today they were back to missing those plays that were the difference.
Coaching....we're used to half time adjustments....they did nothing to protect RT in the 2nd half and Miami only scored 3 points


The run game is fading because teams are putting eight and nine guys in the box. So what do we do? We use Fasano and Lane most of the game to help out our inept offensive line. That means we've only got two or three available weapons to use. That isn't a whole lot of options for Tannehill to work with. As good as Bess, Hartline, and Bush are, they can't make all of the plays. Tannehill needs more weapons, not only that, he needs his offensive line to step it up so he can use those weapons. When this team can get to a point where we have four available receivers, (ie. Hartline, Bess, Fasano, Bush) then we'll see this offense take off. We've got to do a better job spreading our opponents out. We need to get them away from the line. It starts with the offensive line improving.


At some point, you're gotta take your shots. Every team faces the same issue. Not every team has great WRs. Miami had a great drive where they dumped off to the backs on like 3 occasions to end the first half. Then they stopped doing what worked. At one point during Q3 and 4 they opened 4 straight drives iwth running plays. Now I'm no genius but you have to keep NFL defense honest. The Colts were expecting it and Miami didn't disappoint.


Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.