This no doubt will change NUMEROUS times.
1) Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor - Very good size, speed, playmaker. Jeff Ireland is a Baylor grad and should be able to find out as much information as is needed on Williams, and I like him more than Keenan Allen.
2) Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State - Big cornerback that was a former wide receiver. Good ball skills and physical, willing tackler.
2) Corey Lemonier, DE, Auburn - The Dolphins need a pass rusher opposite Cameron Wake. Lemonier is an explosive pass rusher.
3) Coby Hamilton, WR, Arkansas - Another big, explosive WR that is very good after the catch. After watching that game yesterday, it obvious the Dolphins need wide receivers that can seperate.
3) Brennan Williams, ORT, North Carolina - Nate Garner is a free agent, and even if Miami re-signs Garner, competition is needed.
4) Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas - Richie Incognito is also a free agent, and his play to me has been up and down. Bailey has great power, but also the quickness to pull. He can play both ORG or OLG.
I believe the Dolphins will sign a WR in free agency and perhaps a TE as well. Dustin Keller is a TE I like a lot along with Jared Cook. Greg Jennings is about to hit 30, but he is still a top notch WR and he is now healthy, as his 8 catches for 122 yards and 2 TD performance from Sunday showed. Phins Rock mentioned about being a system guy, but systems don't make plays after the ball is in their hands, ballers do. Plus, he would be in the exact same system is is in now.
The more I look over this the more I like it. Count me in as a Williams supporter after watching some of his games. I also like Hamilton as a Red Zone playmaker.
I think a lot of people need to understand the value of Jennings' veteran presence for the younger guys if Miami could sign him.