View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dolphins backup QB Matt Moore steps in, steps up 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Dolphins backup QB Matt Moore steps in, steps up
Rock Sexton wrote:
wkloiber13 wrote:
So now I'm the one that is sarcastic, petty, and providing nothing to the conversation. Isn't that not the pot calling the kettle black Rock? Let's not leave out the hundreds of posts you've made that contribute next to nothing. You like to poke the bear as much as anyone here.

Actually no.

I was discussing the Moore situation in a civil manner using statistics and quotes and then you mocked them with nothing but potshots (always happens when somebody can't support their own argument with FACTS) and the tantrum-esque "Well this is Tanny's team!!!" even though I said nothing to the contrary. You can attempt to draw on our past arguments all you want, but I've been more than consistent these last 2-3 months about keeping with the disagree agreeably stance.

I continue to elude to the past because it's the past that has led to this same arguement carrying over to other threads. I feel that we both have contributed to it. I too am tired of it. At the end of the day the stats don't lie and I think we both choose to decipher those stats differently. I agree, let's agree to disagree. You have your opinion of Moore and I have mine. Done.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2