View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Dolphins Fan Club in D.C.! 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Dolphins Fan Club in D.C.!
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the boards but wanted to drop just a quick note for any Dolphins fans in the D.C. metro area. I'm the President of the local fan club. We have about 50-60 people a week now, and we've been growing massively over the past couple of years. So if you're looking for somewhere to hang and have a raucous good time with a bunch of fellow fans, please join us!

We watch the games at Blackfinn DC, near the Farragut North and West Metro stations. We're there every week, so come on by! More info can be gained by joining (or just viewing, I suppose) our FB or Google groups:

http://groups.google.com/group/miamidolphinsdc

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 932&ref=ts

Our first meetup is for the preseason game on August 21st...see you then, or during the regular season!

J-E-T-S suck Suck SUCK,

El Zatcho

Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:20 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: Dolphins Fan Club in D.C.!
I live in Maryland and I'm glad I have some fellow Dolfans in the area. Is there another spot you guys watch the games besides BlackFinn DC? Also are you guys planning to go to Baltimore Nov. 7th for the Ravens Dolphins game?

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Nope, we're just at Blackfinn DC right now, but we have quite a few people who come in from suburban Maryland. There might be a Baltimore fan club, but I don't interface with them...yet, anyway!

We ARE, however, going to the Baltimore game! There are 44 of us all in the same section (516, rows 23-26). As fate would have it, we have one extra ticket, if you're interested. Let me know and we can get you set up. We're taking a bus from DC to the game, too...tailgate, the whole shebang. It's gonna be awesome.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

I live in Montgomery County, Suburban D.C. Trust me I don't claim Baltimore even though I live in MD. Hell yeah I'm interested....how much?

Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]