View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:33 am



Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] 
 This is Bad........Even for Brady 
Author Message
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1289
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post This is Bad........Even for Brady
He looks like a blonde hair version of Ed Grimley...........


Image

Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2620458/Tom-Brady-sports-unusual-hair-outfit-parties-wife-Gisele-Bundchen-pre-Met-Ball-bash.html


Tue May 06, 2014 7:07 am
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 21598
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
I know his wife is a supermodel, but something about her face doesn't jive with me. She looks a little manly or something... can't put my finger on it.

_________________
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 7:16 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 am
Posts: 920
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
They look like brother and sister, weird...

_________________
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 7:25 am
Profile
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 6569
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
can't put my finger on it.

You mean in it? :haha Nice pants too.


Tue May 06, 2014 7:57 am
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8946
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
That's the problem with having a supermodel wife. My first wife had me curling my hair in the back with rollers during my bono "mullet" phase. I had every Mexican speaking spanish to me ... and the only I can say in Spanish is adios.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Tue May 06, 2014 9:41 am
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5842
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Rich wrote:
I know his wife is a supermodel, but something about her face doesn't jive with me. She looks a little manly or something... can't put my finger on it.


I doubt its the face he focuses on when he answers "yes dear"


Tue May 06, 2014 10:01 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6295
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
I can't stand him or his wife. Nice pants dirt bag


Last edited by swerve13 on Tue May 06, 2014 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue May 06, 2014 10:24 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6295
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Rich wrote:
I know his wife is a supermodel, but something about her face doesn't jive with me. She looks a little manly or something... can't put my finger on it.


I said the same thing awhile back on here Rich, I do not see a supermodel. Even Bridgette Moynahan was hotter.


Tue May 06, 2014 10:26 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 1857
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
I will never understand the fascination with Gisele. I literally see hundreds of better, sexier women in a span of months just on the street than her.

_________________
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 11:37 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6295
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
AFCMiamiEast wrote:
I will never understand the fascination with Gisele. I literally see hundreds of better, sexier women in a span of months just on the street than her.


I've been with hotter, LOL.


Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3875
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Not a fan of hers either.

What a terrible picture lol


Tue May 06, 2014 12:04 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1289
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Getting back to Brady, what would possess a Dude to think that looks good............bleach your hair and dress like a flaming Howdy Doody. When I first saw the pick, I thought he was at a costume party.



Image


Tue May 06, 2014 12:39 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1320
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
AFCMiamiEast wrote:
I will never understand the fascination with Gisele. I literally see hundreds of better, sexier women in a span of months just on the street than her.


:yay:

_________________
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 1:03 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1289
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Gisele's attractive, but most of us have seen better. A lot of the fashion models aren't hitting on much......Kate Moss never did anything for me, but to be successful, these models have to appeal to gay fashion designers and other women. If it wasn't for Sports Illustrated, Kate Upton, Tyra Banks & Kathy Ireland wouldn't be nearly as successful..........they're too hot and curvaceous. The designers like stick bodies and if a chick is too hot, she intimidates other women.

While we're sort of on the subject, have you ever noticed a lot of women are attracted to men that look like women................that's will wrap up my psychology 101 for today.


Image


Last edited by shularino on Tue May 06, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue May 06, 2014 2:38 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3875
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Kate Upton hardly has a stick body ... she is super hot.


Tue May 06, 2014 3:03 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1289
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
IamPZ wrote:
Kate Upton hardly has a stick body ... she is super hot.


That was my point.


Tue May 06, 2014 3:22 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:44 pm
Posts: 572
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Is he hover handing his own wife? what a wuss.

_________________
Image
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 3:35 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1289
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Alex13 wrote:
Is he hover handing his own wife? what a wuss.


When you look like that...........you have to do everything possible to boost your masculinity.


Tue May 06, 2014 3:53 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:44 pm
Posts: 572
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
shularino wrote:
Alex13 wrote:
Is he hover handing his own wife? what a wuss.


When you look like that...........you have to do everything possible to boost your masculinity.
Especially when he looks like Miley Cyrus with stubble.

_________________
Image
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 4:15 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1289
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Alex13 wrote:
shularino wrote:
Alex13 wrote:
Is he hover handing his own wife? what a wuss.


When you look like that...........you have to do everything possible to boost your masculinity.
Especially when he looks like Miley Cyrus with stubble.


Good one Alex, right now we have a...............

    Blonde Haired Ed Grimley
    A Flaming Howdy Doody
    A Stubbly Miley Cyrus

...........let's keep 'em coming.


Tue May 06, 2014 4:24 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 4479
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
Rich wrote:
I know his wife is a supermodel, but something about her face doesn't jive with me. She looks a little manly or something... can't put my finger on it.

Always wonder why she is a super model. I've seen girls in my part of the woods that are 10 times more pretty.


Tue May 06, 2014 6:05 pm
Profile
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1239
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
You guys wanna see ugly?? Here's the CBS intern Dan Marino was banging that got him fired from his job.

Talk about a huge lapse in judgment in more ways than one.

Image

_________________
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 6:16 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6295
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
shularino wrote:
Gisele's attractive, but most of us have seen better. A lot of the fashion models aren't hitting on much......Kate Moss never did anything for me, but to be successful, these models have to appeal to gay fashion designers and other women. If it wasn't for Sports Illustrated, Kate Upton, Tyra Banks & Kathy Ireland wouldn't be nearly as successful..........they're too hot and curvaceous. The designers like stick bodies and if a chick is too hot, she intimidates other women.

While we're sort of on the subject, have you ever noticed a lot of women are attracted to men that look like women................that's will wrap up my psychology 101 for today.


Image

All good points


Tue May 06, 2014 6:36 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1289
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
TommyNoleFin wrote:
You guys wanna see ugly?? Here's the CBS intern Dan Marino was banging that got him fired from his job.

Talk about a huge lapse in judgment in more ways than one.

Image


I think Donna Savattere's attractive.............that's not the best picture of her. Anyway, rumor has it, she's one of many to take a ride in the Dan Van. Here's a better picture of her...............

Image


Tue May 06, 2014 7:11 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
We can poke fun all we want, but the truth is this effeminate guy is mopping the floor with our team and winning the division every year. I could care less what our quarterback wears in the off-season, so long as he's wearing a Super Bowl ring as an accessory.


Tue May 06, 2014 10:35 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 1857
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Post Re: This is Bad........Even for Brady
shularino wrote:
Anyway, rumor has it, she's one of many to take a ride in the Dan Van.


:)

_________________
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 10:44 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.