View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Your thoughts on this video? 
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Post Your thoughts on this video?

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Thu May 13, 2010 8:05 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Your thoughts on this video?
I think that this sort of passive aggressive behavior is annoying.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:19 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

What sickens me is that those type of people are protected in this country and have the freedom to say such things, yet they despise our country and want to see harm come to us. How ironic........
Try going to Iran and speaking out against their people and their government and see how long it takes for you to get arrested.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

It's like they us our own laws and rights, just to be able to say what ever they want about us, then if we come back at them for it then we're in the wrong. I can't believe she stood up there and said she agreed with the comment he made about the Jewish ppl. And who the hell stands up there an says to come out and support the hilter youth movement...... I just can't believe it.

Sat May 15, 2010 12:48 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Eat another cheeseburger. Yeesh. I bet she's very hot in that getup. I would be sweating bullets!

Personally.. this video is very interesting to me. I never expected her to blatantly say that she was for it.. after he made his comment about the Jews.. Until that moment.. I thought MAYBE just maybe she had a good reason to not condemn them.. Guess I was wrong. If you don't like this country.. get out. ( I should clarify.. I DISLIKE the direction we are going.. I dislike our President and most of Government.. But I LOVE love love my country and the ideas it is built on.)

Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

You got that right Phinphan. They can say whatever outrageous crap they want but God forbid we say something negative towards them. The political correctness of this country is killing us from the inside out. If we continue to remain tolerant, even apathetic towards aggressors on our own soil in the name of political correctness, we will see an increase in terror strikes and government takeover like Europe is seeing.
(by government takeover I mean to say that in England the Muslims have their own Sharia law and they have a lot of political sway in parliament)

Mon May 17, 2010 2:28 pm

phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:
It's like they us our own laws and rights, just to be able to say what ever they want about us, then if we come back at them for it then we're in the wrong. I can't believe she stood up there and said she agreed with the comment he made about the Jewish ppl. And who the hell stands up there an says to come out and support the hilter youth movement...... I just can't believe it.

It just goes to show how stupid she is.

Hitler Youth Movement?

Is she aware that she is a Semite. And Hitler was an Anti-Semite?

Is she aware that if she were living in Nazi Germany, she too would have been living in a concentration camp?

Hitler wanted a pure Aryan race. He had no respect for anyone else.

Mon May 17, 2010 3:03 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Phin wrote:
You got that right Phinphan. They can say whatever outrageous crap they want but God forbid we say something negative towards them. The political correctness of this country is killing us from the inside out. If we continue to remain tolerant, even apathetic towards aggressors on our own soil in the name of political correctness, we will see an increase in terror strikes and government takeover like Europe is seeing.
(by government takeover I mean to say that in England the Muslims have their own Sharia law and they have a lot of political sway in parliament)

You're right if we keep this up we will be like England, and they will have there own Sharia laws here and we will be putting up with more things like this.....or worse, God forbid. The government has to grow some B..A..L..L..S and say enough is enough. At times we're to passive on what is free speech, and what is abusing free speech. When you use it to belittle another race or what not, then that is abuse.....plain and simple.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:43 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Rich wrote:
phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:

It just goes to show how stupid she is.

Hitler Youth Movement?

Is she aware that she is a Semite. And Hitler was an Anti-Semite?

Is she aware that if she were living in Nazi Germany, she too would have been living in a concentration camp?

Hitler wanted a pure Aryan race. He had no respect for anyone else.

Well Said

Wed May 19, 2010 8:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]