View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:49 am



Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 WR Davone Bess could be traded 
Author Message
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8033
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post WR Davone Bess could be traded
We've been hearing this from the fans and media since we signed those wide receivers in free agency.

Quote:
Davone Bess could be traded

BARRY JACKSON:
The Dolphins are again looking closely at Texas A&M players: Their receivers coach went there to audition Ryan Swope (72 catches, 913 yards), who played for Mike Sherman at A&M. According to Pro Football Weekly, Swope should “at worst be a productive slot receiver. Intriguing combination of top-end speed and short area burst.” Davone Bess could be traded if Miami finds a slot receiver it likes in the draft.
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-b ... anton.html

ROTOWORLD:
We're not sure what the Fins think they could get for Bess, who's long been a media favorite but has never offered big-play ability. If NFL teams were seriously interested, we'd have heard trade chatter by now. There has been zero buzz. Perhaps Bess could net the Fins a seventh-round pick during the draft.
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/51601325/ ... ayer_news/

_________________
Phinfever Facebook

Image


Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Image


Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:11 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 am
Posts: 347
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
It would be a shame to trade him before seeing why he can contribute with his new teammates. I feel like his game would complement Wallace and Hartline well.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:12 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1101
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
7th round pick!!!! Davone is one of my favorite players............the kid has hands of glue and consistently gets passed the sticks on 3rd down. He's been a fighter his whole life........too small.......went undrafted.......let's give him a chance to compete for his job before we give him away.


Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:34 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:01 pm
Posts: 389
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
a 7th round pick is an idiotic statement because he was what Wes Welker was before he left us so I dont believe that at all


Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:35 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am
Posts: 863
Location: Mount Vernon, Iowa
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
It's ludicrous to think that Davone would only garner a 7th round pick in a trade, but Roto is on to something in that, if anyone was interested we would have heard about it by now. IF Bess gets traded, I don't think it's going to happen until after the draft.

_________________
www.aspoonfulofsports.blogspot.com
www.aspoonfulofsports.com


Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2426
Location: NSW, Australia
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
I cant see trading him for a 7th. That would be a waste.
If that's all we get, then keep him for another year and let him walk as a FA.


Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:03 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am
Posts: 863
Location: Mount Vernon, Iowa
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Exactly, you may as well get some production from him this year and then let him walk without getting anything for him in free agency. Getting a seventh rounder for him now is essentially letting him walk for nothing WITHOUT getting any production from him for the season

_________________
www.aspoonfulofsports.blogspot.com
www.aspoonfulofsports.com


Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5047
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Bess is worth at least a 3rd or 4th round pick. Whether that pick is this year or next year, it doesn't matter.

But these rumors are well founded, in that Bess is purely a slot receiver, and is expendable now with our recent additions. That was shown by his inability to contribute at a high level on the outside last year. I think that between Wallace, Gibson, and Matthews we will have no trouble finding multiple players to handle the slot role, rather than one guy. I could easily see a scenario where someone like DeAnder Hopkins, Justin Hunter, or Terrance Williams drops in the draft and we draft them with the intent of having them take Bess' spot on the roster.


Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:12 pm
Profile
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 3246
Location: Columbia, SC
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
wkloiber13 wrote:
Bess is worth at least a 3rd or 4th round pick. Whether that pick is this year or next year, it doesn't matter.

But these rumors are well founded, in that Bess is purely a slot receiver, and is expendable now with our recent additions. That was shown by his inability to contribute at a high level on the outside last year. I think that between Wallace, Gibson, and Matthews we will have no trouble finding multiple players to handle the slot role, rather than one guy. I could easily see a scenario where someone like DeAnder Hopkins, Justin Hunter, or Terrance Williams drops in the draft and we draft them with the intent of having them take Bess' spot on the roster.


Davone Bess is a free agent after the 2013 season, so if the Dolphins are going to trade him, it NOW.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:37 am
Posts: 91
Location: Canada
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Smokescreen. Dolphins want everybody to believe we are going to draft Austin...


Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:11 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 1341
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
7th round pick...? What an insult, that is absurd. He has been my favorite player on the team for years.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:16 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2426
Location: NSW, Australia
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
phinsfansc wrote:
Davone Bess is a free agent after the 2013 season, so if the Dolphins are going to trade him, it NOW.


If all they can get for him is a 7th, then don't waste your time with a trade.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: Sunny South Florida
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
I dont know about the Bess trade, would hope they could do better than that, or at the least bundle him to move up in the draft...


But I would not let that stop them from drafting a fast WR who is familiar with our system and QB.

_________________
Caveat: These are the opinions of this user, and may differ from your opinion. Please use common sense before taking offense.
Reply may contain sarcasm


Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:08 am
Profile
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1057
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Bess is in the final year of his deal and as good of a player he is, his skills are limited. He's a blue collar player. We need playmakers at WR.

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 am
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:01 pm
Posts: 389
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Davone Bes is a 60 plus catch lock and he almost had a thousand yards this year if injuries didn't happen so how is he a 7th rounder


Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:36 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: Sunny South Florida
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
What would Bess get us as a comp pic if we lost him to FA next year?

If we are not highly active in FA next year and lose Bess after he starts 16 games I would think we would get more than a 7th for sure.

_________________
Caveat: These are the opinions of this user, and may differ from your opinion. Please use common sense before taking offense.
Reply may contain sarcasm


Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:14 am
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8033
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
I wonder how much better Bess' YAC stats are with a wide receiver that can open up the secondary giving him more room. I think the $2.6 million cap hit is on their minds. Personally, I think Carpenter's $3 million cap hit is where they are going to save their money if they can find a cheaper replacement.

Palm Beach Posts' Ben Volin analysis on Mar 29 of veterans who may not be on our roster this year:

Ben Volin wrote:
1. WR Davone Bess

Bess has been a great story for the Dolphins, signing with the team as an undrafted free agent in 2008 and quickly emerging as a solid, dependable slot receiver. He has averaged 64.2 catches and 689.4 yards over his five years, and 57 percent of his catches have gone for first downs over his career.

But if the Dolphins are serious about upgrading their wide receiver corps – and the additions of Wallace and Gibson show that they certainly are – then they must look to find an upgrade to Bess, who will be 28 this fall. He isn’t tall (5-10), doesn’t have elite speed (career long reception of 41 yards), dropped eight passes last year, scored just one touchdown last season and only has 12 in five years. He has been solid, but the Dolphins shouldn’t settle for solid anymore – they should want elite.

As it is, there might not be room on the roster for Bess with Wallace, Gibson and Brian Hartline in the fold, plus there are rumors of the Dolphins being interested in West Virginia speedster Tavon Austin with their first-round pick. Add in the fact that Bess is entering the final year of his contract, has only $750,000 in dead money (and can save the Dolphins $2.7 million in cap space) and that there was a little friction between him and the team at the end of last year concerning his back injury, and it’s not hard to see the team parting ways with him this year.

He still does have some value, so don’t be shocked if the Dolphins can trade him during April’s NFL Draft.


http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedaily ... s-in-2013/

_________________
Phinfever Facebook

Image


Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:11 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5200
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
ag_fin_90 wrote:
Davone Bes is a 60 plus catch lock and he almost had a thousand yards this year if injuries didn't happen so how is he a 7th rounder


what are you expecting? Very few players can garner a high draft pick. Randy Moss was traded for a 4th round pick. Bess might bring a 5th. He hasn't done anything great in the NFL. He's just a solid slot receiver. You can find guys like him in every draft.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:32 pm
Profile
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5200
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Big Dave wrote:
I wonder how much better Bess' YAC stats are with a wide receiver that can open up the secondary giving him more room. I think the $2.6 million cap hit is on their minds. Personally, I think Carpenter's $3 million cap hit is where they are going to save their money if they can find a cheaper replacement.

Palm Beach Posts' Ben Volin analysis on Mar 29 of veterans who may not be on our roster this year:

Ben Volin wrote:
1. WR Davone Bess

Bess has been a great story for the Dolphins, signing with the team as an undrafted free agent in 2008 and quickly emerging as a solid, dependable slot receiver. He has averaged 64.2 catches and 689.4 yards over his five years, and 57 percent of his catches have gone for first downs over his career.

But if the Dolphins are serious about upgrading their wide receiver corps – and the additions of Wallace and Gibson show that they certainly are – then they must look to find an upgrade to Bess, who will be 28 this fall. He isn’t tall (5-10), doesn’t have elite speed (career long reception of 41 yards), dropped eight passes last year, scored just one touchdown last season and only has 12 in five years. He has been solid, but the Dolphins shouldn’t settle for solid anymore – they should want elite.

As it is, there might not be room on the roster for Bess with Wallace, Gibson and Brian Hartline in the fold, plus there are rumors of the Dolphins being interested in West Virginia speedster Tavon Austin with their first-round pick. Add in the fact that Bess is entering the final year of his contract, has only $750,000 in dead money (and can save the Dolphins $2.7 million in cap space) and that there was a little friction between him and the team at the end of last year concerning his back injury, and it’s not hard to see the team parting ways with him this year.

He still does have some value, so don’t be shocked if the Dolphins can trade him during April’s NFL Draft.


http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedaily ... s-in-2013/


that's an excellent post Dave. Miami fans always want to make Bess more than what he really is.
His numbers are pedestrian.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:34 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5047
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
phinsfansc wrote:
wkloiber13 wrote:
Bess is worth at least a 3rd or 4th round pick. Whether that pick is this year or next year, it doesn't matter.

But these rumors are well founded, in that Bess is purely a slot receiver, and is expendable now with our recent additions. That was shown by his inability to contribute at a high level on the outside last year. I think that between Wallace, Gibson, and Matthews we will have no trouble finding multiple players to handle the slot role, rather than one guy. I could easily see a scenario where someone like DeAnder Hopkins, Justin Hunter, or Terrance Williams drops in the draft and we draft them with the intent of having them take Bess' spot on the roster.


Davone Bess is a free agent after the 2013 season, so if the Dolphins are going to trade him, it NOW.


Now, or at the trade deadline. But I agree that now is the time if we want to add picks this year. That and he's likely not going to go up in value between now and then.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:42 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20228
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
I'd trade him for a 5th. Otherwise I'd let him battle it out in camp.

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am
Posts: 863
Location: Mount Vernon, Iowa
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Rich wrote:
I'd trade him for a 5th. Otherwise I'd let him battle it out in camp.


You think anyone at this point in time is going to offer up a 5th for Bess?

_________________
www.aspoonfulofsports.blogspot.com
www.aspoonfulofsports.com


Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20228
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
cspooner13 wrote:
Rich wrote:
I'd trade him for a 5th. Otherwise I'd let him battle it out in camp.


You think anyone at this point in time is going to offer up a 5th for Bess?


Maybe. If they don't get a player they're targetting in the draft.

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:12 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am
Posts: 863
Location: Mount Vernon, Iowa
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Rich wrote:
Maybe. If they don't get a player they're targetting in the draft.


Any specific teams you think would target him?

_________________
www.aspoonfulofsports.blogspot.com
www.aspoonfulofsports.com


Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2426
Location: NSW, Australia
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
swerve13 wrote:
that's an excellent post Dave. Miami fans always want to make Bess more than what he really is. His numbers are pedestrian.


I have no problem with letting him go. But I just warn about the use of the word "pedestrian."
As we have seen this offseason, "pedestrian" WRs can command big salaries.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20228
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
cspooner13 wrote:
Rich wrote:
Maybe. If they don't get a player they're targetting in the draft.


Any specific teams you think would target him?


Just within the division I think the Bills and Jets would be interested. Especially the Bills if they draft a QB and aren't able to land a player like Tavon Austin.

Arizona is another team that may be interested. There are a lot of teams that could use a player like Bess as a security blanket for a young QB.

It's a longshot, but if teams aren't able to address the need for a slot receiver in the draft, Bess would certainly be a viable option. He is young and consistent and would certainly contribute more than a 5th round pick probably would. I'm also thinking 5th rounder in 2014, not this year.

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:06 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am
Posts: 863
Location: Mount Vernon, Iowa
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Rich, do you think that Miami would be likely to trade Bess within the division to either the Bills or Jets? I don't think it would really hurt us to trade him within the division, but you never want to help your rivals, right?

_________________
www.aspoonfulofsports.blogspot.com
www.aspoonfulofsports.com


Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20228
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
cspooner13 wrote:
Rich, do you think that Miami would be likely to trade Bess within the division to either the Bills or Jets? I don't think it would really hurt us to trade him within the division, but you never want to help your rivals, right?


Better to trade him within the division that let him go for nothing.

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am
Posts: 863
Location: Mount Vernon, Iowa
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Touche'

_________________
www.aspoonfulofsports.blogspot.com
www.aspoonfulofsports.com


Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm
Posts: 253
Location: Tampa, FL
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Tweet from Armondo Salgureo about Browns being interested in trade for Bess a few mins ago. Also says that Bess is on the block.

coming from reporter at Chicago Sun-Times


Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:36 pm
Profile
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 3246
Location: Columbia, SC
Post Davone Bess Trade News
From Rotoworld.com.



The Chicago Sun-Times reports the Browns are "seriously considering" a trade for Davone Bess, and are one of "several teams in the mix."
Related: Browns
Source: Sean Jensen on Twitter

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 3848
Post Re: Davone Bess Trade News
I'll cross my fingers it gets done.


Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 am
Posts: 1455
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Post Re: Davone Bess Trade News
Why not keep Gibson AND Bess? What's wrong with depth?

_________________
You have to do a lot of sucking to end up with a Hickey.


Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 6886
Location: ELP, TX.
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Trade him outside the AFC....

_________________
Image

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom


Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:59 pm
Profile YIM
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 3246
Location: Columbia, SC
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
From Rotoworld.com

The Chicago Sun-Times reports the Browns are "seriously considering" a trade for Davone Bess, and are one of "several teams in the mix."
Reporter Sean Jensen hears "mid-round picks (are) being discussed." The Miami Herald confirms Bess is on the block, and it would be a "surprise" if he wasn't moved. Bess' ticket out of Miami was punched the day the Dolphins randomly signed Brandon Gibson to a three-year, $9.755 million deal. A chain-mover who offers nothing after the catch, Bess is due $2.6 million this season. He could maybe fetch a fifth- or sixth-round pick. A fifth would be a big-time win for Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland.
Related: Browns
Source: Sean Jensen on Twitter

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm
Posts: 253
Location: Tampa, FL
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Armondo is saying its is supposedly for a mid-round pick.....

link

Tony Pauline also tweeting that the trade with Browns for their mid round pick(s) is about 99.9% according to his source(s).


Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:03 pm
Profile
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 pm
Posts: 18
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Couldnt complain if we got the browns 4th. 7th pick in the 4th for a player who was undrafted and while being a fan favorite hes never been more then a mediocre slot wr. Trade him while we can get value for him!


Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:17 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Quote:
Sources tell me 99.9% receiver Davone Bess from Miami to Cleveland Browns for mid round picks.


https://twitter.com/TonyPauline/status/ ... 5687166976


Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am
Posts: 863
Location: Mount Vernon, Iowa
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
That says "picks". Plural. Would they really give up more than one mid round pick for Bess?

_________________
www.aspoonfulofsports.blogspot.com
www.aspoonfulofsports.com


Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 3848
Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
The Hen wrote:
Trade him outside the AFC....

Why does it matter?


Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.