View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Getting autographs on a home game weekend 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Getting autographs on a home game weekend
Hey gang! I am from South Dakota and bringing my 11 year old son to his first Fins game on Dec 2nd to see us put a beat down on the Patriots!! ;)

Can anyone tell me if/when there is a good opportunity to get something autographed? We will be coming down on Thurs so is it possible to hang outside practice maybe or what is our best chance?

Thanks in advance for and advice. Go Dolphins!!!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Re: Getting autographs on a home game weekend
I can't help you, Big Daddy, but I am wondering if you're anywhere near Milbank in South Dakota.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Hey Dolphin Lover! I am from Sioux Falls but have customers in the Milbank area and was up there just last week :)

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:38 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

If you're ever stuck in Milbank for any reason on a Dolphin gameday, give me a call at 605-432-4751 and you'll have a place to watch our beloved Dolphins. It's two-man party every Sunday (uncle-nephew) and it'd be great to have fans of the teal and orange join us!!
As for going to Miami, I have run into players over at the Dolphins' training facility in Davie. It's worth a trip over there--check out the Dolphins Pro Shop and the headquarters (can't get into the practice field area but enough to do for NO CHARGE to make it worth your time). Vontae Davis just happened to stop by when a buddy of mine and I were there. Got a picture with Deon Dyer in the Pro Shop a several years ago. Wasn't looking for anybody...just happened to run into them. Good luck!!

Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]