View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Heat are crying 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: The Heat are crying
Yawn. They are dominating in the playoffs so far. And that's what matters. If you win the Championship. You're a Champion.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:44 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

hypocritex wrote:
Yawn. They are dominating in the playoffs so far. And that's what matters. If you win the Championship. You're a Champion.

Care to repeat that?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:00 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

SO glad the Heat lost!!!...There fans are saying they only need a better C and PG and they will win....um yeah, you need all-stars at every position to win...that's the Madden mentality...what they need to do is play like a team and stop whining and complaining....Dallas played as a team, and deservingly won!!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 pm
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

dolphan74 wrote:
what they need to do is play like a team and stop whining and complaining....Dallas played as a team, and deservingly won!!!

So the Heat didn't play like a team?

Their entire defense is predicated on playing as a team because it is a help defense. They didn't get all the way to the Finals by being selfish and not playing like a team.

The fact is, the Heat lost game 2 by 2 points and game 4 by 3 points.

A play here and there and they would have sweeped the Mavs, so I guess there isn't much difference in playing like a team and "whining and complaining".

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

dolphan74 wrote:
SO glad the Heat lost!!!...There fans are saying they only need a better C and PG and they will win....um yeah, you need all-stars at every position to win...that's the Madden mentality...what they need to do is play like a team and stop whining and complaining....Dallas played as a team, and deservingly won!!!

You and every other mindless fan who was just spoon fed what the media gave them is glad today. Whatever.

Of course, you don't make a lot of basketball sense either. Do you know what type of production they got out of their center and point guard? In the Boston, Chicago, and Dallas series their starting centers averaged 1.5 points per game. Bibby averaged 3.5. So, 40% of the Heat's starters gave them 5 points per game. But you are right: no upgrade is needed there.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

typical Heat fans....yeah your right.... its not fair to only have 3 all stars on your team...you need to go out and get 5 to have a chance....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! Could have swept the Mavs..???? Ok, as much as the Mavs could've swept the Heat....get real...the reason you lost was lack of clutch time execution!!! Plain and simple...in crunch time the Heat didn't execute, the Mavs did...that's why they are champs and the Heat are not!!! That's what playing as a team is all about...not whining about every call...taking ill advised 3's...the reason your C and PG have low numbers isn't because they are that terrible, it's because Wade and the Queen need to shoot it on every play...until they truly can play team ball..especially in the clutch, they won't win a title....OH AND THAT DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF SWAG WHEN YOU HELD THE INTRO PARTY FOR THE BIG 3...come on, win a title first before talking dynasty..there were no Heat when I grew up in Miami, so I a Laker fan...hmmmn talk to me about a dynasty when you have actually won something, conference titles don't count!!!!!

Ps the ref's did all they could to help you guys force a game 7...it was 31-11 in free throws shot by the Heat until the last couple min....I have never seen such blatant reffing in my life !!!! And you still lost!!!! How Sweet!!! :) :) :)

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:46 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

dolphan74 wrote:
typical Heat fans....yeah your right.... its not fair to only have 3 all stars on your team...you need to go out and get 5 to have a chance....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

Sure, when you get 5 points a game out of 2 of your 5 starters, you don't have a problem. No need to get better there. Oh, their centers were so great that when they sat starter Joel Anthony, they didn't even bother putting in one of their other 4 centers. But, you are right: no need to upgrade there.

dolphan74 wrote:
Could have swept the Mavs..???? Ok, as much as the Mavs could've swept the Heat....get real...the reason you lost was lack of clutch time execution!!! Plain and simple...in crunch time the Heat didn't execute, the Mavs did...that's why they are champs and the Heat are not!!!

Rich's position is still correct. The Mavs lost Game one by 8 (11 if not for a last second 3 pointer). So, the Mavs were certaily not a play or two from winning that game. So, at best you could argue for is a 3-1 Mavs lead. The Mavs needed the Heat to miss 10 out of their last 11 shots to win Game two. The Mavs also needed LeBron to score 8 points in game 4, which hadn't happened in 440 games in order to win. So, yes, the Heat WERE a play or two in each game from sweeping. It is the reality of the series. After the HEAT blew those two games, the Mavs came out with more confidence and swagger and outplayed them in games 5 and 6. Heck, if the Heat just won one of those two games ( either 2 or 4 take your pick) the series would have been 3-1 Miami and we are not having this conversation today.

dolphan74 wrote:
That's what playing as a team is all about...

Once again you missed Rich's post. This was not a selfish team. They certainly gave Bibby and Miller all kinds of shots when both were stone cold.

dolphan74 wrote:
not whining about every call...

OMG!!! You saw an NBA player complain when they didn't get a call? Wow.

dolphan74 wrote:
taking ill advised 3's...

Dallas did, too. They just made more of them.

dolphan74 wrote:
] the reason your C and PG have low numbers isn't because they are that terrible,

They are.

dolphan74 wrote:
it's because Wade and the Queen need to shoot it on every play...until they truly can play team ball..especially in the clutch, they won't win a title....

The "Queen?" Is that the best you can do? Calling a guy a girl is the best retort you got in your arsenal? Are you being sexist (men are better than women) or is this some sort of gay slur? You tell me.

Lebron was hammered in game 3 for deferring to Wade. For passing the ball. He was hammered this series not for being selfish, but for deferring too much. He was knocked for having his teammates to more of the work. Call it what you want, but it is certainly not selfish.

dolphan74 wrote:
OH AND THAT DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF SWAG WHEN YOU HELD THE INTRO PARTY FOR THE BIG 3...come on, win a title first before talking dynasty..

Sigh. I didn't know it was illegal to have a PEP RALLY for your team who just pulled out the biggest free agency coup in NBA history. That was a pep rally for HEAT fans only. It was ESPN who made it national news (in order to advance their agenda). Oh, and if for example the Phins had the biggest free agency coup in NFL history, I would want those players to tell us we're going to be a dynasty, too.

But, hey, it's not like we got ourselves a TATTOO of the trophy. No, that was the humble Jason Terry. What would the media have said if that was a Heat player?

dolphan74 wrote:
there were no Heat when I grew up in Miami, so I a Laker fan...

Oh, you so you just happened to pick the Lakers huh? That must have been REAL tough for you. What was your second choice? Boston? Jordan's Bulls?

dolphan74 wrote:
Ps the ref's did all they could to help you guys force a game 7...it was 31-11 in free throws shot by the Heat until the last couple min....I have never seen such blatant reffing in my life !!!! And you still lost!!!! How Sweet!!! :) :) :)

Yeah, that's why Dallas won that stat in every other game and there were key offensive fouls called on Wade and Lebron in those critical games.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

you think the foul calls were even close to 31-11 in any other game....wow, talk about delusional!!!

Basically your arguments have been yes, the Heat need 5 all-stars to win a title...
That all the whining is justified because other teams do it...how about Wade begging for the call on the desperation 3 at the end of game 4 ??? Priceless
That basically your saying the Mavs were lucky to win, That they were throwing up ill advised 3's that somehow went in...no ball movement or driving to the hole and kicking out....
That the smug and arrogant Big 3 deserved all the accolades before they even won a single title together...
That me moving and living in LA for 16 years was not the reason I became a Laker fan...
That is wasn't Lebron choking this series...averaging more then 10 points less in the Finals then the reg season...
That other then Wade no one seemed to really want the ball in clutch time...
That the fact the Mavs outscored the Heat in every 4th quarter of every game was just an aberration....
That Bosh was wrong when he said the Mavs just flat out wanted it more....
That you getting 18 points and 7 assists from your PG(Chalmers in game 6) wasn't enough to win a home elimination game...hmmmn Lakers start Fisher, the Bulls started Paxson and Kerr at PG...

Just like your team, failure to live up to the truth...have fun being a heat fan.... :hithead: :hithead:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

This just in. Home Depot has begun production on a new line of pool/lawn furniture called the Lebron James chaise lounge. It folds easily and is very easy to put away at home.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 am

dolphan74 wrote:
Could have swept the Mavs..???? Ok, as much as the Mavs could've swept the Heat

So a team that lost game 2 by 2 points and game by 3 points could not have one those games if they had made one or two more plays?

I guess math isn't your strong suit.

Quote:
the reason you lost was lack of clutch time execution!!! Plain and simple...in crunch time the Heat didn't execute, the Mavs did...that's why they are champs and the Heat are not!!!

You are 100% correct. The Heat faltered towards the end of games.

But they still made the Finals. You don't get there without playing as a team.

Quote:
not whining about every call

Like Dirk Nowitzki and Tyson Chandler did on every play?

Quote:
the reason your C and PG have low numbers isn't because they are that terrible, it's because Wade and the Queen need to shoot it on every play...

Mike Bibby shot less than 30% for the series and Joel Anthony can't even catch a pass. Obviously you know very little about the Heat.

Quote:
so I a Laker fan

That explains a lot.

At least the Heat actually competed against the Mavs. The Lakers lost their series before it even started.

Bitterness breeds hate.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 am

TommyNoleFin wrote:
This just in. Home Depot has begun production on a new line of pool/lawn furniture called the Lebron James chaise lounge. It folds easily and is very easy to put away at home.

This just in.

Tommy is still not funny. At least not intentionally.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 am
Phinfever Global Moderator

They lost to a better team.....In their first year together. Clean house!!!!

C'mon...this is going to be a great team for years to come. They have to make adjustments, no doubt, and LeBron has to play better late in games. Period. But they're going to win championships.

I can't wait for Kobe vs LeBron next summer. Should be a classic series.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:30 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

bitterness..why, I don't expect us to 3 peat all the time!!! :fart: :fart: You take solace in the fact you made the finals, but your team and organization made it clear, championship or bust...soooooo bust it is!!!! Your team set itself up for all the mocking, be a man and deal with it!!! Good luck improving that roster much...you have zero trade assets outside the big 3 and there will be a real hard cap in the next CBA....

Tommy that was hilarious!!!

The Heat will improve once Lebron excepts that he is Pippen to Wade's Jordan...he does not have the mental toughness to take a team to a championship.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:50 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Rich wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:

This just in.

Tommy is still not funny. At least not intentionally.

Still can't get over your tiny Rich size eh?

:)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 pm

dolphan74 wrote:
bitterness..why, I don't expect us to 3 peat all the time!!!

The Lakers weren't even competitive in the series. Sweeped and destroyed by more than 30 points in the last game.

THAT is am embarassing end to a season.

So yes, bitterness.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 pm

TommyNoleFin wrote:

How do I respond to that elevated level of maturity....

Do you still have that job at Disney World dressing up as Medusa from the Little Mermaid? Or did the costume stop fitting you?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

ummm sorry rich...will take 5 TITLES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS....and being in the Finals 7 of the last 10 years....yes we got blown out, but unlike your whiny little baby Heat we accepted it as a team, gave credit to Dallas and will start fresh this year....you realize that Kobe has played close to 1000 games in those 10 years right??? Your heartless Heat could 3 peat and I wouldn't be bitter...we have a dynastic organization...we might squeak to another title in the next year or 2 but then we will start from scratch....please educate yourself on the game and the Lakers history...no team in NBA history has ever congratulated themselves so much for winning absolutely nothing!!!! Wade is great, seems like an a-hole( but then again so is Kobe) , but I think not having a clear leader on your team hurt...again James needs to accept he is the No. 2 and you guys will be better off....honestly your team represents all about our fast food microwave society I can't stand....go earn the praise before you start heaping it on yourselves!!!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

dolphan74 wrote:
yes we got blown out, but unlike your whiny little baby Heat we accepted it as a team, gave credit to Dallas and will start fresh this year....

Riiiiiiggghhhttt... Your team earning technicals and taking cheap shots in game 4 was certainly "accepting" it.

Miami gave Dallas credit after losing. It was Dallas that still took shots at Miami (even after winning the series). It was Terry that refused to give credit to Lebron after he was held scoreless in games 1 and 3. It was Terry that boasted that he was better. Imagine how the media and you would have responded if James had said something similiar.

Edit: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2 ... nba-finals

I want you to take your biased glasses off and tell me what your reaction would be if a Heat player wore such a shirt if they had won. The media's heads would explode. Everyone would be saying what an utter classless and tasteless act it is.

dolphan74 wrote:
Your heartless Heat

Here we go. So a team that takes less money to play together, that is being heartless? Not only did they take less money to play together, they also took less money to allow for Haslem's signing (who himself took less money to stay with his hometown team). Bibby gave up 5 million to play here.

dolphan74 wrote:
no team in NBA history has ever congratulated themselves so much for winning absolutely nothing!!!!....go earn the praise before you start heaping it on yourselves!!!!

What don't you get? The Heat players NEVER said to the media they were going to win it all this year. What you and everyone else doesn't get is that they said this to their fans at a pep rally. It was hyperbole to begin with. If Miami signed Brady tomorrow and we held a party for him at Joe Robbie and he said we would be a dynasty WE WOULD ALL CHEER AND LOVE IT.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:39 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Only Heat player that I heard give credit was Bosh....and if the Dolphins signed Brady, honestly I would have mixed feelings, I mean to me he would always be a Pat....kinda like when we signed Thomas from Buff at the end of his career...

and hyperbole or not, the Lakers talked of 3 peating at their victory parade for winning a back to back title...that's appropriate...claiming your gonna win 7 titles regardless of who the audience is , is complete crap..when you haven't won 1..
The fact that you actually want to try to compare franchises tells me your just like your team....try living in reality...why would I as a Laker fan be bitter? I have already pointed out the last 10 years, which you conveniently didn't respond too, and think I would be bitter about a losing run to the Finals???? What a joke!!!! Barkley was on the money., the Heat and there fans are ridiculous...you think the world is jealous of you...try winning some titles before even thinking of starting the convo...oh that's right...you could've won....except that you didn't!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Honestly , the series was lost in game 2. Being up by 15 with 6 minutes left & then losing that game on your home floor was inexcusable.
Face it Heat fans ... the Heat are now the Yankees of Basketball. You sign 3 of the best players in the world & then parade them out in a hip hop fashion at the arena like they did you are only setting yourself up to get ripped by media & opposing fans.
I have no doubt that these guys will eventually win a ring , but really just as the Yankees are designed to do , anything less is a failure when you stack the deck like this.
Someone brought up the success of the Lakers. I think it is somewhat the success of that team that in part drove a guy like Pat Riley to do what he did. It is good to have a big ego in this business & none is bigger than Rileys. Phil Jackson is done now & in my opinion he sees an opportunity to come close to Jackson in rings.
What kind of makes this sweet for us non Heat fans however is the arrogance shown by James & Wade. For all their time in the league they have been stand up guys , saying the right things. The whole mock coughing incident as well as James comments after the series were very out of character but living here I know that arrogance in the land of greed is easy to obtain.
On the court it has to be troubling for Heat fans that nobody stepped up in the 4th quarter. James who just took over the Bull's series was nowhere to be found at the end of those games in the finals. He looked like a different guy , very passive. When he started out game 6 going 4 for 4 he was plating defense as well. When he got cold , his emotional level just fell.
Wade who carried the team in that first title run also looked lost in the finals. Actually Bosh was pretty good in game 6 but for whatever reason he just wasnt fed the ball enough. However Bosh couldnt defend anything & when you think about it , what did he ever do in Toronto. He will be traded before his contract ends ... just a feeling there.
Once again , like the Yankees the Heat will sign more guys , win their title but be hated by all others who wish them to fail.
Charles Barclays comments - not a stretch there either. South Florida fans are the worst not only for Basketball but for supporting (or lack of it) all their teams.
Best Lebron Joke -
If he wanted a ring so bad he should have stayed in Cleveland & bought one from Terrelle Pryor.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

dolphan74 wrote:
we accepted it as a team

So Bynum throwing a very cheap able to J.J. Berea is what you consider accepting it as a team?

How much LSD do you consume?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:43 pm

FINesse wrote:
arrogance shown by James & Wade

What arrogance? The coughing incident wasn't to mock Dirk. Wade was actually coughing and he figured the media would turn it into exactly what they turned it into, so he laughed about it and made a comment to Lebron that they would probably make it into a story...

You're just another victim of media slant on this one.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:47 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

not as much as you, the whole country see's your team for the childish entitled under achievers that they are!!!..Bynum apologized...things happen in the heat of battle, your Heat choked in the Heat of the battle,...

best stats ever...

IN CRUNCH TIME, AS IN UNDER 5 MIN TO GO AND GAME UNDER 5 POINTS

Dirk
fg 8-13
ft 8-8
pts 26

Lebron
fg 0-9
ft 0-0
pts 0

That's what won or lost the series right there!!!!....SPIN AWAY ALL YOU WANT..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:36 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Rich wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:

How do I respond to that elevated level of maturity....

Do you still have that job at Disney World dressing up as Medusa from the Little Mermaid? Or did the costume stop fitting you?

What's wrong Richhead? Got an itchy Lil' Richie today?

Last edited by TommyNoleFin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

dolphan74 wrote:
not as much as you, the whole country see's your team for the childish entitled under achievers that they are!!!..Bynum apologized...things happen in the heat of battle, your Heat choked in the Heat of the battle,...

best stats ever...

IN CRUNCH TIME, AS IN UNDER 5 MIN TO GO AND GAME UNDER 5 POINTS

Dirk
fg 8-13
ft 8-8
pts 26

Lebron
fg 0-9
ft 0-0
pts 0

That's what won or lost the series right there!!!!....SPIN AWAY ALL YOU WANT..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your responses have all the intellectual weight of a chld retorting, "Nuh-uh."

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:10 pm

dolphan74 wrote:
SPIN AWAY ALL YOU WANT

No one is spinning.

Heat fans accept that the Mavericks won this series. They accept that this team did not perform in crunchtime, Lebron in particular. No one is disputing these points although in your LSD-induced hallucinations you seem to think we are.

What is being ridiculed is your slant that this team needs to learn to play as a team.

They would not have gotten to the Finals if they didn't know how to play as a team.

Would 3 more points in game 2 and 4 more points in game 4 leading to a sweep of the Mavs mean that they did know how to play as a team and the Mavs don't?

If so, that is a very fine margin of error to deal with when talking about something as vast as being able to play as a team versus not being able to do so.

Of course, you're so filled with rage and hatred toward the Heat that you're blinded by it.

Keep it up though, it is quite amusing.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:23 pm

TommyNoleFin wrote:
What's wrong Richhead? Got an itchy Lil' Richie today?

Oh man, that was funny I spit my beer all over your face!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Bottom line is this Rich , take it from a long , long time Yankee fan who was a fan during the lean years of the 70's when they lost 100 games in a season & who now has to put up from the non Yankee fans when they dont win a title. Never mind that they have made the playoff in baseball something like 12 of the last 13 years which in Baseball is not easy.
When you stack the deck & sign the best players you are hated , you have the bullseye , you are put under a microscope & anything less than a title will be called a failure & will be loved by all the non fans.
I would say you are a rarity ... a true heat fan who is actually knowledgeable. So grow thick skin.
Most of the fans like Dolphin fans are front runners.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:18 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
They lost to a better team.

They did? Was Atlanta the better team in 1998 vs the Vikings or the Giants in 07 against New England?

This was an upset...no doubt about it.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

if you think I am on LSD all I can ask is to put the crack pipe down !!!! Your pathetic attempt to defend the Decision, The Intro, the Choking....what a joke!!! Then you want to assail me because I am a Laker fan???? As if there is any comparison between the 2 franchises...
LEARN TO PLAY LIKE A TEAM... oh yeah you beat Boston...primarily thanks to the blatant cheap shot Wade delivered on Rondo, and you beat a Bulls team that is a little young still ( as the Heat got all the calls in that series)....and you got all the calls in game 6 against the Mavs...31-11 in the Heat favor at one point...plus 2 fouls on Dirk and Chandler in the first 8 minutes.....you still lost....this was about as good as watching the Pats lose to the Giants in the SB..ABOUT BUT NOT QUITE...god this is a great feeling!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 am

Deshawn Stevenson arrested for public intoxication.

Class guy.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Rich wrote:
Deshawn Stevenson arrested for public intoxication.

Class guy.

Innocent until proven guilty ... dont judge until all the facts come out .... LOL .... I agree Rich.
Athletes & Politicians as well as some other groups .... just think they are above the law.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:39 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

being drunk from celebrating....surprised they just didn't offer him a ride home but it doesn't sound like much really, not sure how this make him classless....Lebron's mom being drunk and slapping a valet...yeah that's real classy!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

dolphan74 wrote:
being drunk from celebrating....surprised they just didn't offer him a ride home but it doesn't sound like much really, not sure how this make him classless....Lebron's mom being drunk and slapping a valet...yeah that's real classy!!

:yay: Forgot about that one. Its just this whole I am better than you attitude because of who I am or in this case because of who my son is. She also took her talents to south beach.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 pm

dolphan74 wrote:

If Lebron got arrested for public intoxication you'd be ripping him.

LSD augments hypocrisy.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

glad you can read my mind....must be the special powers from the crack pipe!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:23 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

dolphan74 wrote:

Does attacking someone's mom make you feel better?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Quote:
Does attacking someone's mom make you feel better?

OMG THANKS FOR THE LAUGH !!!!!!! :) :) :) Attacking???? I stated the facts of the case.......I love it..defend her actions like you defend the Heat's choke!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:53 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

I will not defend her actions.

I will ask again: does attacking her ( or bringing her up if you wish) make you feel better? We are talking about Heat vs Mavs and you are bringing parents into the thread.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:24 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

sorry, again it's not an attack, it's stating facts, just cause they show your star player in a brilliant light, helping to explain why he has such a sense of entitlement...and it was in reference to calling Stevenson basically classless for getting arrested for being drunk after their victory bash... so do I think someone's mom getting drunk and hitting a valet guy is very unclassy.. so maybe you Heat fans might want to think twice before you call out other people for their " classless" acts :fart: :fart:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:12 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next