View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Rex Ryan makes me laugh 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Rex Ryan makes me laugh
i was just looking at profootballtalk.com an rex ryan said that he was goin to pursue adelius thomas heres wat he said in qoute "With him, we'll end up first in the league. Without him, we'll end up first in the league. So if we get him, that will be great." . . . i guess im just being biased but c'mon rex i think your on was holmes is on geeze

Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:29 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Re: Rex Ryan makes me laugh
With my first post, I will say "wow".
I joined here because I like the fact that there is less crap and more discussion than some other places. This is a buzz kill. If I had to put a picture to the post, I would take a wild guess and say that your hat is sideways a bit and your having some trouble keeping your pants up. :ann0y:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ

He is Chet, Bill Paxton's character in Weird Science. Only you don't get the human at all with Rappin' Rexy. You just get this:

Of course, this wretched bird-shooting lump of a bully was schooled in etiquette from Jabba the Hut, and derived his eating habits and disposition under the Slimey One's tutelage.

He has immediately bulled his way to the front of the media circus, by a combination of antics and blind luck. The antics have been several and mostly pathetic. Remember, this is the guy who called up ticket holders leaving messages on their answering machines...creepy.

His football IQ, although extremely competent in the area of the Line of Scrimmage and how to attack it defensively, is but a small stain next to the corruption of the Dark Lords' malignant sentience.

This:

Is not nearly as fearsome as the problem presented by the Prince of Darkness.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:19 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Not sure why you think it's funny. He's right. The JETS are, and will be again the #1 in the league. I hate the Jets as much as the next guy, but this pretty much a true statement. They were #1 last year, and got better.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:13 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

you stop the run, and get pressure on dirty sanchez and we will hang. on offense we have to pass on first down and keep the all out blitz down. maybe i should coach :) lol dont give them credit yet.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:25 pm
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Ski_Money wrote:
They were #1 last year, and got better.

They were? Did I miss something?

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:20 pm
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

Ski_Money wrote:
Not sure why you think it's funny. He's right. The JETS are, and will be again the #1 in the league. I hate the Jets as much as the next guy, but this pretty much a true statement. They were #1 last year, and got better.

What league? I must have missed them winning the Super Bowl. Not only were they not first in the League, they weren't first in the conference or their division. Ski, just go become a Jets fan, you know you want to.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:25 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

MTFan wrote:
Ski_Money wrote:
They were #1 last year, and got better.

They were? Did I miss something?

Yes. #1 in overall defense.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:25 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

ytnewton wrote:
What league? I must have missed them winning the Super Bowl. Not only were they not first in the League, they weren't first in the conference or their division. .

The NFL. And no, they were none of those things, but statistically they had the best defense.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I was under the impression the comment was made regarding their defense. If it wasn't, they are still on the short list for the AFC.

Sat May 01, 2010 10:20 am
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

Iowafin wrote:
ytnewton wrote:
What league? I must have missed them winning the Super Bowl. Not only were they not first in the League, they weren't first in the conference or their division. .

The NFL. And no, they were none of those things, but statistically they had the best defense.

I understood the quote, my point was only that you could be #1 in offense and #1 in D and it doesn't mean squat!

Mon May 03, 2010 2:58 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

every dog as its day. or i guess i should say every dolphin has its day . . i was referring to rex talkn up his "D", theres that old saying " to much of something is not good for you. no matter wat it is" {referring to all there players they have gotten}. that not might be true in football, but wen it comes to the jets ill say nething to put them down . . :jests:

Mon May 03, 2010 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]