All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MODERATOR, PHINFEVER LIVE!!!
2016 MODERATOR, PHINFEVER LIVE!!!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 7031
Location: ELP, TX.
Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: The Dolphins are holding a practice at Sun Life Stadium 5 pm Aug 9, which is a Monday night. I smell a scrimmage.


http://twitter.com/omarkelly

_________________
Image

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio

RIP Tom
RIP Tone


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:52 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
It's actually at 7 pm.

Should be a fun event to go to. Wish I was down in South Beach for that...


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MODERATOR, PHINFEVER LIVE!!!
2016 MODERATOR, PHINFEVER LIVE!!!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 7031
Location: ELP, TX.
Phins Rock wrote:
It's actually at 7 pm.

Should be a fun event to go to. Wish I was down in South Beach for that...


Link? Beacuse according to the OFFICIAL site:

Monday Night Lights
August 9th, 2010 - 5 PM
Sun Life Stadium

http://www.miamidolphins.com/promotions ... open-house

_________________
Image

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio

RIP Tom
RIP Tone


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:14 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
The Hen wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
It's actually at 7 pm.

Should be a fun event to go to. Wish I was down in South Beach for that...


Link? Beacuse according to the OFFICIAL site:

Monday Night Lights
August 9th, 2010 - 5 PM
Sun Life Stadium

http://www.miamidolphins.com/promotions ... open-house


Omar Kelly was saying that it opens to the public at 5, but the practice only starts at 7:15 p.m.

edit: (here it is)
Quote:
Correction. The gates to the Dolphins night practice on Aug. 9th opens at 5 p.m. but the practice starts at 7:15 p.m. Totally a scrimmage!

http://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/20170997467


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8505
I can't wait until the season starts.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MODERATOR, PHINFEVER LIVE!!!
2016 MODERATOR, PHINFEVER LIVE!!!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 7031
Location: ELP, TX.
Phins Rock wrote:
The Hen wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
It's actually at 7 pm.

Should be a fun event to go to. Wish I was down in South Beach for that...


Link? Beacuse according to the OFFICIAL site:

Monday Night Lights
August 9th, 2010 - 5 PM
Sun Life Stadium

http://www.miamidolphins.com/promotions ... open-house


Omar Kelly was saying that it opens to the public at 5, but the practice only starts at 7:15 p.m.

edit: (here it is)
Quote:
Correction. The gates to the Dolphins night practice on Aug. 9th opens at 5 p.m. but the practice starts at 7:15 p.m. Totally a scrimmage!

http://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/20170997467



:yay:

_________________
Image

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio

RIP Tom
RIP Tone


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 605
It'd be nice if they'd put an event like that on the web for us out of towners...


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 5517
Location: Wellington, FL
Just be sure to pack a lunch/dinner, I heard bad things about the food there :fart:

_________________
Caution: Reply may contain sarcasm


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r