View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 finheaven.com 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post finheaven.com
im usually of finheaven.com but for some reason its been down. i just wanted to know if anyone knew why. it if it wouldnt have happened i wouldnt of found this site. im just curious to know what happened. i read that finheaven isnt liked on this site so dont take this the wrong way.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:31 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: finheaven.com
It looks like it's down right now. Maybe too much traffic??

FinHeaven isn't liked here?? I think the owner of this site would beg to differ;-).

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

thanks. yeah i was reading on one of the threads and it said something about disliking it. sorry i had the wrong idea. i feel dumb lol

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

It's been down for 48 hours or more. I have tried my links, and all I get is a blank white page. I also had problems getting back on here. All my history, names, posts etc are gone & I needed to re-join.....

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:59 am
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ

Huh?!?
Do you not both follow the holy colors of aqua and orange?
Do you not both acknowledge Coach Shula as the perfect coach?
Do you not both acknowledge that Dan was indeed the Man?
"Not like you"?
My brethren and sistren of the Order of the Perfect Fin, please accept these humble tidings of greeting and fellowship. I am but a minor cog of Phinfever, but ALL the true faithful will find welcome and comfort here.

It has been my experience that there is absolutely no intellectual censorship on this site. There is frequent, and sometimes spirited, debate as to who is full of poo or not on a topic they might post to, and if you are wrong you can find out quick, but all views appear to be welcome. As long as it is not vulgar in language or risque in image, you CAN feel/say/think/emote as you will. Big Dave and his band of scallawags and ne'er-do-wells are a wonderful bunch.

Trolls are quickly identified, culled from the herd and then fed in chunks to the hydro-encephalic converter, a machine which Coots built with which we channel the absorbed mental energy through ivs and electro-stimulators to Rich's brain. If we are ever attacked, Big Dave will pull the lever that discharges the full batteries of our defense reserve into the converter, and Rich will blow up their Jet-loving heads like in Scanners.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 pm

:)

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

pawfectgent wrote:
Huh?!?
"Not like you"?
My brethren and sistren of the Order of the Perfect Fin, please accept these humble tidings of greeting and fellowship. I am but a minor cog of Phinfever, but ALL the true faithful will find welcome and comfort here.

It has been my experience that there is absolutely no intellectual censorship on this site. There is frequent, and sometimes spirited, debate as to who is full of poo or not on a topic they might post to, and if you are wrong you can find out quick, but all views appear to be welcome. As long as it is not vulgar in language or risque in image, you CAN feel/say/think/emote as you will. Big Dave and his band of scallawags and ne'er-do-wells are a wonderful bunch.

Trolls are quickly identified, culled from the herd and then fed in chunks to the hydro-encephalic converter, a machine which Coots built with which we channel the absorbed mental energy through ivs and electro-stimulators to Rich's brain. If we are ever attacked, Big Dave will pull the lever that discharges the full batteries of our defense reserve into the converter, and Rich will blow up their Jet-loving heads like in Scanners.

:awe: This is great paw. Thanks.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 am
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

pawfectgent wrote:
Huh?!?
"Not like you"?

Lol what the Jester said!! :yay:

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

pawfectgent wrote:
Huh?!?
"Not like you"?

Post of the year? I think so...

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:30 am
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

P.S. We have no issues with finheaven.com here.... sorry you were led in the wrong direction somehow....

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:32 am

Dave we need a new rank for Paw...

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

pawfectgent wrote:
Huh?!?
"Not like you"?

Crazy mental images .. I need some of what you're on lol

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:01 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

lilzack3412 wrote:
im usually of finheaven.com but for some reason its been down. i read that finheaven isnt liked on this site so dont take this the wrong way.

Nope, no problem here. In fact, FinHeaven (and several other sites such as ThePhins who were former FinHeaven owners) have donated to help us pay our bills. Someone is spreading false rumors.

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]