Phinfever.com

Catch the madness!

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

Is Miami wearing it's Orange jersey in a Sunday Night game instead of MNF a good thing?
No, it should only be worn on MNF like the previous three times. 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
Yes, they should wear it more often, not just Monday Night's. 67%  67%  [ 12 ]
Who cares. 22%  22%  [ 4 ]
Total votes: 18
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
I'm very superstitious, so, maybe it's just me, but I think wearing it on Sunday Night Football is bad luck. We play the Pats on MNF the following week. IMO, we should wait until then to wear it.

Am I crazy?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
Phins Rock wrote:

Am I crazy?


Yup :ann0y:


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 258
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta
Phins Rock wrote:
I'm very superstitious, so, maybe it's just me, but I think wearing it on Sunday Night Football is bad luck. We play the Pats on MNF the following week. IMO, we should wait until then to wear it.

Am I crazy?



Are you sure about the whole mnf thing?....I am almost positive that first game they ever wore the Orange jersey's was a sunday night game against the Redskins...


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:58 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 572
paydurt wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
I'm very superstitious, so, maybe it's just me, but I think wearing it on Sunday Night Football is bad luck. We play the Pats on MNF the following week. IMO, we should wait until then to wear it.

Am I crazy?



Are you sure about the whole mnf thing?....I am almost positive that first game they ever wore the Orange jersey's was a sunday night game against the Redskins...



I thought the Redskins game was a Sunday nighter too...


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
MNDolfan wrote:
paydurt wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
I'm very superstitious, so, maybe it's just me, but I think wearing it on Sunday Night Football is bad luck. We play the Pats on MNF the following week. IMO, we should wait until then to wear it.

Am I crazy?



Are you sure about the whole mnf thing?....I am almost positive that first game they ever wore the Orange jersey's was a sunday night game against the Redskins...



I thought the Redskins game was a Sunday nighter too...


It was. Phins Rock is misinformed again :fart:

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
I could have sworn that Skins' game was a Monday Nighter.

Never mind...I am crazy.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 am 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 572
Phins Rock wrote:
I could have sworn that Skins' game was a Monday Nighter.

Never mind...I am crazy.


Without looking it up... can anyone name the Redskins quarterback that night?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 am 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am
Posts: 192
Location: Biloxi, MS
MNDolfan wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
I could have sworn that Skins' game was a Monday Nighter.

Never mind...I am crazy.


Without looking it up... can anyone name the Redskins quarterback that night?


My guess is Patrick Ramsey.

_________________
Image

Two-thirds of the earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Vontae Davis.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
Lokki wrote:
MNDolfan wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
I could have sworn that Skins' game was a Monday Nighter.

Never mind...I am crazy.


Without looking it up... can anyone name the Redskins quarterback that night?


My guess is Patrick Ramsey.


Todd Collins?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Patrick Ramsey. And Brian Griese started the game, only to get pulled for Fielder, who lead a comeback. 24-23

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 pm
Posts: 1112
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Undefeated in Orange still.... lets keep it strong


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:03 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 572
I was thinking Tim Hasselbeck was the QB for the 'Skins that night. I just looked at the box and it looks like he took a majority of the snaps, but Ramsey also threw four passes that night. Perhaps he got injured.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:46 pm
Posts: 257
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
I voted "wear it", I like the look.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm
Posts: 133
We made a fool of the Jets when we wore Orange last year. Of course, Jets were entitled to that game and they should have won.

Oh well.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 1062
Location: Hagerstown, MD
We should wear it for all prime time games.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r