Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:05 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

There is a story "Top 10 QB's of 2016"
I am interested in finding out what they say about RT, but I am not interested in subscribing.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9406385/nfl-andrew-luck-aaron-rodgers-top-10-qbs-2016

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 pm 
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Quote:
9. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
Tannehill's rookie season was a grind at times, but strong performances against top defenses belonging to Seattle, Arizona and Cincinnati showed a window into the future. The Dolphins have moved aggressively to upgrade the talent around Tannehill, increasing his chances for success. Personnel evaluators I polled felt strongly about clearing a spot for Tannehill on this list even though more established players such as Eli Manning, Drew Brees and possibly even Brady or Peyton Manning could still be a factor in 2016.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:39 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Degs, I've had Insider for a while and its debateable whether it is worth the price. Quite frankly, if it wasn't such a pain to cancel it I probably would have done so already.

It comes in handy for the NFL Draft with Scounts Inc, but basically anything you want (Mock Drafts, Rumors, Player Ratings, Fantasy Sports info) can pretty much be found on Rotoworld, Walterfootball and several other sites.

Keep saving your money.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:13 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Thanks Jammer. This is the first time 2 or 3 years I've seen a headline I felt I "had to see."
That by itself probably means I don't want it. But I did want to see what they said about RT

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]