View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hottest Dolphin 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Hottest Dolphin
Who is the hottest person on the dolphins roster? :jests:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:18 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Re: Hottest Dolphin
srumpf1692 wrote:
Who is the hottest person on the dolphins roster? :jests:

I sure hope you're talking about their play on the field; otherwise, you'd better be a gal ....;)

I think the hottest dolphin is Randy Starks. According to ProFootballFocus, he was rated the #2 DE in the NFL in the 3-4 defense ... and racked up ZERO penalties. Now that's what I am talking about being "hot".

One thing in looking at these stats, you can see that Parcells two DE draft picks that he drafted high in the draft for us are turning out nicely. Then last year he drafted two cornerbacks high in the draft. I think he addresses the linebacker position this year high in the draft. I think we now know why he always leaves his teams in good shape.

Looking at these stats (and stats definitely do not tell the whole story), Tony McDaniel has little room for off the field mistakes.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Sort of an odd question post??? Would have been helpful to clarify what this question is really meant to gain in answers.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

srumpf1692 does not seem to have any intelligent things to say. this post and the poll post he put up as examples. I am pretty close to blocking his post in my profile

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 am
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Dave, going by those stats, Kendal Langford was the best 34 DE at playing the run in the NFL.

That's what I would consider hot as well.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 am
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ

I can't judge the poster srumpf...I haven't been myself lately. In fact, up until this week where I actually looked at tickets to see what dates I might be able to attend live, I was completely convinced we were playing the NFC East. Much to my consternation, I see that Chicago and Detroit will be visiting Miami, not the Philly Cheesesticks and Dallas Cowturds.
I have been going over how I allowed myself to entertain such delusions, but the only thing I can come up with is that the malaise of the offseason has kept me out of the loop, a loop I normally hover within hoping for every snipit of information about our team I can get.

Srumpf's query as to the 'hottest' Dolphin leads a reader to many possible assumptions. Hottest could mean physical attractiveness, which in that case would indicate a sexual preference I do not share and therefore cannot properly respond to. I have outgrown my childish homophobia, but I simply don't play in the NFC. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just in the other conference.

If it was a query as to who is playing the best as the season concluded, I'd have to say Starks. He was our overall best DL seemingly all season, and Cam Wake, although superlative in his limited action, simply didn't get his nose into enough plays to be the 'hottest'. Offensively, all things considered, I'd have to say Henne or Williams. Henne took hold of the toughest position in team sports and finished with a winning record as a 1st-yr starter. Williams shed his reserve role and finished with a 1000 yard season with an excellent ypc average.

Hottest could ALSO mean who is feeling the most heat. I would immediately put Porter there because he is obviously soon gone, but I don't think he sees that as pressure. He likes to cause the pressure, with his mouth and penchant for 'speaking his mind', so I don't think he views leaving the Dolphins as a bad thing. Therefore, not really 'hot'. I would say at this point it's Will Allen. He's a good player, a tough guy, but a DUI at a time where two younger, cheaper guys have filled the position is a crucial tactical error.

Last but certainly not least, it could mean the ENTIRE DOLPHINS ORGANIZATION. In that case, this would be my submission for 'hottest' Dolphin...
http://www.miamidolphinscheerleaders.ne ... mary-3.jpg

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:13 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

the hottest dolphin is deff justin smiley

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

I'm a gal and I say JT!!! :yay:

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 am