View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 OT: TSA....really? 
2013 Blog Writer VIP
2013 Blog Writer VIP

Post OT: TSA....really?
I know this is way off topic but flew from KC yesterday and had an eye opening experience. The guy in front of me was from the middle east. He was dragging a garment bag, open with a bulge at the end....like he didn't care what happened to the clothes or bag. He approaches security and hands them a washed out, photocopy of a driver's license, a social security card that looked as though it was in his back pocket through several wash cycles and a bankcard sans picture. They let him through!
Is there something wrong with me. I confronted the TSA agent and said you surely can't let someone through with a photo copy of a government document. Their answer...it is acceptable :boo: So I speak with a supervisor who says the same thing.
So the next time you're going through security and they're patting down little Susie and making grandpa get out of his wheelchair to walk through a scanner....remember...a document that can be forged by a computer literate 2nd grader is all that stands between you and a terrorist event on an airplane. Sorry for the rant but this has to stop.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:21 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: OT: TSA....really?
I love reading these feel good stories hours before boarding a plane...

Thanks. Haha

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 am
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Unbelievable... check out this pretty well written article on 9/11 conspiracies and why the conspiracy theorists have a hard time believing what actually happened..

http://news.yahoo.com/the-evolution-of- ... ories.html

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:05 pm
2013 Blog Writer VIP
2013 Blog Writer VIP

Here's there official link. I've sent off a question because their official stance is about as vague as it gets. I love how they take the little blue light and shine it on my license to prove its authenticity. What a joke.
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/ ... ments.shtm

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]