View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Florida Gators and the 2010 NFL Draft 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Post Florida Gators and the 2010 NFL Draft
From what I can tell there are certainly a few Florida Gators fans on this board. I was wondering how many there actually were.

On top of that, I wanted to let everyone know about my site - ONLY GATORS Get Out Alive - http://www.onlygators.com

Not trying to make this an advertising post, but I figured if there are a lot of Gators fans that they would enjoy the site. There are comment sections under each post so feel free to talk about UF over there.

I'm also doing Florida-centric draft coverage live on April 22-24. So if you want to supplement what ESPN/NFL and Phinfever are doing, we have that going on as well.

More than anything though, I thought we could get a Gators thread going here prior to the upcoming season - didn't see one on the first page of threads here.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 am
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Post Re: Florida Gators and the 2010 NFL Draft
Sad to see Brandon Spikes go to the Patriots... have a feeling this kid is going to be something special and a lot of teams made a mistake passing on him.

Feel the same way about Dunlap and in no way, shape, or form should Cunningham have gone before him.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

IamPZ wrote:
Sad to see Brandon Spikes go to the Patriots... have a feeling this kid is going to be something special and a lot of teams made a mistake passing on him.

Feel the same way about Dunlap and in no way, shape, or form should Cunningham have gone before him.

Dunlap is one lazy, cocky, dumb dude man. He is ultra-talented, but he is lazy enough to put up mediocre numbers at Florida, and stupid enough to get caught for DUI A WEEK BEFORE THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Are you kidding me?!?

If Dunlap had the heart of some other Florida guys like Spikes or Tebow, you're looking at a top 10 pick.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Phins Rock wrote:
IamPZ wrote:

Dunlap is one lazy, cocky, dumb dude man. He is ultra-talented, but he is lazy enough to put up mediocre numbers at Florida, and stupid enough to get caught for DUI A WEEK BEFORE THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Are you kidding me?!?

If Dunlap had the heart of some other Florida guys like Spikes or Tebow, you're looking at a top 10 pick.

He's really good in NCAA10 :grin:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:45 pm

IamPZ wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
IamPZ wrote:

He's really good in NCAA10 :grin:

Well yeah but, come on now, even Tim Tebow is good in that game...

:ann0y:

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Tebow's good IRL last time I checked lol

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

IamPZ wrote:
Tebow's good IRL last time I checked lol

BOOM!

Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:59 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

As far as Dunlap...there is much more to that DUI story than has been released publicly. Without going into detail, I will say this. He had already received a ride home after the party he attended and got into his car later in the night for a reason that most men would...(not saying it is right or smart...just explaining he's not some kid who just got wasted and drove home from where he was at).

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:00 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Finally, to the Patriots point. I cursed out loud (Cunningham), then almost vomited (Spikes) and almost broke my computer (Hernandez).

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:01 pm
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

Since I am a Nole fan, I won't be visiting your site, but I obviously respect what Urban Meyer has done the last few years with the program. He has certainly taken Florida to another level.

Bill Bellichik has certainly fell in love with Florida players and he and Meyer have a very good relationship. IF Denver had nt taken Tebow, I think New England would have possibly taken him as well.

Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

I agree with you on the Tebow remark. He is going to surprise some of the doubters.

Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]