View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Miami Dolphins: Ronnie Brown speaks about his arrest 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Miami Dolphins: Ronnie Brown speaks about his arrest
Quote:
: Mike Berardino April 15th, 2010 | 1:05 PM Twenty-five days after his March 20 arrest for DUI in suburban Atlanta, Miami Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown finally made his first public comments.
They came Tuesday during an appearance on Sirius NFL Radio.
Hosts Adam Schein and Rich Gannon asked Brown if he had spoken with Dolphins coach Tony Sparano since the DUI charge.
“Actually, after the situation happened, I called [Sparano] the next morning,” Brown said. “I talked to him for a second. I explained the situation and I talked about it as unfortunate and me being in that situation, it was tough

It was something that I made a bad decision. I have to own up to making decisions. As an adult, you make a decision, you have to live and deal with the consequences.
“I think the thing about making mistakes, everybody is going to mistakes. It’s how you learn from them and make sure you don’t make the same mistakes and you grow from it. That’s my take on it now, I’m going to make sure I don’t put myself in that situation again and make sure I learn from it

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:49 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Ronnie Brown speaks about his arrest
:yay: Lets just hope he stays true to his words. Think he will seems like a level headed type of guy

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]