View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:35 pm



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Survivor League 
Author Message
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 21754
Location: Miami, FL
Post Survivor League
I always make my picks on Saturday but I've been eliminated because of the Thursday game I guess...

Any way to fix this?

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:47 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Survivor League
I don't have mod powers for that league.

Shoot a PM to Dave about it, Rich. Looks like you are not the only one that this happened to.


Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:34 am
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 21754
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Survivor League
Phins Rock wrote:
I don't have mod powers for that league.

Shoot a PM to Dave about it, Rich. Looks like you are not the only one that this happened to.


Dave says there is nothing that can be done.

What a shame that some people are going to be eliminated without having picked the wrong team....

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Survivor League
Rich wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
I don't have mod powers for that league.

Shoot a PM to Dave about it, Rich. Looks like you are not the only one that this happened to.


Dave says there is nothing that can be done.

What a shame that some people are going to be eliminated without having picked the wrong team....


Sorry about that Rich.

If it makes you feel better, I lost a point in the Pick'em league and am now 2 points behind....lol


Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 21754
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Survivor League
Phins Rock wrote:
Rich wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
I don't have mod powers for that league.

Shoot a PM to Dave about it, Rich. Looks like you are not the only one that this happened to.


Dave says there is nothing that can be done.

What a shame that some people are going to be eliminated without having picked the wrong team....


Sorry about that Rich.

If it makes you feel better, I lost a point in the Pick'em league and am now 2 points behind....lol


Thanks but it didn't help.

There should be something we can do with the remaining players... start another league or something. This taints the whole thing.

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 9146
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Survivor League
Rich wrote:
There should be something we can do with the remaining players... start another league or something. This taints the whole thing.


Well, of the 10 people who were left, I had 8 make their picks before the Thursday deadline. You and Aqnor (Mark) didn't make your picks. Mark is still in it as he didn't have any losses. It sucks, but there isn't anything that can be done unless we start the whole thing over ... and we can't do that.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.