View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 yahoo review 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post yahoo review
Yahoo's review of our division's draft.

Everybody's a winner! We're all geniuses! No bad picks at all by anyone. Amazing, huh?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-draft-in-review-The-AFC-East?urn=nfl,236529

Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 pm
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

Post Re: yahoo review
WalterFootball.com gave Miami an A.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Yahoo! also had an article that said Oakland had a great draft, then two paragraphs later said they had the biggest reach with Rolando McClain. Yahoo! is the one of the worst news sources out there.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:33 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

But it says they addressed their needs on the O-line with Calloway and Wang. I think they needed more help than two rookies...also, Calloway would probably be a better fit at a guard spot in the NFL...he played all over the place in Iowa, then when Bulaga came back at the end of the year he stuck at RT.
Also, New England's draft in my opinion was abismal, except for the two TE's they got. Those guys will murder Miami and every team when they get inside the opponents 30.
The Jets: Does anyone else see that they have downgraded at every position, but because they're "Big names" they have upgraded? LT<Jones. Edwards>=Holmes. Cromartie<=Shephard. Rhoades>No one. This was a 9-7 team that had 2 wins handed to them....and then they get much older and slower at the RB and OLB spots, and more troublesome at WR and CB. This team will be below average next season with possibly 6 wins.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:41 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Iowa, I agree with your assessment of the JeTs. I hear the hype, but I'm not buying it. I believe their defense will still be really good, but I think their offense will struggle. They have put all of their hopes in the hands of Sanchez (53.8% completion, 20 ints & 12 tds) and Shonn Green. Green looks good, but is he ready? Is he durable enough? They had better hope Sanchez really takes some big steps forward. Holmes and Edwards are time-bombs, and Edwards continues to have the dropsies.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]