View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:56 am



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 New 2012 NFL Mock Draft 
Author Message
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:59 pm
Posts: 25
Post New 2012 NFL Mock Draft
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the halfway point of the season.

You can check it out here: http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!


Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft
I'd take Jones over Barkley, but it's a toss up.

It's definitely one of those two if they pick that high.


Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5283
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft
Phins Rock wrote:
I'd take Jones over Barkley, but it's a toss up.

It's definitely one of those two if they pick that high.


I'm kind of with you but I'm starting to wonder if Barkley might be a lot better than I previously thought. Thinking Barkley might be a little more Matt Ryan and Jones a little more Joe Flacco. I do recall when Barkley was a freshman that he was being touted as a potential first overall pick in the future.


Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft
jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
I'd take Jones over Barkley, but it's a toss up.

It's definitely one of those two if they pick that high.


I'm kind of with you but I'm starting to wonder if Barkley might be a lot better than I previously thought. Thinking Barkley might be a little more Matt Ryan and Jones a little more Joe Flacco. I do recall when Barkley was a freshman that he was being touted as a potential first overall pick in the future.


Yup. My problem with him is that he has not developed as much as people expected, which might be unfair. Not sure. But I need to see more of him before I give a true opinion, but initial impressions, for me, are Jones>Barkley.


Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:55 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5283
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft
Starting to see some mocks putting Griffin III as Miami's pick. I'll admit I haven't really seen him play. Is he really the next Vick/Newton? That is the rationale being used.


Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:23 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft
jammer wrote:
Starting to see some mocks putting Griffin III as Miami's pick. I'll admit I haven't really seen him play. Is he really the next Vick/Newton? That is the rationale being used.


Not even close. But he is intriguing. I have to watch more of him too.

The guy I am really starting to fall in love with is Ryan Tannehill. He'll need to develop, but he's got what it takes.


Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:36 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5283
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft
Phins Rock wrote:
jammer wrote:
Starting to see some mocks putting Griffin III as Miami's pick. I'll admit I haven't really seen him play. Is he really the next Vick/Newton? That is the rationale being used.


Not even close. But he is intriguing. I have to watch more of him too.

The guy I am really starting to fall in love with is Ryan Tannehill. He'll need to develop, but he's got what it takes.


Griffin looked pretty freaking good against Oklahoma and certainly did better than Jones.

Watched some highlight videos of Tannehill and he has some wheels, but yeah he might take a while to develop.


Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft
jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
jammer wrote:
Starting to see some mocks putting Griffin III as Miami's pick. I'll admit I haven't really seen him play. Is he really the next Vick/Newton? That is the rationale being used.


Not even close. But he is intriguing. I have to watch more of him too.

The guy I am really starting to fall in love with is Ryan Tannehill. He'll need to develop, but he's got what it takes.


Griffin looked pretty freaking good against Oklahoma and certainly did better than Jones.

Watched some highlight videos of Tannehill and he has some wheels, but yeah he might take a while to develop.


I fell in love with Griffin that night. He's going to be an elite NFL QB.

I'm extremely hard on QB's and I rarely like more than 1 in a given draft class. But I think there are 3 legitimate top 5 QB's in this draft, and Jones a potential top 10 guy. Tannehill could be special if he is developed right.


Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:38 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.