View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Marshall makes local radio rounds 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Marshall makes local radio rounds
Quote:
A couple of months after joining the Dolphins, receiver Brandon Marshall has made his debut on the Miami morning-show radio circuit. He appeared earlier today with Joe Rose of WQAM and Jorge Sedano of 790 The Ticket.

Sedano brought up Marshall's one-time feud with former Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter, whom Marshall accused of having popcorn muscles. Fast forward to the present, and Marshall apparently is using Porter's popcorn machine. Marshall said that he's staying at Porter's South Florida home, and that they've ironed out their differences.

Marshall also mused about the possibility of taking snaps in Miami's highly-regarded Wildcat attack, before quickly pointing out that he was only kidding around.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/21/brandon-marshall-makes-the-miami-radio-rounds/

WQAM: http://www.wqam.com/index.php?page=347&sid=91mvup796cfi7q195dv1lieab0k6egu8

790 The Ticket: http://www.790theticket.com/jorgesedano.aspx

Both interviews are pretty boring to be honest, he sounds half asleep and uninterested. The one thing I liked to hear was when Joe asked about catching passes from Cutler compared to Henne and Marshall said that he prefers Henne's pass which is much more catchable.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: Marshall makes local radio rounds
I don't think he was kidding. I think Marshall will be involved on some WildCat plays to some capacity. With his running, catching and blocking ability he would be the perfect guy to keep CB's from blitzing.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Phins Rock wrote:
I don't think he was kidding. I think Marshall will be involved on some WildCat plays to some capacity. With his running, catching and blocking ability he would be the perfect guy to keep CB's from blitzing.

Yes, but if you listen to the interview he was actually talking about taking Ronnie's job (his own words), which is highly unlikely.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

joeschmoe wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

Yes, but if you listen to the interview he was actually talking about taking Ronnie's job (his own words), which is highly unlikely.

Hmm, BMarsh seemed to me to be saying he did not want to take direct snaps in the WC?

From my impression of Marshall, he is a really happy go lucky sort of guy, I hope he remains so.

I do like the idea of BMarsh out on the wing blocking or heading downfield on a delayed route...

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]