All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 782
.....because it doesn't seem like it after watching the "highlights" All I see is Footage of the Colts offense and all I hear is how Luck lost but not Tannehill won! We beat the Colts but the highlights are full of Lucks throws. We are sill not getting respect but a 4pm nationally televised Falcons game can change that I hope.

Phins Up!!!!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1646
The Dolphins better win that one, and do it convincingly. I think after dealing with Luck, this front seven can handle Matt Ryan.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 6186
MdDolfan wrote:
.....because it doesn't seem like it after watching the "highlights" All I see is Footage of the Colts offense and all I hear is how Luck lost but not Tannehill won! We beat the Colts but the highlights are full of Lucks throws. We are sill not getting respect but a 4pm nationally televised Falcons game can change that I hope.

Phins Up!!!!


Does it matter?

We won. That's what does. The rest doesn't matter, like the woman who gets her hair done and complains that nobody complimented her on it.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 DRAFT GURU
2016 DRAFT GURU

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 5516
Location: Columbia, SC
TommyNoleFin wrote:
The Dolphins better win that one, and do it convincingly. I think after dealing with Luck, this front seven can handle Matt Ryan.


Atlanta is a very good ball club. I will take a win. Beat Atlanta, even more eyes will be opened.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 782
Rock Sexton wrote:
MdDolfan wrote:
.....because it doesn't seem like it after watching the "highlights" All I see is Footage of the Colts offense and all I hear is how Luck lost but not Tannehill won! We beat the Colts but the highlights are full of Lucks throws. We are sill not getting respect but a 4pm nationally televised Falcons game can change that I hope.

Phins Up!!!!


Does it matter?

We won. That's what does. The rest doesn't matter, like the woman who gets her hair done and complains that nobody complimented her on it.


The win matters but I think everybody likes to be respected. RT beat Luck head to head and he's not getting the coverage he deserves. We earned that win so the league needs to start recognizing this team.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
TommyNoleFin wrote:
The Dolphins better win that one, and do it convincingly. I think after dealing with Luck, this front seven can handle Matt Ryan.


Yeah, but can they handle Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez and Roddy White?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11856
Location: Lancaster, PA
Roddy's pretty worthless right now with that high ankle sprain.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:03 pm 
Offline
2016 Thursday Blog Writer
2016 Thursday Blog Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 6920
Julio is a freak and needs to be doubled


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Did WE win?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:41 am 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11856
Location: Lancaster, PA
Ha! Michael Irvin loves us. Everyone else on NFL Network is afraid to say that Miami is the best in the East when asked. They don't want to offend their beloved Patriots. (That's fine and dandy)

But Irvin walked right up to the camera, got an extreme close up of his face and said "YES" they are the best in the East. He cracks me up. I know alot of people hate him, but I think he's funny. And I can tell he's a Dolphin fan. He always gives Miami respect. So does Sapp. Florida boys.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big Dave, dolphans1, k-dash and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r