All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 pm 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4041
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
EVERYONE PICK YOUR OWN BOARD STYLE!

After you've logged in, go to the USER CONTROL PANEL -> then on the left hand side go to -> BOARD PREFERENCES -> Then down the list you'll see MY BOARD STYLE... select whichever one you want to use, click submit. Ta-da.

AcidTech Tiger -> Dark themed style.
Absolution -> White background - no mods etc.
Prosilver -> default phpbb style.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Sweet. Good thing I couldn't find the option, I guess! Now we all have options. Hooray. Coots are you guys going to do any work with the Absolution? I like it I think it just needs a few tweaks ;)

Good work guys.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Ruff Buff NY
I like the all black once u go black u dont go back :grin: What I want to know is how do u put your own pic as your avitar can someone help me with that thanks.....and yes its a pic of me and yes I am U.G.L.Y lmao

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4041
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Your avatar and sig settings are in your USER CONTROL PANEL as well....


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
I hope to put some time into Absolution soon actually... I saw it today as the default and I really like it... just gotta tweak some of the colors.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:46 pm
Posts: 261
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
At first, I didn't like the white on dark, but now its defintely my preference. Great job Coots! I appreciate all the hard work you guys do to run the site!

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Ruff Buff NY
Coots wrote:
Your avatar and sig settings are in your USER CONTROL PANEL as well....

ok but when I go to the avitar it wont let me download or upload how ever u want to say it....it wont let me go get it from my documents?

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:57 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:
Coots wrote:
Your avatar and sig settings are in your USER CONTROL PANEL as well....

ok but when I go to the avitar it wont let me download or upload how ever u want to say it....it wont let me go get it from my documents?


Correct... that would require us to host the images on our server.

You can use one of the following sites to host it, then post the link where it asks for it in the Avatar area...

http://www.photobucket.com
http://www.imageshack.us


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Ruff Buff NY
IamPZ wrote:
phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:
Coots wrote:
Your avatar and sig settings are in your USER CONTROL PANEL as well....

ok but when I go to the avitar it wont let me download or upload how ever u want to say it....it wont let me go get it from my documents?


Correct... that would require us to host the images on our server.

You can use one of the following sites to host it, then post the link where it asks for it in the Avatar area...

http://www.photobucket.com
http://www.imageshack.us

ok thanks didnt know that :embarrassed: I m new to all of this lol

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4041
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
That or e-mail it to one of us, and I can host it for you, so you don't have to worry about bandiwidth issues etc.

If you want to do that, send me a private message and I'll tell you how to send me the file.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4104
phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:
ok thanks didnt know that :embarrassed: I m new to all of this lol


Lol sorry just realized I came off a little brash right there... it's no problem, we're here to help

:yay:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Ruff Buff NY
IamPZ wrote:
phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:
ok thanks didnt know that :embarrassed: I m new to all of this lol


Lol sorry just realized I came off a little brash right there... it's no problem, we're here to help

not brash at all :yay: and I have very thick skin lol.....I have to living up here in Bills country and liking....no loving the DOLPHINS.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4041
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Bumpy umpy.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12366
Location: Raleigh, NC
Brad, nice job.

I got a PM saying there is no "submit" button when creating a new account.

Dave



Coots wrote:
EVERYONE PICK YOUR OWN BOARD STYLE!

After you've logged in, go to the USER CONTROL PANEL -> then on the left hand side go to -> BOARD PREFERENCES -> Then down the list you'll see MY BOARD STYLE... select whichever one you want to use, click submit. Ta-da.

AcidTech Tiger -> Dark themed style.
Absolution -> White background - no mods etc.
Prosilver -> default phpbb style.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12366
Location: Raleigh, NC
Nice job!

Really, I would rather people use our default style, but we wanted to offer people an option. One of them is just a basic look so that you do not get busted by the boss;) Keep in mind that all of our ranks and smilies use the dark background.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 am 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4041
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
No Submit button when you are creating an account?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 am 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4041
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Found it, will fix when I get to work here in about 30 mins.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: YOUR BOARD STYLE!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 am 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4041
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Should be fixed now.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: k-dash and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r