View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:43 am



Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ] 
 Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation 
Author Message
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Quote:
"This is no disrespect to any fans out there," Sparano said, "but I could care less what they think about the quarterback situation."


http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dol ... 74688.html

I love when people start out their sentence with "No disrespect" and then hit you with such a negative tone.

Regardless, with statements like this I personally believe the pressure to perform is starting to get to this coach. You can't run out a comment like this, especially about a positions that's been a VERY sensitive issue to the entire Dolphins fan base for over a decade .... not to mention an unsettled one.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Rock Sexton on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
Quote:
"This is no disrespect to any fans out there," Sparano said, "but I could care less what they think about the quarterback situation."


http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dol ... 74688.html

I love when people start out their sentence with "No disrespect" and then hit you with such a negative tone.

Regardless, with statements like this I personally believe the pressure to perform is starting to get to this coach. You can't run out a comment like this, especially about a positions that's been a [b]VERY[b/] sensitive issue to the entire Dolphins fan base for over a decade.


How was that a bad comment by Coach? It's about darn time he calls out all the fans out there who are nothing but negative. Calling for Pennington or Thigpen, saying that Dansby hasn't made enough big plays, saying Coach needs to go....all of these criticisms with no merit behind them has been proof of how much of a joke our fanbase truly is, and it's a shame.

Good for Coach for telling us to shut up. We need to.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:55 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Phins Rock wrote:

How was that a bad comment by Coach? It's about darn time he calls out all the fans out there who are nothing but negative. Calling for Pennington or Thigpen, saying that Dansby hasn't made enough big plays, saying Coach needs to go....all of these criticisms with no merit behind them has been proof of how much of a joke our fanbase truly is, and it's a shame.

Good for Coach for telling us to shut up. We need to.


It was an insensitive comment. Calling out the fans directly is not what you want to be doing as a head coach, especially if the Henne experiment bombs. Not implicating that that is certain or anything, but you just don't do it especially after 11 years of the QB carousel.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:01 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 am
Posts: 318
Location: Scarborough, Maine
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Phins Rock wrote:
Rock Sexton wrote:
Quote:
"This is no disrespect to any fans out there," Sparano said, "but I could care less what they think about the quarterback situation."


http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dol ... 74688.html

I love when people start out their sentence with "No disrespect" and then hit you with such a negative tone.

Regardless, with statements like this I personally believe the pressure to perform is starting to get to this coach. You can't run out a comment like this, especially about a positions that's been a [b]VERY[b/] sensitive issue to the entire Dolphins fan base for over a decade.


How was that a bad comment by Coach? It's about darn time he calls out all the fans out there who are nothing but negative. Calling for Pennington or Thigpen, saying that Dansby hasn't made enough big plays, saying Coach needs to go....all of these criticisms with no merit behind them has been proof of how much of a joke our fanbase truly is, and it's a shame.

Good for Coach for telling us to shut up. We need to.


Amen. :yay: :clap:


Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8032
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
I'd take it step further if I was Coach Sparano and say that he doesn't care what the media tries to fill the fans minds with concerning the QB situation.

_________________
Phinfever Facebook

Image


Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3070
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
In context I did not take it as insensitive merely a leader stating his position.

Should the Phins be coached by taking a poll of the fans opinions?


Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:31 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
AQNOR wrote:
In context I did not take it as insensitive merely a leader stating his position.

Should the Phins be coached by taking a poll of the fans opinions?


That wasn't the point. Guys, back off the "I Love Henne" ride for one second. This could be ANY quarterback. The point is Sparano has no leeway to confront the fans so directly on such a hot topic. His job is to coach the players up and take whatever criticisms/compliments come his way. I repeat: DO NOT ENGAGE THE FANS LIKE THIS. The criticisms are clearly getting to him. The criticisms are understood ..... But warranted? Clearly mixed bag on this. However this is a fan base that has been teased and tormented with such an unsettled QB carousel for the last 10-11 years.

If he doesn't care, that's fine ..... don't say it ..... Telling them he doesn't care what they think is a bush league move in terms of coaching. That is my point. Especially with the team struggling like this. Blowing two important home games to two division rivals.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm
Profile
2013 Blog Writer VIP
2013 Blog Writer VIP

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5356
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
The day Sparano cares what I think during the week after a nasty loss is the day he needs to retire. I'd say the same thing if a lame question like that got thrown my way. I think its one thing for people to criticize Henne's progress to this point, it is another altogether to ask a headcoach what he things about the critics.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:47 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
NFLJunkie wrote:
The day Sparano cares what I think during the week after a nasty loss is the day he needs to retire. I'd say the same thing if a lame question like that got thrown my way. I think its one thing for people to criticize Henne's progress to this point, it is another altogether to ask a headcoach what he things about the critics.


Again not the point .... do you think it's wise for a head coach of a team who just blew it badly vs. two division rivals (with lots of heat pointed at Henne) to confront the fan base?

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3070
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
In context I did not take it as insensitive merely a leader stating his position.

Should the Phins be coached by taking a poll of the fans opinions?


That wasn't the point. Guys, back off the "I Love Henne" ride for one second. This could be ANY quarterback. The point is Sparano has no leeway to confront the fans so directly on such a hot topic. His job is to coach the players up and take whatever criticisms/compliments come his way. I repeat: DO NOT ENGAGE THE FANS LIKE THIS. The criticisms are clearly getting to him. The criticisms are understood ..... But warranted? Clearly mixed bag on this. However this is a fan base that has been teased and tormented with such an unsettled QB carousel for the last 10-11 years.

If he doesn't care, that's fine ..... don't say it ..... Telling them he doesn't care what they think is a bush league move in terms of coaching. That is my point. Especially with the team struggling like this. Blowing two important home games to two division rivals.



If I understand the context correctly then you have a scenario where the fans think you should bench Henne and start Pennington what do you say coach. I don't care what the fans think. This seems like a good answer to me.

If some random people were going to tell you how to run your business how would you respond?


Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
The day Sparano cares what I think during the week after a nasty loss is the day he needs to retire. I'd say the same thing if a lame question like that got thrown my way. I think its one thing for people to criticize Henne's progress to this point, it is another altogether to ask a headcoach what he things about the critics.


Again not the point .... do you think it's wise for a head coach of a team who just blew it badly vs. two division rivals (with lots of heat pointed at Henne) to confront the fan base?


He didn't come out of the blue and say, "Fans, I don't care what you think". He was asked on his thoughts on our lame criticism, and he answered as nicely as he could have. What was he supposed to say?

If I was Coach, I would have not been so easy on us.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:55 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
AQNOR wrote:
If I understand the context correctly then you have a scenario where the fans think you should bench Henne and start Pennington what do you say coach. I don't care what the fans think. This seems like a good answer to me.

If some random people were going to tell you how to run your business how would you respond?


Speaking of business .... I don't ever tell my clients, "I don't care what you think."

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3070
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
If I understand the context correctly then you have a scenario where the fans think you should bench Henne and start Pennington what do you say coach. I don't care what the fans think. This seems like a good answer to me.

If some random people were going to tell you how to run your business how would you respond?


Speaking of business .... I don't ever tell my clients, "I don't care what you think."



I think the owner is his client. I don't see his statement as somehow confronting the fans either.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:00 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
AQNOR wrote:
I think the owner is his client. I don't see his statement as somehow confronting the fans either.


The fans aren't clients?

I see it as confronting, he openly makes a comment to them that he doesn't care what they think.

Whether or not the criticisms are valid, a smarter decision would be to reiterate his belief in Henne and say nothing of the fans.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 3558
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Actually there is some validity in the original post. But I also agree , if a coach is gonna take any advice from fans (which would never happen I know) , taking it from Fins fans should somehow give him a fate worse than fired.

_________________
Extend Philbin!
Enough already , this is the best regime in the NFL ...by far!!
2014 Lazor Powered... THE MAKING OF A DYNASTY!!


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 4374
Location: Sunny South Florida
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Image

_________________
Caveat: These are the opinions of this user, and may differ from your opinion. Please use common sense before taking offense.
Reply may contain sarcasm


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3070
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
I think the owner is his client. I don't see his statement as somehow confronting the fans either.


The fans aren't clients?

I see it as confronting, he openly makes a comment to them that he doesn't care what they think.

Whether or not the criticisms are valid, a smarter decision would be to reiterate his belief in Henne and say nothing of the fans.


I was thinking of clients as being a person or group that uses the professional services of another. Owner of Phins uses the coach's pro services.

If you mean the fans are customers - people who purchaces goods or services from antoher then the coach would be a representative of the organization which wants the fans to purchase stuff so I see your point there.

I don't get the outrage though but that is what makes the world an interesting place to live. Difference of opinion.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:22 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
10acjed wrote:
Image


Image

.....and apparently you don't understand the topic. This is not a Henne debate.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:22 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
AQNOR wrote:
I was thinking of clients as being a person or group that uses the professional services of another. Owner of Phins uses the coach's pro services.

If you mean the fans are customers - people who purchaces goods or services from antoher then the coach would be a representative of the organization which wants the fans to purchase stuff so I see your point there.

I don't get the outrage though but that is what makes the world an interesting place to live. Difference of opinion.


Wait so a client uses the professional services of another and a customer purchases goods or "services" from another?

I think people often find customers to be very random or one time ..... with clients being serviced for longer periods. I'd say fans are more clients than customers.

You're right about difference of opinion. I've never seen the wisdom in confronting either the customer/client in this manner.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:28 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3070
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
10acjed wrote:
Image



Lol an interesting response. However I am quite sure that this thread is not required reading so sorry if you are not interested.

What particular dead horse are you referring too? I myself have come to see a little more clearly what Rock was getting at in his intial post. Still not convienced, maybe because I live in WY, but more understanding of his position.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3070
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
I was thinking of clients as being a person or group that uses the professional services of another. Owner of Phins uses the coach's pro services.

If you mean the fans are customers - people who purchaces goods or services from antoher then the coach would be a representative of the organization which wants the fans to purchase stuff so I see your point there.

I don't get the outrage though but that is what makes the world an interesting place to live. Difference of opinion.


Wait so a client uses the professional services of another and a customer purchases goods or "services" from another?

I think people often find customers to be very random or one time ..... with clients being serviced for longer periods. I'd say fans are more clients than customers.

You're right about difference of opinion. I've never seen the wisdom in confronting either the customer/client in this manner.


Sorry, maybe I was being annally retentive. Slightly different ways of understanding the term client.

I do not think of fans as being customers or clients of Tony Sparano. But since he represents the Phins I see your point as I mentioned.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:44 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 945
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Seeing as how Tony Sparano has forgetten more about football than any of us will ever know, I agree. We need to shut up and let the experts work.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:25 pm
Profile
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 am
Posts: 489
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

How was that a bad comment by Coach? It's about darn time he calls out all the fans out there who are nothing but negative. Calling for Pennington or Thigpen, saying that Dansby hasn't made enough big plays, saying Coach needs to go....all of these criticisms with no merit behind them has been proof of how much of a joke our fanbase truly is, and it's a shame.

Good for Coach for telling us to shut up. We need to.


It was an insensitive comment. Calling out the fans directly is not what you want to be doing as a head coach, especially if the Henne experiment bombs. Not implicating that that is certain or anything, but you just don't do it especially after 11 years of the QB carousel.

You are being too sensitive.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:47 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
dolphinjim wrote:
Seeing as how Tony Sparano has forgetten more about football than any of us will ever know, I agree. We need to shut up and let the experts work.


It's ironic you'd make a comment like that after something like ....

dolphinjim wrote:
I said Parcells was senile when he gave away Ginn, still believe it.


dolphinjim wrote:
why did we get rid of Clifton Smith?? I would much rather have him returning kicks than Cobb or Bess. At least there is a CHANCE he can break one.


dolphinjim wrote:
can we start a petition to BAN the dumb wildCRAP?


Doesn't sound too much like "letting the football experts work" ..... just sayin' ......

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
ytnewton wrote:
You are being too sensitive.


Not quite.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 am
Posts: 489
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
ytnewton wrote:
You are being too sensitive.


Not quite.

Really, you started a topic because because you thought he made an insensitive comment, hmmm.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:53 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5045
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
ytnewton wrote:
Rock Sexton wrote:
ytnewton wrote:
You are being too sensitive.


Not quite.

Really, you started a topic because because you thought he made an insensitive comment, hmmm.


I started a thread to talk about how Sparano shouldn't bother addressing the issue of what the fans think and that the building "talk" about Henne is obviously getting a little bit to Sparano. Thanks though.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:11 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Dude, he was asked for a response....what was he supposed to say?


Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:16 pm
Profile
2013 Blog Writer VIP
2013 Blog Writer VIP

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5356
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
The day Sparano cares what I think during the week after a nasty loss is the day he needs to retire. I'd say the same thing if a lame question like that got thrown my way. I think its one thing for people to criticize Henne's progress to this point, it is another altogether to ask a headcoach what he things about the critics.


Again not the point .... do you think it's wise for a head coach of a team who just blew it badly vs. two division rivals (with lots of heat pointed at Henne) to confront the fan base?


I think it is exactly the point. I think it actually boosts my, and others, opinion of Sparano to know the guy has the temerity to say what he said. If he'd have bowed to the media's question and attempted an answer to a lame question like that he simply opens the door for more lame questions in the future.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5286
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Rock Sexton wrote:
I started a thread to talk about how Sparano shouldn't bother addressing the issue of what the fans think and that the building "talk" about Henne is obviously getting a little bit to Sparano. Thanks though.


Not sure there is a lot of evidence to support that its getting to him. He really just addressed a question. If you were to say the Wildcat questions were getting to Henning then I would agree with you.


Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:59 am
Profile
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 3567
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
If I'm being honest... who cares? It's not like he called any of you out personally. If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesn't, throw the thing away. Did it hurt your little feelings when he said it? *eye roll*

In my humble and honest opinion, this is what's wrong with a lot of thing in this country today.

Quote:
It was an insensitive comment.


Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:14 am
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8032
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Sorry, Rock S. I think you are in the minority on this one.

If Henne were not moving the ball down the field and playing like Trent Edwards did this year, he would have to make the change and it wouldn't be our outcry that would do it. Cam Cameron didn't listen to us. What makes anyone think that Coach Sparano would be any different?

_________________
Phinfever Facebook

Image


Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Image


Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 25
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
I'm glad to hear Coach make a statement like that. Is it his job to make us fans happy by saying what we want to hear, or make the locker room understand that he has their back and at this point no-ones job is in danger? Think about it - how could he come out and say yes fans, you are the right, I am thinking about benching Henne? Not gonna happen!


Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 am
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20220
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
The customer/client argument is a bit ridiculous.

Fans purchase "goods" from the Dolphins based on performance, not the answer to a question.

Making a mountain out of a molehill here.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Couldn't care less is the correct phrase. If he could care less, that means he cares.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: MA.
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
He might want to start rethinking that.....Another game changing pick...In the redzone of course :cry:


Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 am
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20220
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
kev1321 wrote:
He might want to start rethinking that.....Another game changing pick...In the redzone of course :cry:


Young, developing QB. You take the bad with the good.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2426
Location: NSW, Australia
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
ANY coach who cares even considers running the team based upon fan reactions should be instantly fired!!!

ANY fans who think the coach should be "sensitive" to the coaching expertise of those in front of a TV set should get their heads out of their a**es


Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 am
Profile
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:00 am
Posts: 1287
Post Re: Sparano could care less what we think about the QB situation
Quote:
ANY fans who think the coach should be "sensitive" to the coaching expertise of those in front of a TV set should get their heads out of their a**es


thanks degs...that's brilliant!!

As to the topic...how are fans clients of the Dolphins? Seriously, if you go to the game, then you are a customer...they have a product that they sell...u buy it or you don't ! you buy the product they produce, or you don't....you think a chef at a restaurant gives a #@&% how you make veal picatta compared to his recipe ? If you don't like it...don't buy it!! Coach is right...and honestly I could care less what most of the fans think....news flash....THIS IS NOT A HENNE EXPERIMENT!!! he is our starter... that decision has been made final already!!! And to the 10 or 11 years of us struggling...that's nothing to do with this staff..get over it already!!!


Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:00 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.