View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Nick Foles 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Nick Foles
Starting to hear some chatter about this guy, and most recently Mel Kiper saying he may find his way into the first round. Big arm, good leader, needs a little polish...wondering if he is this year's version of Joe Flacco, basically someone who will rise up the draft boards late and end up being a trade target.

I haven't seen a lot of his games this year so if anyone has insight I'd love to hear about it.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:56 am
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: Nick Foles
I need to see more of him, but from what I have seen, I'm not a fan.

He seems to get flustered easily, and I'm not sure he has the arm strength to push the ball through conditions. Just overall seems like a jittery QB.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:

He seems to get flustered easily, and I'm not sure he has the arm strength to push the ball through conditions. Just overall seems like a jittery QB.

That was my thinking. I read the Scouts Inc thing where it said he has a rocket arm so I decided to check out youtube highlights. Looks like Matt Moore, kind of high arc lollipops on the deep ball and not a ton of zip on the intermediate tight throws.

Of course this stuff was 2010 and the chatter I've heard is saying how much better he got this year, hence why I'm asking if anyone got to see a lot of him this year.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 am

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

That was my thinking. I read the Scouts Inc thing where it said he has a rocket arm so I decided to check out youtube highlights. Looks like Matt Moore, kind of high arc lollipops on the deep ball and not a ton of zip on the intermediate tight throws.

Of course this stuff was 2010 and the chatter I've heard is saying how much better he got this year, hence why I'm asking if anyone got to see a lot of him this year.

I didn't see any of him this year. I'm going off of 2010. So if he did improve that much, I definitely need to sit down and watch some of his 2011 play.

Regardless, I'm tired of settling. Go get an elite talent.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]