View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I'd like a public apology from all the TV talking heads 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Re: I'd like a public apology from all the TV talking heads
Well 2 years ago Miami lost to Cleveland 17-16 in Cleveland in a game they should of won. Winning games, ugly or otherwise, that you should win will get you to the playoffs.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:19 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Maybe I'm missing something. Who here did not realize our blocking was going to be our biggest weakness? Who thought that having poor blocking would lead to a high powered run game or a QB who wasn't getting pressured?

We saw all that and the O still put up 23 points against a good defense and we won by 2 scores on the road.

I'll take that as a starting point any day!!!

Let's enjoy the win for a few hours, before we move on to the concerns for next week and the rest of the season.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:08 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

from a Browns fan

Quote:
The Browns did a good job defensively in the first half by shutting down the Dolphins running game and pressuring Tannehill. Have to give T-hill credit however by adjusting and putting the offense on his shoulders and carrying it to a win, very impressive step forward from last year.

Really can’t point the finger at Weeden, the Dolphins pass rushing defense looks dangerous. They’re the one’s who caused the picks. Considering the Browns have one of the better O-lines, this should be a concern for every O-coordinator that will face the Dolphins.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:22 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

degs wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something. Who here did not realize our blocking was going to be our biggest weakness? Who thought that having poor blocking would lead to a high powered run game or a QB who wasn't getting pressured?

We saw all that and the O still put up 23 points against a good defense and we won by 2 scores on the road.

I'll take that as a starting point any day!!!

Let's enjoy the win for a few hours, before we move on to the concerns for next week and the rest of the season.

:yay:

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Did the O-line even allow a pressure in the 2nd half? I saw them pick up several blitzes and, for the most part, played really well against the pass. Running game, notsomuch

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2