All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:36 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins, you know I am a Brandon Graham guy and would be more than happy with him at #12. I am not sure now that Miami will look to take a NT early, especially with Parcells success with identifying NT late in the draft. A lot of smoke is being put out there as well.

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah will not be there in the 6th round Phins. When you are talking about a CB 6'0, 207 lbs, running a 4.32 40 with return skills, he will not be there in the 6th. I have seen him in the 2nd-3rd round and maybe with some injury concerns, he drops to the 4th, MAYBE.

I like Adrian Tracy and Thaddeus Gibson certainly is an OLB prospect that stock has rose.

Andre Roberts is a good football player and a solid WR, but he is not anything from what Miami has on the roster now. Carlton Mitchell, the WR from USF has the size and speed to be an impact player, but he is a little more raw that Andre.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:12 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Parcells loves outside linebackers that can rush the passer. I can see this happening next month.

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Did Brandon Graham play DE or OLB at Michigan? I like Thadeus Gibson, I saw him at the combine and the guy looks like a monster. He also looked pretty smooth in the drills and 40. I've been hearing alot about Adrain Tracey but I dont know much about him. What round if any do you think we will address a play making TE?? I also have been curios as to how far MajorWright will fall. He is a great S, some say he should of stayed in school, but he seems to be going under the radar and Myron Rolle for that matter as well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

I like what you've done except for waiting until the 7th round to take a safety. I think we'll get a safety in the first 3 rounds, 4th at the latest. Then again, who knows how much our FO really likes the young safeties we currently have. Maybe they think one of them are ready.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

No way Derrick Morgan goes after Brandon Graham IMO. You out of your mind son! We could trade back 3 or 4 spots and still get Graham. Morgan may not make it out of the top 10.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

phinsfansc.. Do you think Weatherspoon will be there when we pick in the 2nd? If so.. I tell ya what..Dez Bryant looks pretty good at 12 if he checks out. OLB is much deeper then WR this year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

hypocritex wrote:
phinsfansc.. Do you think Weatherspoon will be there when we pick in the 2nd? If so.. I tell ya what..Dez Bryant looks pretty good at 12 if he checks out. OLB is much deeper then WR this year.

Hypo, I don't think he is get's to the 2nd round. He's got to much good game tape, played and looked solid at the Senior Bowl and had a very good combine. Matter of fact, I would be very surprised if Sean got into the 2nd round.

I also agree with Phins in that if somehow, some way he did make it to Miami, he would play inside in all likelyhood.

I like Sean a lot though. He plays with a swagger and makes plays. I have read were his talking has turned some teams off, but if you can talk the talk and walk the walk, talk all you want.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:56 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

What happened to your Micah Johnson man-crush. I'm all for taking him even if we just picked up Dansby.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

eleaf wrote:
What happened to your Micah Johnson man-crush. I'm all for taking him even if we just picked up Dansby.

I still love Johnson later in the draft.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]