View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dolphins hire Nolan!!!!!!! DONE DEAL!!!! 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Re: Dolphins hire Nolan!!!!!!! DONE DEAL!!!!
Bones wrote:
joeschmoe wrote:

I'm sure they felt awfule for you and us, we looked like a colossal joke at that point in time

Yup, I've seen the Dolphins lose in a lot of different stadiums, in my experience the best and most welcoming opposing fans have been in Houston twice and Arizona. I went to the San Diego game this year, and their fans were fairly cool too.

Seeing the Phins lose in Dallas and the subsequent lack of hospitality from the sore-winner rub-it-in fans is quite a different story.

I think I'm 2-5 seeing the Fins at Ralph Wilson. And Bills fans are far from anything close to classy.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:57 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Post Re: Dolphins hire Nolan!!!!!!! DONE DEAL!!!!
tonelaxn13 wrote:
Bones wrote:
joeschmoe wrote:

I'm sure they felt awfule for you and us, we looked like a colossal joke at that point in time

Yup, I've seen the Dolphins lose in a lot of different stadiums, in my experience the best and most welcoming opposing fans have been in Houston twice and Arizona. I went to the San Diego game this year, and their fans were fairly cool too.

Seeing the Phins lose in Dallas and the subsequent lack of hospitality from the sore-winner rub-it-in fans is quite a different story.

I think I'm 2-5 seeing the Fins at Ralph Wilson. And Bills fans are far from anything close to classy.

I'm 0 for 7 seeing the Fins live.... and NO, I will not stop going to the games!
:ann0y:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2