View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post New
Whats up everybody.... ive been an advit fan of this site for years now and finally decided to register so i can voice my opinion. Im a junior at SUNY Cortland and as you can see from the name.. am from NY. All my friends back home are HUGE Jets fans and every year before the season starts i get ganged up on for being a Dolphins Fan. Ive always held my ground, mostly because of how bias all Jets fans seem to be ( thinking henne is worse then sanchez... HA) but anyways , i just wanna to greet everybody and say hello.

As for tonight.... im in washington right now heading back to NY and was just wondering if theres any livestreams of the game goin on ... or if its being nationally televised(prob not).

If i can see the game somehow , im looking forward to seeing all the young guys play ( odrick , misi, clemons, WAKE (i want atleast 2 sacks ) vontae and smith), and the new additions of Bmarsh and Dansby.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:53 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: New
The game is being televised on NFL Network. Check out the chat room, Im sure there will be links to streams of the game.

Oh and welcome! Im originally from NY and most of my friends are JEST fans as well.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]