Phinfever.com

Catch the madness!

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Who is the most hated?
Mark Sanchez 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Tom Brady 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Ryan Fitzpatrick 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bill Belichick 50%  50%  [ 9 ]
Rex Ryan 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
Total votes: 18
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 am 
Offline
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Posts: 5
hi


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Who is gayer?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 am 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4027
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Umm.... I don't think so.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Posts: 62
I would vote Tom Brady thou :ann0y:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 5323
Location: Wellington, FL
srumpf1692

:) :ann0y: :)

_________________
Caution: Reply may contain sarcasm


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Well, that last option is a little inappropriate.

I voted Bellichick, although if Rex Ryan was there I would vote for him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm
Posts: 894
Location: Orlando, Fl
Bellicheat by a mile


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Dear Moderators,
The original title to this thread was "Who is Gayer." He has another thread called "Hottest Dolphin." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this guy has nothing intelligent to bring, and just wants to stir things up.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:41 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
Iowafin wrote:
Dear Moderators,
The original title to this thread was "Who is Gayer." He has another thread called "Hottest Dolphin." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this guy has nothing intelligent to bring, and just wants to stir things up.


We are aware and are the ones who changed the thread title as well as the poll options, don't worry we got this.

:yay:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
IamPZ wrote:
Iowafin wrote:
Dear Moderators,
The original title to this thread was "Who is Gayer." He has another thread called "Hottest Dolphin." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this guy has nothing intelligent to bring, and just wants to stir things up.


We are aware and are the ones who changed the thread title as well as the poll options, don't worry we got this.

:yay:


atta boy

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:29 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 144
The Dark Lord Belicheat, and by a considerable margin.
His evil is not only a blight on the NFL landscape, I am quite positive he is solely responsible for the creation of venereal disease and he is also the being who created splenda, aspartame and monosodium glutimate.
I find when I conjure an image of him in my mind so I can play cerebral darts, his rictoid, mocking grin is a cross between Jack Nicholson and Hermann Goering. He has the same eyes of madness, the same receding hairline, and of course the same malevolent disposition.
I believe if it was investigated it would be revealed that he was 'Deep Throat'.
Merely passing within five feet of his essence is enough to make bread go stale and milk sour.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
pawfectgent wrote:
The Dark Lord Belicheat, and by a considerable margin.
His evil is not only a blight on the NFL landscape, I am quite positive he is solely responsible for the creation of venereal disease and he is also the being who created splenda, aspartame and monosodium glutimate.
I find when I conjure an image of him in my mind so I can play cerebral darts, his rictoid, mocking grin is a cross between Jack Nicholson and Hermann Goering. He has the same eyes of madness, the same receding hairline, and of course the same malevolent disposition.
I believe if it was investigated it would be revealed that he was 'Deep Throat'.
Merely passing within five feet of his essence is enough to make bread go stale and milk sour.


If you talk like this in reality I have to meet you one day lol


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Posts: 481
Location: Miami, Fl
Ryan Fitzpatrick lmao!!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Ruff Buff NY
TheCarver13 wrote:
Ryan Fitzpatrick lmao!!!

Yeah thats what I said when I saw his name...lol should have just put the jills team up there,not just Fitzy

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r