View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 am



Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Chat room last night 
Author Message
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 5940
Post Chat room last night
Great time last night in the chat room, you are guys are crazy. I hope everything worked for you last night Jammer! lol


Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:33 am
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8606
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Chat room last night
Makchell wrote:
Great time last night in the chat room, you are guys are crazy. I hope everything worked for you last night Jammer! lol


I had a really good time chatting with you all last night as well. It was a good chat throughout last night's draft.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 am
Posts: 45
Post Re: Chat room last night
agree too, always a good moment in chat room.

when the chat room will open again ( I mean for what news event) after the draft will be finish ?

thanks from france


Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:51 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Post Re: Chat room last night
Care bears.... god you guys make me sick with this mamby pamby love fest crap lol. Get a room lol.

Sorry, I'll drink my coffee now lol

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:53 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1258
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Chat room last night
Ski_Money wrote:
Care bears.... god you guys make me sick with this mamby pamby love fest crap lol. Get a room lol.

Sorry, I'll drink my coffee now lol


:) :grin:

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:03 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Post Re: Chat room last night
bobby0112 wrote:
Ski_Money wrote:
Care bears.... god you guys make me sick with this mamby pamby love fest crap lol. Get a room lol.

Sorry, I'll drink my coffee now lol


:) :grin:


Cue the rain, some violins or maybe Brian Adams... sheesh.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:07 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5544
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Chat room last night
Makchell wrote:
Great time last night in the chat room, you are guys are crazy. I hope everything worked for you last night Jammer! lol


Like a game of Operation there was anatomy observation, precision movements and a lot of buzzing.


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1258
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Chat room last night
Ski_Money wrote:
bobby0112 wrote:
Ski_Money wrote:
Care bears.... god you guys make me sick with this mamby pamby love fest crap lol. Get a room lol.

Sorry, I'll drink my coffee now lol


:) :grin:


Cue the rain, some violins or maybe Brian Adams... sheesh.


Maybe a group hug.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:12 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5544
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Chat room last night
Last night and Thursday night were hysterical in the chats. I'm still laughing about Count Blah, which is now Finhead's new nickname.


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1258
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Chat room last night
My wife is going to flip out today if I spend another 4+ hour on the couch watching the draft and commenting in the chat room.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 2879
Location: MA.
Post Re: Chat room last night
Makchell wrote:
Great time last night in the chat room, you are guys are crazy. I hope everything worked for you last night Jammer! lol



Just Jammer?


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Post Re: Chat room last night
bobby0112 wrote:
My wife is going to flip out today if I spend another 4+ hour on the couch watching the draft and commenting in the chat room.


One rule in my house... if Football is on, it's daddy time. Period. The other days/times is family time lol.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:32 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1258
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Chat room last night
Ski_Money wrote:
bobby0112 wrote:
My wife is going to flip out today if I spend another 4+ hour on the couch watching the draft and commenting in the chat room.


One rule in my house... if Football is on, it's daddy time. Period. The other days/times is family time lol.


Oh I have used that rule for the last 2 days. But there is actually an indentation on the couch cushion from my last two days. :grin:

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Post Re: Chat room last night
bobby0112 wrote:
Ski_Money wrote:
bobby0112 wrote:
My wife is going to flip out today if I spend another 4+ hour on the couch watching the draft and commenting in the chat room.


One rule in my house... if Football is on, it's daddy time. Period. The other days/times is family time lol.


Oh I have used that rule for the last 2 days. But there is actually an indentation on the couch cushion from my last two days. :grin:


So it should fit like an old shoe! Get it!

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.