View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Sarah Palin everybody..... 
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Sarah Palin everybody.....
Uhhhh....

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 am
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Re: Sarah Palin everybody.....
OK good laugh there, I agree. What isn't so funny is the unemployment rate is still increasing 2.5 years after Obama has taken over. I guess it's Bush's fault though right? Sarah Palin is a VERY POOR CANDIDATE but she could not do worse than O'Bama, no one could. I don't care if he went to harvard he is a dumbass!!!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:52 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

http://legalinsurrection.blogspot.com/2 ... ogize.html

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

lol wow. Ok, Paul Revere wasn't the lone rider either. Who was the "other guy"?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Phins Rock wrote:
Uhhhh....

Uhhhhh.... she is doing this stuff to set traps for the media and people like you.

This is the second time she references an obscure historical fact and the media comes out to bash her but she turns out to be historically accurate.

As much as I don't like her, she is playing them for fools and doing a great job of it.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

ok, she is absolutely terrible!! seriously, Revere rode to warn the British were coming....remember 2 if by land, 1 if by sea.....jeez...she is ok to look at, but that's about it. As far as Obama, we got handed a recession, and really only helped the big banks out. We lent the banks all this money, and they didn't lend it out...most put it into equities, which has helped kept the markets churning, but zero real help to main street. I predicted Obama would be a 1 term president, but so will the next ( prob Rommney) as if you think the economy sucks now, what till interest rates start to rise...

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

dolphan74 wrote:
As far as Obama, we got handed a recession, and really only helped the big banks out.

He gave us an extended recession and now we're in a depression. There was no fire sale, unemployment went up and the bank bailout was a joke. These politicians don't work for us, they work for each other and with the media.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

can you say the words GLOBAL RECESSION....that is what is about to hit...and sooner then later

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:16 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

dolphan74 wrote:
can you say the words GLOBAL RECESSION....that is what is about to hit...and sooner then later

WE PAST THE RECESSION A FEW YEARS AGO

We're in an economic depression !!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

dolphan74 wrote:
ok, she is absolutely terrible!! seriously, Revere rode to warn the British were coming....remember 2 if by land, 1 if by sea.....jeez...she is ok to look at, but that's about it. As far as Obama, we got handed a recession, and really only helped the big banks out. We lent the banks all this money, and they didn't lend it out...most put it into equities, which has helped kept the markets churning, but zero real help to main street. I predicted Obama would be a 1 term president, but so will the next ( prob Rommney) as if you think the economy sucks now, what till interest rates start to rise...

I guess increased entitlement spending and the factors of Medicare and Medicaid being unsustainable, enormous pieces of the deficit aren't at fault. Its Wall St to a point, but Obama has done nothing to help the situation. When you are "handed a recession" you don't increase the size of government and employ programs that are beyond our means and come out with "well I guess we weren't shovel ready."

Bush and the Repubs had a chance to curb these problems years ago and didn't because they feared doing the right thing at the cost of their political careers. Shame on them. Obama had a chance to be pragmatic and non-partisan, he opted for ideological and divisive. Its why his economic team has abandoned him.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

I liked politics before it was a sport and you had to root for a team. Back in the day you could judge each player regardless of the uniform he or she was wearing. Now it's a team sport and collectively each team sucks.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
I guess increased entitlement spending and the factors of Medicare and Medicaid being unsustainable, enormous pieces of the deficit aren't at fault. Its Wall St to a point, but Obama has done nothing to help the situation. When you are "handed a recession" you don't increase the size of government and employ programs that are beyond our means and come out with "well I guess we weren't shovel ready."

Bush and the Repubs had a chance to curb these problems years ago and didn't because they feared doing the right thing at the cost of their political careers. Shame on them. Obama had a chance to be pragmatic and non-partisan, he opted for ideological and divisive. Its why his economic team has abandoned him.

Well said.

I believe no matter who is in office for the next 10+ years, Republican or Democrat, they have such a crappy situation to deal with, no one will be considered to be a good President. There's just no winning with the debt issue, the no-growth economy, the real estate situation, etc. Having said that, Obama has done a poor job with just about everything he's touched. He needed to worry about the economy 1st (2nd and 3rd too). He ignored it while he pushed for a HUGE social program.

Big mistake. Huge!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Best of luck to whoever wins 2012, but I don't have high hope no matter what. If Dems win, it will be construed as an acknowledgement of their expansionist agenda and they will continue to make a bad situation worse. If repubs win they will come in to office gun shy after the @$$pounding they took in 2012 and won't do anything too "radical" or unpopular to fix the situation. So basically, the bad situation stays bad or worse.

Where are you Ronnie?!? Need some testicular fortitude in the oval like stat! (and in about 500 seats in congress)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:54 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Ski_Money wrote:
Best of luck to whoever wins 2012, but I don't have high hope no matter what. If Dems win, it will be construed as an acknowledgement of their expansionist agenda and they will continue to make a bad situation worse. If repubs win they will come in to office gun shy after the @$$pounding they took in 2012 and won't do anything too "radical" or unpopular to fix the situation. So basically, the bad situation stays bad or worse.

Vote Gary Johnson and you've got a guy with enough balls and common sense to get what we need....which is a drastic cut of federal government's involvement in the world and our lives.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]