All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:05 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 4866
Quote:
The Dolphins have already had one practice today and are headed for another in the next hour. And safety Jonathan Amaya is going into that practice with something of a streak on the line.

He has an interception in each of the last two practices this minicamp.

What does that tell coach Tony Sparano?

"Tells me the ball comes to him," the coach said. "One thing I also know off the film is unless there's someone else in that body, this guy is going to hit you."

Amaya, an undrafted rokie free agent, apparently hasn't been making too many mistakes, either. "Not many mental errors," Sparano said.

...

I must share with you the highlight of the morning practice: Handoff to Ricky Williams, he sprints outside the tackle and runs stright into Koa Misi. Misi falls back on his butt. Trucked. Welcome to an NFL practice, rookie.

...

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... z0pLw5pxE8



Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 603
I made the prediction about a month ago that this guy was going to make the team and, although its early, seems to be putting himself into that conversation heading into training camp.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 DRAFT GURU
2016 DRAFT GURU

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 5516
Location: Columbia, SC
MNDolfan wrote:
I made the prediction about a month ago that this guy was going to make the team and, although its early, seems to be putting himself into that conversation heading into training camp.


He's certainly gotten off to a good start.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12368
Location: Raleigh, NC
AQNOR wrote:
I must share with you the highlight of the morning practice: Handoff to Ricky Williams, he sprints outside the tackle and runs stright into Koa Misi. Misi falls back on his butt. Trucked. Welcome to an NFL practice, rookie


:)

If anyone wants to know how to get on the Trifecta's good side then copy everything Ricky does. Ricky practices as if he's playing in the Super Bowl. It's one of the reasons why he is such a fan favorite.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:46 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Big Dave wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
I must share with you the highlight of the morning practice: Handoff to Ricky Williams, he sprints outside the tackle and runs stright into Koa Misi. Misi falls back on his butt. Trucked. Welcome to an NFL practice, rookie


:)

If anyone wants to know how to get on the Trifecta's good side then copy everything Ricky does. Ricky practices as if he's playing in the Super Bowl. It's one of the reasons why he is such a fan favorite.


I wish I could have seen that. I'll bet the other guys really ripped on him after that! I think Misi is going to be great against the run because he'll be going up against two top tier backs like Brown and Williams all day long. I'm sure he'll be returning the favor as soon as the game slows down for him and he starts playing a little faster.
:yay:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r