View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft
Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

Here's the link:

http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft
I understand taking BPA....But they won't be taking an ILB.

I'm actually not a huge Burfict fan, although I can see why some are in love with him.

Right now, it's certainly looking like it will either be a QB, or an offensive tackle. It's possible they could go for a pass rusher, or a NT if they aren't able to resign Paul Soliai. But they are set at ILB for the next 3-4 years.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 am
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Had Landry Jones been there, he would have been the guy. Other than that, there was no QB or NT worthy of that pick. I debated corner, olb, and burfict and neither of them are need picks so I went with the best overall player at that pick

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 am
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I realize this was done prior to yesterday's game, but I think Cam Newton did enough to warrant some time to develop. If Carolina has the top pick I expect a lot of teams looking to trade up.

That said, if Henne fails I see Miami aggressively moving up to get either Luck or Jones (maybe Barkley but just not sold on him yet). I agree with PR that if not QB than OT would be the pick. They'll want to shore up the line if Henne, Thomas and Bush prove themselves this year. Seems that Carey and Colombo are now just stop gap guys for the right tackle spot.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:13 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Matt Barkley over Landry Jones? Only the Bills would be so bold.

As for Miami...we need some Oline help, which is too bad considering all the players we've invested in over the last 3 years and really only one is in the same spot (jake Long).
Obviously it depends on how the season goes as far as quarterback, but if we're looking at the team at this moment, our biggest need area is offensive line. If Miami is sitting at 11, what're the odds that they spring for a guy like David Wilson (a guy I think will be one of the most talked about RBs at season's end) to help the running game?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]