View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 pm



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Head Warming Alarmist: No global warming since 1995 
Author Message
Phinfever Radio Host/Blog Writer
Phinfever Radio Host/Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20183
Location: Miami, FL
Post Head Warming Alarmist: No global warming since 1995
Quote:
The academic at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ affair, whose raw data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that he has trouble ‘keeping track’ of the information.
Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused Freedom of Information requests is that he may have actually lost the relevant papers.
Professor Jones told the BBC yesterday there was truth in the observations of colleagues that he lacked organisational skills, that his office was swamped with piles of paper and that his record keeping is ‘not as good as it should be’.
The data is crucial to the famous ‘hockey stick graph’ used by climate change advocates to support the theory.

Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.
And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.
The admissions will be seized on by sceptics as fresh evidence that there are serious flaws at the heart of the science of climate change and the orthodoxy that recent rises in temperature are largely man-made.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0fcFhwFWP

_________________
Image


Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:18 am
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Head Warming Alarmist: No global warming since 1995
Rich wrote:
"And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming"


Well, with that said, I elect Rich for the Nobel Peace Prize as he has lobbied furiously against Gore's claims of Global Warming.

Image


.

_________________
Phinfever Facebook

Image


Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Image


Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Radio Host/Blog Writer
Phinfever Radio Host/Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20183
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Head Warming Alarmist: No global warming since 1995
Big Dave wrote:
Rich wrote:
"And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming"


Well, with that said, I elect Rich for the Nobel Peace Prize as he has lobbied furiously against Gore's claims of Global Warming.

Image


.


Now that I have convince the population of South Florida that we are in the midst of global cooling, my South Florida snowblower business should rake in the millions this coming year.

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 am
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 am
Posts: 318
Location: Scarborough, Maine
Post Re: Head Warming Alarmist: No global warming since 1995
Rich wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
Rich wrote:
"And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming"


Well, with that said, I elect Rich for the Nobel Peace Prize as he has lobbied furiously against Gore's claims of Global Warming.

Image


.


Now that I have convince the population of South Florida that we are in the midst of global cooling, my South Florida snowblower business should rake in the millions this coming year.


As long as you contract for the season and don't charge by the storm.


Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 am
Profile
Phinfever VIP!
Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 3326
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Post Re: Head Warming Alarmist: No global warming since 1995
Image

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Head Warming Alarmist: No global warming since 1995
Some sites do not allow their images to be shown outside their web sites. If you have it open in your browser, it will show here temporarily while it is still in your computer cache. You may have to save it to photobucket and post it.

_________________
Phinfever Facebook

Image


Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Image


Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever VIP!
Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 3326
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Post Re: Head Warming Alarmist: No global warming since 1995
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/wp-conte ... /nobel.jpg

_________________
Image


Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.