View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 2 to 1 boys..... 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post 2 to 1 boys.....
Well, although it wasn't the fault of the greatest quarterback ever, our run ended with a number of bad calls. But on the bright side, we got two playoff wins in one year, that's more than the Fins in the last ten. That's the Jet Ferrari passing you guys at 100 mph. hey, don't draft a quarterback in the first round, the last time you did you got a HOFer and since then have been irrelevant.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 am
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

Post Re: 2 to 1 boys.....
The reality is.....
1. You are out.
2. Draft way down the list.
3. Lost to the Fins twice this year.
4. The team that let you in, took you out.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Jets 9 - 7
Fins 7 -9

Fins 2 - 0 vs durty sanchez and cryan ryan....

I think I can accept that....

Your fantasy run to the superbowl ended when your run game was shut down by the so-so d of the Colts, your run d was dominated by the crappy run o of the colts, and your power pass d was humiliated by Peyton & his 3rd and 4th WR.....

Long live Sanchoke and the NYJ dink-n-dunk offense....

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

You're right, it had nothing to do with your offense getting shut down in the second half or Peyton Manning finding all of your defense's weaknesses.

Talk about drafting a QB in the first round? Are you fools really in love with dirty sanchez? The guy is a liability, it wasn't until he was throwin 4-5 picks a game that you guys developed into the number one rushing attack. Gimme a break.

2 playoff wins gets you where? To the bottom of the draft? Poor jest fans, they don't know how to handle minor success.

Last 2 years: Fins 3, Jests 1.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

oh yeah, i forgot..

:jests: :jests:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:49 am
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

BYE BYE JETSucks :cry: :) ....all that matters to us Fins fans is tht we swept the JETsuck twice (3 straight since tht AFC EAST title game last game of the year last year) and JETSuck not going SB... :)

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

SanchezNY wrote:
Well, although it wasn't the fault of the greatest quarterback ever, our run ended with a number of bad calls. But on the bright side, we got two playoff wins in one year, that's more than the Fins in the last ten. That's the Jet Ferrari passing you guys at 100 mph. hey, don't draft a quarterback in the first round, the last time you did you got a HOFer and since then have been irrelevant.

have fun not being able to pick up any free agents like you did last year because of your "sweet run" that consisted of two teams blowing field goals left and right.....but you did when some games only to get stomped by peyton and their run D was better than your run D...hmm

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

SanchezNY wrote:

People who don't follow the Dolphins always ask me why I hate the Jets so much..... they understand the concept of rivalry, but they ask why my disdain for the Jets is so much more bitter than their disgust for the rivals of their teams.

The post above is a perfect example. It's their fans and the worthless attitude that typically accompanies their un-researched rhetoric. Their fans get blessed with a walk-in playoff berth and can't even handle that with class. They've gotta come over here (after our team whipped them twice this year) and behave all Jersey Shore.

Unfortunately the arrival of Rex Ryan's ego -the only thing he's got that's bigger than his gut- will likely perpetuate this type of slimy behavior amongst our wretched rival.
Jets fans are like the Ohio State fans of the NFL... loud, obnoxious, and suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Enjoy it Jets fans, we look forward to coming up to your new house next year and issuing yet another beatdown.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Two-thirds of the earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Vontae Davis.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

SanchezNY wrote:
That's the Jet Ferrari passing you guys at 100 mph

Hey Jersey Shore, by the way, if your "Jet Ferrari" only goes 100mph, its probably almost as fake as your orange spray-tan!!
:jests:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Bones wrote:
Hey Jersey Shore,

:)

but seriously, to bad you guys couldn't find the back door to the superbowl

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Why do people call Sanchez "Dirty Sanchez?"

I call him homo. I'm not messing around. Were I a betting man, I would absolutely bet that he is gay.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

eleaf wrote:

I call him homo. I'm not messing around. Were I a betting man, I would absolutely bet that he is gay.

A Dirty Sanchez is a nasty sex term... that's why lol.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

eleaf wrote:

You don't know what a dirty sanchez is?

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Rich wrote:
eleaf wrote:

You don't know what a dirty sanchez is?

rofl, just the thought is pretty disgusting

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 pm
2011 NFL Survival Champ
2011 NFL Survival Champ

Bones wrote:
SanchezNY wrote:

People who don't follow the Dolphins always ask me why I hate the Jets so much..... they understand the concept of rivalry, but they ask why my disdain for the Jets is so much more bitter than their disgust for the rivals of their teams.

The post above is a perfect example. It's their fans and the worthless attitude that typically accompanies their un-researched rhetoric. Their fans get blessed with a walk-in playoff berth and can't even handle that with class. They've gotta come over here (after our team whipped them twice this year) and behave all Jersey Shore.

Unfortunately the arrival of Rex Ryan's ego -the only thing he's got that's bigger than his gut- will likely perpetuate this type of slimy behavior amongst our wretched rival.
Jets fans are like the Ohio State fans of the NFL... loud, obnoxious, and suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Enjoy it Jets fans, we look forward to coming up to your new house next year and issuing yet another beatdown.

i know the year is still young, but i nominate this as post of the year. Bones, i find your assessment to be most succinct. you would think that ole sanchez here would go hide under a rock now that the run of luck that gangrene puke had has ran its course but instead here you find him acting like rex ryan jr.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:35 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

The only thing that "run to the AFC title game" accomplished was getting the Jests a lower draft pick and a tougher schedule next year. We still own them 3 in a row!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

mikey wrote:
Bones wrote:
SanchezNY wrote:

i know the year is still young, but i nominate this as post of the year. Bones, i find your assessment to be most succinct. you would think that ole sanchez here would go hide under a rock now that the run of luck that gangrene puke had has ran its course but instead here you find him acting like rex ryan jr.

Well thanks for the nomination Bro, I'm flattered.
I just can't stand that team.
I thought it was hilarious when Ryan had his "Well we're out of the playoffs" speech after week 15's loss, then much to his surprise gets into the playoffs by a small miracle and resumes acting as if they're the greatest bunch of badasses since Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday.
My Dark Side truly enjoyed watching them fall short yesterday.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Bones wrote:
SanchezNY wrote:

Hey Jersey Shore, by the way, if your "Jet Ferrari" only goes 100mph, its probably almost as fake as your orange spray-tan!!

Nice of you admitting your teams "parked". I thought you could at least do 60. 160 is warp speed compared to you disneyworld guys. remember the Monday Night Miracle?????

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:14 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

I think this year's Monday Night Beatdown is more fresh in my memory.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:22 pm
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

SanchezNY wrote:
remember the Monday Night Miracle?????

atleast you can admit it was a miracle

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm
2011 NFL Survival Champ
2011 NFL Survival Champ

hey sanchez don't you have a date with fireman ed at the blue oyster or something??? dont you have any thing better to do than be here getting clowned because the short lived gangrene puke dynasty is over? i think ya'll capatalized on good fortune and in my esteem in order for it to be proved as anything else the jests must do better next year and i really dont see ya'll winning the division and going to the superbowl, so.... sorry about your luck dude

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:43 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Well I know one thing is for sure, 100% positive FACT. It has been 42 years since the Jets have even played in a super bowl...

42 YEARS!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:46 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

And just to set the record straight, it is not 2 - 1...

It is:
NYJ - 13 playoff appearances. (2 AFL)
MIA - 22 playoff appearances

NYJ - 0 Conference Championships
MIA - 5 Conference Championships (yes 5 time Conference Champions)

NYJ - 4 Div Championships (2 AFL)
MIA - 13 Div Championships

NYJ - 1 "Superbowl" (all AFL - NFL 1968) First and last appearance
MIA - 2 Superbowl Championships (including a perfect 17-0 record)

Go away Jets fan. You do not deserve to mingle with greatness....

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

SanchezNY wrote:
Bones wrote:
SanchezNY wrote:

Nice of you admitting your teams "parked". I thought you could at least do 60. 160 is warp speed compared to you disneyworld guys. remember the Monday Night Miracle?????

Remember yesterday? Where you LOST and had to go home? I do, it was pretty awesome.

...and you ought to cool it with the racing analogy anyway, I'm probably the last guy around here you'd want to be in a real car race against.... but if you're more than some wannabe internet tough guy and are willing to spend the money to set up a real race at a real track, I'll gladly oblige you.
There's a track near me, loser can pay your hotel and travel expenses.
I kid you not, I'd be happy to do this just to post the video of the Jets Troll that got worked at the track for my buddies here at Phinfever and the Racing Forums I visit.
I would take great pleasure in making a Jet fan eat exhaust and rubber whilst I double-clutch, blip throttle, and apex turns..... it would be reminiscent of how Peyton left your team in the dust yesterday.
Why would I offer to go to all this trouble and expense? ...because there is no one in the world I'd rather beat on the racetrack than a brash instigator who happens to be a Jet fan. I'd savor that victory for the rest of my life.
My checkbook and racing shoes are ready to back up my mouth Mr. 100 miles-an-hour.... are yours?

If you're not smart enough to realize that you're not gonna get any sympathy here with the attitude you're bringing..... then you can keep on posting and we'll keep feeding you large steamy helpings of 'YOU LOST!!!!'

Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

SanchezNY wrote:
Bones wrote:
SanchezNY wrote:

they moved Disney to Miami? Awesome!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:05 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

[/quote]Remember yesterday? Where you LOST and had to go home? I do, it was pretty awesome.

...and you ought to cool it with the racing analogy anyway, I'm probably the last guy around here you'd want to be in a real car race against.... but if you're more than some wannabe internet tough guy and are willing to spend the money to set up a real race at a real track, I'll gladly oblige you.
There's a track near me, loser can pay your hotel and travel expenses.
I kid you not, I'd be happy to do this just to post the video of the Jets Troll that got worked at the track for my buddies here at Phinfever and the Racing Forums I visit.
I would take great pleasure in making a Jet fan eat exhaust and rubber whilst I double-clutch, blip throttle, and apex turns..... it would be reminiscent of how Peyton left your team in the dust yesterday.
Why would I offer to go to all this trouble and expense? ...because there is no one in the world I'd rather beat on the racetrack than a brash instigator who happens to be a Jet fan. I'd savor that victory for the rest of my life.
My checkbook and racing shoes are ready to back up my mouth Mr. 100 miles-an-hour.... are yours?

If you're not smart enough to realize that you're not gonna get any sympathy here with the attitude you're bringing..... then you can keep on posting and we'll keep feeding you large steamy helpings of 'YOU LOST!!!!'[/quote]

Come on I've driven gocarts faster than that big wheels. Let me know when you move up to stock cars.....

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

[/quote]they moved Disney to Miami? Awesome![/quote]
Same distance as the shore....

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

SanchezNY wrote:

I've always had a fun "hatred" of the Jets. It was a built on a good rivalry. This year it took one a new meaning with your arrogant loud-mouthed coach.

Aside from that I have to give you all props. You all came close to going to the Super Bowl with a rookie QB. I think the Jets have even brighter days ahead of them which means that sweeping you all again next year will be even sweeter;)

Thanks for hanging around. We enjoy the interaction.

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Now go away.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Quote:
Well, although it wasn't the fault of the greatest quarterback ever

Please ... while the future looks bright lets see how Sanchez turns out. And by the way , you guys lost to the best QB ever. Peyton is just so smart & had the best defense in the league figured out by the end of the first half. Its amazing how he sees the field & could fit the ball into the smallest of windows. Heck , he can make Ted Ginn look good.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

SanchezNY wrote:

Hopefully, most Jet fans would be embarrassed by your post.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 pm
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

What a joke.... *eye roll*

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:56 pm
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Mindtornado wrote:

sadly that is most definitely not the case

nothing like a jets fan to put all the dolphin fans on the same page

I don't know how it happened, but Ted Ginn even found his way on this thread

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 pm
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

can we get rid of the Peyton sigs now, starting to hurt my eyes

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Ahhh classy Jets fans.....as abundant as cold fire.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:41 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Bones wrote:
SanchezNY wrote:

exactly! Listen to this...
So Its Friday and I'm still in school (high school) and I hear my classmates talking about how the phins suck and saying that the jets are wayyy batter than us, so of course I jumped in! I said that we beat them not once but TWICE and they only got into the stupid championship gaMe all to luck, due to the colts debatable move with resting the starters. The only thing that those stupid jets fans agreed to was that we beat them twice, but they said it was by LUCK?!? Of course I bet them, I had $30 in my pocket they had $45, we bet, and of course I win.
The one thing that the jets fAns are good for is that, they r soooo stupid that they. Would actually believe that the. Can beat one of the best and most respected teams in the NFL, but seriously, we would have had a better chance against the colts then they would lol.
Just my opinon, don't take it to heart all u jets fans... :jests:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

I see our token Jets fan has resorted to friendly banter regarding race cars and traveling distances rather than commenting on the obvious mismatch of team history I posted regarding his original post of "2 to 1 boys"

Good luck to ya Sancheese :ann0y:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:33 am

MTFan wrote:
Mindtornado wrote:

sadly that is most definitely not the case

nothing like a jets fan to put all the dolphin fans on the same page

I don't know how it happened, but Ted Ginn even found his way on this thread

Lol no doubt we don't all agree on a whole lot around here, but one thing we're all pretty much on board with is our hatred for the putrid JETS

We should ban the word from the forums! (except on rover)

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:57 am
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host

Add it to the profanity filter....LOL

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:58 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next