View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:14 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 TE Help! 
Author Message
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 775
Post TE Help!
Toni Meoki is out indefinitely with a bad shoulder! So take him off the list....


Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:19 pm
Profile
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1053
Post Re: TE Help!
It might be pointless to trade for a TE when lots of them will be released in the upcoming days. Miami and Baltimore will fight it out for those guys.

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5037
Post Re: TE Help!
Barring some kind of miraculous trade, what you see is what you got. The guys on this roster are who they're inevitably going to battle with. All you can hope for when it comes to signing a guy who gets waived is that he's at least a knowledgeable veteran and can run decent routes. There will not be a single guy cut with Keller's abilities, so people need to accept that.

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:21 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 5417
Post Re: TE Help!
Tony is injury prone. Like I've said in numerous other posts, no thanks!


Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:36 pm
Profile
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3694
Post Re: TE Help!
Rock Sexton wrote:
Barring some kind of miraculous trade, what you see is what you got. The guys on this roster are who they're inevitably going to battle with. All you can hope for when it comes to signing a guy who gets waived is that he's at least a knowledgeable veteran and can run decent routes. There will not be a single guy cut with Keller's abilities, so people need to accept that.


If we go into the year with Clay, Egnew and Sims... we're screwed.

Sims hasn't looked terrible... and Egnew has definitely looked improved... but Clay just looks down right terrible.. he wouldn't be starting on any other team...hell he possibly wouldn't even make any other team.


Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:58 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5037
Post Re: TE Help!
IamPZ wrote:
If we go into the year with Clay, Egnew and Sims... we're screwed.

Sims hasn't looked terrible... and Egnew has definitely looked improved... but Clay just looks down right terrible.. he wouldn't be starting on any other team...hell he possibly wouldn't even make any other team.


It's unfortunately what we're most likely looking at. I have no faith in any of them.

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Post Re: TE Help!
Rock Sexton wrote:
IamPZ wrote:
If we go into the year with Clay, Egnew and Sims... we're screwed.

Sims hasn't looked terrible... and Egnew has definitely looked improved... but Clay just looks down right terrible.. he wouldn't be starting on any other team...hell he possibly wouldn't even make any other team.


It's unfortunately what we're most likely looking at. I have no faith in any of them.


So who would start? Egnew? Then maybe Sims down the road?

_________________
You have to do a lot of sucking to end up with a Hickey.


Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 am
Profile WWW
2013 Blog Writer VIP
2013 Blog Writer VIP

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5354
Post Re: TE Help!
Rock Sexton wrote:
IamPZ wrote:
If we go into the year with Clay, Egnew and Sims... we're screwed.

Sims hasn't looked terrible... and Egnew has definitely looked improved... but Clay just looks down right terrible.. he wouldn't be starting on any other team...hell he possibly wouldn't even make any other team.


It's unfortunately what we're most likely looking at. I have no faith in any of them.


Ryan is that you? :)


Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:27 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.